剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
You get a lawyer, you get arrested.
你被捕了 就会留案底
You get arrested, you get a record.
不管无辜与否
Innocent or not.
相信我 你不会想经历这些
And trust me, you do not want to go through that.
我要找律师
I want to call my lawyer.
特里
Hey, Terry.
很高兴我的女人跟你一起做音乐
Glad my girls are making music with you.
这音乐能让全世界
See, music that'll make the whole world
感受到你现在的感受
feel how you feel right now.
就像我
Like mine.
你在干什么 你在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
特里 老兄 你要听吗
Terry, man, man, will you listen, Ter?
你答应听我的新歌♥
You promise to hear my new songs?
-答应吗 -好 老兄拜托了
- Promise? - Yes. Come on, man, yes.
这是郑重的承诺 特里
That's a sacred promise, Terry.
你是个信守承诺的人
You-- you're a man of your word,
-以男子气概承诺 -好 查理拜托
- and your word is your manhood. - Yes. Come on, Charlie!
你用你的男子气概承诺吗
So I have your manhood's promise, right?
-好好好 -好吧
- Yes, yes, yes! - All right.
好吧
Yeah! All right.
*This world is going down, down, down*
四小时过去了
It's been four hours.
-我的律师呢 -你比蒂娜大五岁
- Where's my lawyer? - You're five years older than Tina?
她还在松林地上学时
You would've been graduating college
你就大学毕业了 对吗
when she was still at Pineland, right?
葡萄地
Vineland.
-葡萄地高中 -对
- Vineland High. - Right.
去同学会你又太年轻了
You're too young to go to reunions, right?
看老虎队的比赛
Tiger games.
去看他们打进的两场季后赛
Went to two playoff games when they reached state.
跟我哥们去 他支持老虎队
Went with my buddy. He's a Tiger booster.
蒂娜是拉拉队员
And Tina was a cheerleader.
可能你在赛场跟她长谈了 却不记得了
You could've had a long talk with her at a rally and not remembered?
你可以告诉我你忘记了
It's okay if you tell me now you forgot,
你怎么认识蒂娜的
how you...did meet Tina.
我让里昂拦截他的律师了
I had Lyons intercept his lawyer.
说他的委托人被提审了
Told him his client was being arraigned.
愚蠢的谎言 我们还没给他立案
That's a nutty lie. We haven't even booked him.
我们还没逮捕他
We haven't even arrested him.
愚蠢的谎言
A nutty lie?
这不算谎言
It's not even a lie.
里昂听错了
Lyons misheard.
听到他说他的委托人是本·惠勒
Thought he said his client's name was Ben Wheeler.
我们今早给本·惠勒立案了
We booked a Ben Wheeler this morning.
他现在在市里被提审
He's being arraigned downtown now.
拜托 惠勒
Come on. Wheeler?
跟赫利的发音完全不像
Doesn't sound anything like Healy.
惠勒 惠利 惠勒
Wheeler? Wheelie? Wheeler?
你没事吧
You--you all right?
你生病了吗 你看起来...
You coming down with something? You look--
也许吧
Naw--maybe.
我要回家睡个觉
I'd like to go home and get some shuteye.
不行 不行 现在这么做
No, no, no, no. Here's the thing.
你对赫利咳嗽 让他流汗
You cough on Healy. Make him sweat.
你做得很好 谢弗
You're doing good, Shafe.
那个高中哥们的线索已经有点眉目了
You got a real lead here with this high school buddy thing.
进去问出名字
Go in there, get his name,
交给我 我打给他
get it to me. I'll call him.
我们让他们窝里反
We'll play them against each other.
-就是这样 -我知道甩掉你的唯一办法
- Here's how. - I know--only way to get you off my back
就是去跟他哥们谈
is for me to talk to his buddy.
这就... 对了
That--that's good.
不过 要这么玩
But no, here's the real play.
吃他的甜甜圈
Eat his doughnut.
甜甜圈
His doughnut?
那东西好像是他的安全保障
He's keeping it--some kind of security thing.
他一直留着不吃
He's holding it in reserve or something,
好像会有安全感
making him feel safe.
你进去 问问他高中哥们的事
You go in there, ask him about his high school buddy,
然后多套套他的词
then take a big bite of his doughnut.
咬出他的小秘密
Big bite of his doughnut.
在上面淌满你的口水
Get your, you know, nasty cooties all over it.
有个叫肖恩·博伊尔的电♥话♥找你
There's a Sean Boyle on the line,
说是你的老朋友
says he's an old friend?
打起精神来
The Boiling Man.
-肯尼迪总部 -肖恩·博伊尔在哪
- Kennedy headquarters. - Sean Boyle?
在他办公室
In his office.
你好啊 萨缪尔
Hey, Samuel.
你一个人躲这干什么呢
What the hell you doing holed up here?
别告诉我工会真喜欢博比
Don't tell me the union actually likes Bobby.
约翰·肯尼迪之弟罗伯特·肯尼迪 68年大选时民♥主♥党参选人
你还真说对了
You're damn right.
他是击败"狡猾迪克"的最佳人选
He's our best shot to beat Tricky Dick.
指理查德·尼克松
但博比是株墙头草
But Bobby blows with the wind.
起初和他哥一起发动越战
You know, he started the Vietnam War with his brother,
然后把这烫手山芋丢给林登·约翰逊
then he handed the hot potato over to LBJ,
现在他又返回来
and now he turns around
指责约翰逊手上沾满了孩子的鲜血
and accuses Johnson of being a baby-killer.
就是这样 博比才是赢家
Exactly. Bobby's a winner.
我叫你来还有个原因
That's another reason I called.
我们需要帮助
We're gonna need help.
我想请你负责博比在洛杉矶的安保
I wanted to hire you with Bobby's security here in L.A.
抱歉 我不能兼♥职♥
Sorry, I can't moonlight.
就一晚 为什么不呢
It's one night. Why not?
试试嘛
Take a taste.
去私企才有未来 山姆
Private's your future, Sam.
-收入是现在的三倍 -不行
- Make three times the money. - I-I can't.
我得回去了 还在审嫌犯
I got to get back. I'm sweating a suspect.
那就再晾他一会儿
So let him sweat for another minute.
我遇到麻烦了 山姆
I got trouble, Sam.
我被一个妓♥女♥敲诈了
I'm being blackmailed by a hooker,
我知道害怕一个妓♥女♥实在不可理喻
and I know it is ridiculous to be scared of a whore,
但如果她告诉玛丽的话 我...
but if she tells Mary, I--
我不能让事情走到那一步 山姆
I just--I can't let that happen, Sam.
她威胁要告诉玛丽 而不是工会
She's threatening to tell Mary? Not the union?
工会 工会根本不鸟这些
The union. The union doesn't give a fart.
我爱玛丽 你知道吗
I love Mary, you know?
但生了四个孩子后 她胖了50多斤
But after four kids, she's put on 60 pounds.
净顾着吃 完全不理我
She'd rather have a doughnut than me.
所以...
So...
我就找了妓♥女♥
I go to hookers.
而且专挑爱尔兰姑娘
And I pick Irish girls,
她们让我想起玛丽从前的样子
'cause they remind me of Mary before she was...you know.
你还挺重感情
You're sentimental.
有这么两个小姑娘我很喜欢
Well, there are these two particular lassies I like,
时不时总会见一下
and I've been seeing them kind of regular,
所以... 一定是她俩当中的一个
so...it's got to be one of them.
你确定只有两个小姑娘
You're sure there are only two lasses?
好吧 你太了解我了
Yeah, okay, you know me too well.
但是只有这俩
But yes, these are the only two
是我蠢到和她们提过玛丽的
that I was dumb enough to talk to about Mary.
你从这些信里也能看出来
And as you can see from these letters,
敲诈的人知道我对婚姻的态度
the blackmailer knows how I feel about my marriage.
找出来到底是哪个 山姆
So, find out which hooker, Sam.
把她找出来 然后
Find her and,
然后让她收手
and make her stop.
霍迪亚克说我必须和你的高中哥们谈谈
Hodiak says I've got to talk to your high school buddy
然后我们就没事了
and then we're in good shape.
他叫什么
What's his name?
还是你准备让我告诉他你把我拒绝了
Or you want me to tell him that you refused?
好吧 你完了
Okay. Your funeral.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表