剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
可是死亡不接受他们
but death will elude them.
我在对你施予仁慈 肯
I'm doing you a mercy, Ken.
在这等一下 好吗
Wait here a minute, okay?
带比莉回局里
Take Billi back to the station.
-山姆 我们总是... -你要阻止我吗
- Sam, like we always-- - You want to stop me?
-山姆 拜托 -阻止我
- Sam, come on. - Stop me.
等等好吗
Just wait.
妈的 山姆
Damn it, Sam.
很好
Good.
好 开枪吧
Yes, do it.
这样很完美
It's perfect.
完美的循环
Perfect circle.
你造就了我 我造就了你
You made me, I made you.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy?
-查理查理 -不不不不
- Charlie! Charlie! - No, no, no, no.
-怎么这么快回来 -查理 我爸爸在哪里
- You're back too fast. - Charlie, where's my dad?
-爸爸 -搞定了吗
- Daddy? - Did you get it done?
-搞定了 -我们为了你杀人了 查理
- It's done. - We killed for you, Charlie.
-把他们全杀了 -有留下丑陋的词吗
- We killed all of them. - You leave witchy words?
她把刀留下了
She left her knife.
把刀留下
Left knives?
那有留下些词吗
Wa-what a-- what about the words?
-我们写了"猪" -就这个吗
- We wrote "Pig." - That's it?
查理 人们最讨厌看到的就是这个了
Charlie, it's the worst thing anybody will ever look at.
我爸爸在哪里
Where's my dad?
那个婊♥子♥求饶了
Yeah, the-- the bitch begged.
你们失败了
You failed.
你们都失败了
You all failed!
你们还留下了爪印之类的吗
Do you leave with, like, paw prints behind as well?
他开枪射杀了一个孩子
He--he used a gun and he shot a kid.
开枪
The guns?
我说用刀
I said, use knives.
不要留下白花花的手印
Don't leave white handprints behind.
把钱取走
Get money!
留下所有的丑陋词汇
Leave all of the words!
你们全都没做
You did none of it!
完全没做
Nothing!
查理 不是的 我们全都做了
Charlie, stop-- no, we did everything.
是她全都没做
She did nothing!
什么 不 我做不到
What? Oh, no, I-I-I-I couldn't.
-我要找我爸爸 -我们回去
- I need my dad. - We're going back.
-什么 -上车
- What? - Get in the car.
不行 不行 不行
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我没问你
I ain't asking.
上车
Get in the car.
酒馆前面很脏乱
There's a mess in front of the saloon.
给我清理干净
Clean it up!
-我问你谢弗在哪里 -请跟我到外面去
- Where's Shafe, I said. - Come outside, please.
-他报♥警♥了吗 -没有
- Did he call the cops? - He won't.
他说你会被他们逮捕
He said they'll arrest you.
所以他让你进来说服我吗
So he sent you in here to, what? Talk me down?
我爱你
I love you.
这不是你
This isn't you.
你不是这样的人 山姆
This isn't who you are, Sammy.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
不
No.
如果你真的要动手 就在我面前动手
At least if you're gonna do it, do it in front of me.
你觉得他会被逮捕
You think he's gonna get arrested?
在法庭受审 被判死刑吗
Stand trial? Get the death sentence?
你觉得体制会这么走吗
You think that's how it works?
这是以前的体制
That's the way it used to work.
我竭尽所能维护国家体制
I did everything I could to make this country work.
我去打战
I went to war.
我成为警♥察♥
I became a cop.
我做了可怕的事
And yes, I did terrible things
还自以为那是正义
and I called it justice.
你知道这些事后
Things that if you knew,
真的了解我了
if you really knew me,
你就会离开我
you'd be gone.
人类是疯狂的动物
Man is a sick animal,
而这个人是个疯子
and this is a sick man.
需要把他干掉
And he needs to be put down.
-就是现在 -山姆 我不要跟你争辩
- Now. - Sam, I'm not gonna fight you.
我不知道你知道些什么
Okay, I don't know what you know.
我只想...
I just wa--
我要他受苦
I want him to suffer.
而不是你 好吗
Okay? Not you.
我要你安全
I want you safe.
还有你的儿子
And so does your son.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
拜托把枪给我
Please just give me the gun.
拜托把枪给我
Please give me the gun.
深呼吸 艾玛
Breathe, Emma.
猪
就是这样
That's it.
你的皮肤感到
That feeling in your skin,
有点刺痛
that tingling.
意味着我们正在踏入新世界
That's us stepping into a new world.
把这个放在任何地方都好
Put this somewhere, anywhere.
没道理就是真道理
No sense makes sense.
这不行 我...
No, not th--not this, I--
现在是我们仨的时光
The three of us, it's our time now.
没有死亡就没有...
There can be no birth without...
出生
Death.
猪
1969年8月9日
凌晨5点19分
为什么这些极品人♥渣♥都长得像数学老师
Why do the worst of them all gotta look like math teachers?
他们有在他沙漠住处所找到其他人吗
They find anyone in his place in the desert?
找到两个青少年
Two. Teenagers.
一个死了 一个在雪松医院
One didn't make it and one is at Cedars.
山姆怎样了
How's Sam?
-他还行 -在雪松医院的那个
- Okay, considering. - The one at Cedars,
谁负责给她录口供
who's taking her statement?
-你负责 -马上去
- You are. - Right away.
好
Yes.
来吧 跟我回去
Come on, you're staying with me.
我的表亲来了
Actually, my cousin's here.
好吧 那...
Oh. Okay, well, that's--
那很好 那样很好
that's good, that's a good idea.
我只想确保你没事
I just need to know that you're okay.
最简单的方式就是把你留在我身边
Well, the easiest way is to keep you in my eye line.
我不能
I can't.
我知道
I know.
好莱坞分局
Hollywood Division.
小伙子
Young buck.
埃德
Ed.
我们后会有期
I guess I'll see you around.
我们以后再聊 山姆
Yeah, I guess I'll catch you later, Sam.
好好做人
Be good.
副队 你需要听一下
Lieu? Lieu, you're gonna need to hear this.
不 你需要记录一下
No, you're gonna need to write it down
然后帮我买♥♥个培根火腿鸡蛋三明治
and then get me an egg sandwich with bacon and ham.
副队请听电♥话♥
Lieu. Please.
塔特... 都不许下...
Tate-- Nobody's clocking--
都不许下班
Nobody's clocking out!
好 我们马上过去
Yeah, we're on our way.
山姆
Sam.
你的辞职刚撤销了
You just un-quit.
早上八点半 来切洛大道10050号♥
8:30 this morning, Winifred Chapman,
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表