剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
任何一种情况
Either one is less of a hassle
带给我们的困扰和尴尬都少得多
and much less embarrassing for the both of us.
对不起 长官
Sorry, sir.
我们正视这件事吧 谢弗
Let's face it, Shafe.
我认为你完全不像一个精英培养出来的
I mean, it's not exactly like you were mentored
否则你会知道这些事情的
by the cream of the crop or you'd know these things.
-这不是 -这不是霍迪亚克的错吗
- It's not-- - It's not Hodiak's fault?
这就是 但这是你的问题
It is, but it's your problem.
而且你就像一个傻子一样手忙脚乱
And you're flailing around out there like an idiot;
我没办法帮你
it falls on me to help you.
对不起长官 下不为例
I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again.
目测这段时间是不可能了
No, not for the foreseeable future, no.
你只能在办公桌上工作
Till I can find a detective to babysit you,
直到我可以找到一个能照顾你的警探
you're gonna be spending your days at your desk.
我不需要一个到处射屁♥股♥的警♥察♥
I don't need a cop running around shooting asses.
所以去打打字吧
So go type something.
现在就去
Now.
墙像纸一样薄
The walls are paper thin.
你现在就走 好吗
You need to get out of here now, okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
绳子松了 我只是重新绑一下
it was getting loose. I was just-- I was just retying.
查理 也许我们应该
You know, Charlie, maybe we should--
不要见谁可怜就对谁发♥情♥
Don't be a slut for every crying dog.
你那颗博爱的心
That big heart of yours
现在要用在自己的家庭里
needs to be on your own family right now.
在这个钢琴上弹奏一曲怎么样
Why don't you play a tune on this piano?
我不想吵到邻居
Don't want to bother the neighbors.
这是命令 哥们
Orders, man.
珊迪 帮下忙
Sadie, little help?
博比 快一点
Come on, Bobby, hurry.
赶快杀了他
Just do it and get it over with.
这跟我想的不一样
Doesn't feel like I thought it would.
就像切猪的前肩肉一样
It's like a pork shoulder.
你想试试吗
You wanna try?
不要忘了那面墙
Don't forget the wall.
黑人力量 兄弟姐妹
Black power, brothers and sisters.
看看那面墙
Look at the wall.
那是革命的第一枪
That is shot one of the revolution.
我们所做的并不容易
What we do is not easy,
但对这个世界至关重要
but it is vital for the world.
回旋滑梯现在
Helter Skelter is rising
正在升起
right now.
你也可以感受得到 是吗
And you-- you feel it too, right?
还有我和你
And me and you,
亲爱的玛丽
sweet Mary,
我和你是未来的国王和皇后
me and you are the king and queen to come.
政♥治♥小猪
这里是谢弗警探
Detective Shafe.
是我 你在忙吗
Hey, it's me. You busy?
是的 我从来没有更闲的时候
Yes, and also, I've never been less busy in my life.
我需要你帮我查一下昨晚九点到十点之间
I need you to check fire department calls for me
所有的火警电♥话♥
between 9:00 and 10:00 last night.
你可以完成吗
Can you do that?
当然 乐意效劳
Sure. Gladly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干得好 塔莉警官
Well done, Officer Tully.
多亏了他女朋友提供的线索
We arrested Leonard this morning.
我们今早逮捕了莱纳德
Thanks to the evidence provided by his girlfriend.
-多亏了你 -很好
- Thanks to you. - Good.
他的屋子里堆满了炸♥药♥
His apartment was brimming with dynamite.
你应该感觉很棒 查曼
You should feel good about this, Charmain.
我希望我们可以重新共事
I'd like us to resume working together.
你想让我回来
You want me back?
你证明了你的价值
You've proved your worth.
我只是完成了当年你认为
All I did was finish what I was doing
我一文不值时我在做的事情
right around the time you decided I wasn't worth it.
有时候这些事情
Sometimes these things--
把机会留给其他想跟你共事的人吧
Save it for someone who wants to work with you.
我做了我想做的事情
I did what I wanted to.
有始有终
I finished what I started.
所以谢谢你 但是我有其他计划了
So thank you, but I have other plans.
对不起我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我在阿尔伯克基左拐了
Took a left at Albuquerque.
蓝色的哪去了
Where's the blue?
我接了
I got a call...
一个朋友的电♥话♥
from a friend.
关于那些照片吗
Is it about those pictures?
你真的上交了吗
Did you even turn 'em in?
关于我你说的很对 比莉
You're right about me, Billi.
我是有瘾的
I am an addict.
我是专家
I am an expert.
至少你这戒不掉的瘾可以帮助别人
At least the thing you can't quit helps people.
我以为你会生气
I thought you'd be mad.
我很清楚和我共枕的男人是什么人
I'm pretty clear on who the man is I've been sleeping with.
你一团糟
You're a mess.
但是我喜欢
I like you anyway.
为什么不坐一会 一路开来这么远
Why don't you sit down a sec? Came all the way out here.
我要有时髦的晒日线了
I'm gonna get some funky tan lines.
*When I die and they lay me to rest*
支票
*Gonna go to the place that's the best*
*When I lay me down to die*
这应该足够解决你和格蕾丝的事了
我们不会再见面了
*Goin' up to the spirit in the sky*
*Goin' up to the spirit in the sky*
*That's where I'm gonna go when I die*
*When I die and they lay me to rest*
*I'm gonna go to the place that's the best*
*Prepare yourself, you know it's a must*
*Gotta have a friend in Jesus*
*So you know that when you die*
*He's gonna recommend you to the spirit in the sky*
对不起警官 我只是停下来打个盹
Sorry, officer, I just pulled over for a quick nap.
-现在几点了 -我能看一下你的证件吗
- What time is it? - See some ID?
当然可以
Oh, sure. Sure.
这是你的车吗
This your car?
一个朋友借给我的
A friend loaned it to me.
我只是开车回家
I'm just driving it home.
介意给我看一下车辆注册信息吗
Mind if I see the registration?
当然不介意
Oh, sure.
举起手来
Hands up!
从车里出来
Step out of the car!
立刻出来 快
Step out now! Come on! Move it!
出来
Get out!
立刻 马上
Come on, right now!
出来
Get out!
举起手
Keep your hands up.
开枪吧山姆
Do it, Sam.
开枪吧
Do it.
你会听到钉锤在她的脸上砸的足够深的时候
You're gonna hear what the hammer claw sounded like
会发出怎样的声音
when you got it deep in that pretty face of hers.
-山姆 不要 -继续
- Sam, stop. Stop. - Keep going. Keep going.
-走 -谢弗 出去
- Go! - Shafe, get out of here.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表