剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
亲爱的朋友们
Dear friends,
我们终于到达了
it is here that we finally arrive
本次伟大旅程的
at the very heart and soul
核心与灵魂之处
of our great journey.
这里就是 市场街
This...is Market Street!
尽管在我于第四大道路口
Though, much has changed
买♥♥了房♥子之后 发生了很大变化
since I owned a home at the intersection of Fourth.
但有件事没有变过
But one thing remains consistent
年轻的伊娃因为卖♥♥布朗尼而变得非常富有
young Ava sells brownies so rich
以至于乔治国王
that King George
都试图在没有相关规定的情况下对其征收税款
would attempt to tax them without representation.
所以
So...
请上前 各位好市民
go forth, good citizens,
来花钱品尝一下吧
and spend!
一如既往
As always,
你又给我带来了一天最大的客流 本吉
you're the high point of my day, Benji.
甜点耶
Ooh, dessert.
我想吃布朗迪
I want a blondie.
我能买♥♥一块吗
Can I have one?
松露布朗尼是我的最爱
The truffle brownie is my favorite.
我们是不是在哪里见过
Do I know you from somewhere?
也许是在共济会会所
Perhaps, uh, the Masonic Lodge?
不 我没开玩笑
No, I'm serious.
你去过堪萨斯吗
You ever been to Kansas City?
没有吧
I don't believe so.
那是
Is.
殖民地中的一个新城吗
that one of the new townships amongst the colonies?
年轻的小姐
Young miss,
你知道市场街上还发生过什么吗
do you know what else occurred here on Market Street?
我那著名的电试验
My famous experiment with electricity.
爷爷 你看我找到了什么
Grandpa! Look what I found!
让我看看
Oh, let me see.
真不错
Oh, wow. That's nice.
嫉妒吗 没有
Jealous? No.
开玩笑呢
Are you kidding me?
杰森可以有自己的隐私
Jason is entitled to his privacy.
他也可以有自己的朋友
He's allowed to have friends.
我不是说我们要做点什么
I'm not suggesting that we run things back,
我就找人帮个忙而已
I'd just be, uh, calling in a favor.
我很感激 但我不
I- I appreciate that, but I don't- -
等会儿
Wait a minute.
那房♥间应该是空的对吧
That room was empty, right?
对 -你请人了吗
Yep. - Did you hire- - ?
没有啊
No.
早上好
Good morning.
嗨
Hi.
粉色的是给你的 巴蒂斯塔警监
Pink for you, Captain Batista.
紫色的是给你 阿迪巴约警探
And purple for you, Detective Adebayo.
呃 叫我凯米就行
Oh, uh...Kemi's fine.
不好意思 你是
I'm sorry, who are you?
海伦
Helen-
新来的法证学家
your new forensic scientist.
我不记得有要求增派人手啊
I don't remember requesting any additional personnel.
是布劳恩警督派我来的
I was assigned by Inspector Braun.
所以是警督让你来的
So the Inspector put you here?
我以为他告诉你了
I thought he told you.
好吧
Oh, well
惊喜
surprise!
我喜欢惊喜
I love surprises.
尤其是带着礼物的惊喜
Especially ones that come bearing gifts.
快打开看看
Go ahead, open them.
好 我先来吧 看看这是什么
Yeah, hey, I'II go first. Look at that.
礼物啊 嘿嘿
"Ooh, gifts! "Heh, heh.
这是
Oh, is this- um
吉百利巧克力蛋
A Cadbury Creme Egg.
可好吃了
They're so good.
布劳恩警督说你喜欢蛋形物
Inspector Braun said you have a thing for eggs,
我不太明白为什么 但
I didn't really get it, but
我又一想 送吉百利肯定不会错吧
figured you can't go wrong with Cadbury.
真不错 非常感谢
They are really good. Thank you so much.
很高兴认识你 海伦
Nice to meet you, Helen.
得打给警督问问
I need to call the Inspector.
你 你忘了这个
You You forgot this!
很期待跟你们共事
I look forward to working together.
好的
Okay.
如果你不打算停车买♥♥咖啡
If you're not gonna stop for coffee,
那你就得带上咖啡
you gotta bring coffee- -
这是搭档准则第一条
that's, like, Partner 101.
可不是我害咱俩迟到的
Look, I'm not the one who made us late.
是 但我也没说
You know what? It wasn't my idea
咱俩一车走啊 是你说的
for us to drive together- - that was you.
是 因为布劳恩会盯着我们的
Yeah, because Braun's gonna be watching us. All right?
我们不能出错
We gotta be on point.
所以现在就这样了是吗
Oh, so this is a thing?
你是怎么着
So, what, are you- -
你是我保姆吗还是
You're like my babysitter now, or- - ?
当然不是 我是你的搭档
Absolutely not. No. I'm your partner.
除非你非得表现得像个宝宝
Unless you're gonna act like a baby.
行吧 搭档
Okay, "partner. "
我一直在思考
I have been
马里茨汽车炸♥弹♥一案
thinking a lot about the Maritz car bombing- -
够了 别再说了
No, please don't.
什么就别再说了
"Please don't, "what?
这个叫马里茨的 刚出去就被炸死了
This guy Maritz, he gets out, two seconds later, kabloom?
你都不会多想吗
That doesn't make you think?
会 行了吧
Yeah, it does, all right?
但我想的是妮基
But I'm thinking about Nikki.
好吗 布劳恩说的很清楚了 这案子归凶杀组了
Okay? Braun was clear. Case belongs to Homicide now.
好吧 所以不要再让她在新老大面前难做了
Okay, so please don't put her in a bad spot with her new boss.
行吗 就一次 专业点 别再提了
Okay? Just for once, be professional, drop it.
你还让我专业点哈
Me be professional?
对 -好吧
Yeah. Okay.
就像在整个办公室里唱歌♥求婚一样那么专业吗
singing an engagement in front of the whole office?
好吧 首先 我唱得很卖♥♥力
Okay, one, okay- I was singing my ass off.
行吧 但这不是重点 -好吧
Yeah, that's fine. That's not the point though. - Okay, yeah.
第二 我跟人事部打过招呼了 那多美好的一刻啊
I cleared it with H. R. It was a beautiful moment.
是挺美好啊
It was a beautiful moment!
是个非常美好 但一点都不专业的时刻
It was a beautiful, unprofessional moment.
好吧 你开心就好
AlI right, if you say so.
嘿 凯米
Hey, Kemi.
很高兴你打来了
Glad you called,
因为迈克正要给我唱小夜曲呢
'cause Mike here was about to serenade me.
你还要对他求婚了吗
Aww! Are you proposing to him, too?
真不错 -行了 行了
That's nice. All right, all rightl
看见没 这就是不专业
See? See? Unprofessional!
承认吧
Just admit it!
你们俩快到了吗
Um, are you guys close?
我们这里有个奇怪的事情
We've got a strange situation here.
你说本杰明·富兰克林失踪了
"Benjamin Franklin" is missing?
我不能撒谎
I cannot tell a lie.
我们的国父同事失踪了
Our founding father compatriot has disappeared.
我们是徒步殖民历史旅游公♥司♥的
We work for the Walking History Colonial Tour Company.
我是亚历山大·汉密尔顿
I'm Alexander Hamilton.
我们中有些人特别严格
Some of us are pretty strict
不肯破坏角色
about breaking character.
可不是吗
You don't say.
本·富兰克林今天
Ben Franklin bailed today
在一次带队时突然失踪
in the middle of one of his tours,
但这家伙真的特别敬业
but the guy was usually a total pro
甚至比这个乔治更醉心于自己的角色
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表