剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
你吓到我的马了
You frightened my horse!
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
好吧 如果你们没有这个能力
Okay, if you don't have the tools
来搞定你们现在面对的破事儿
to get through whatever it is you're going through,
那就由你们的姐妹凯米来搞定 行吗
then your sister Kemi will provide, yes?
你真的要逼我这么做吗
You really making me do this?
不学会一些沟通技巧
I am not sending you into a state of holy matrimony
我是不会让你们进入神圣的婚姻状态中的
without some communication techniques.
我们整天都在沟通啊
We communicate all day.
沟通工作 这容易得很
About work. That's easy!
你们得学会困难的部分 好吗
You have to learn how to do the hard stuff, okay?
听着 只和让我确信不会离婚的
Look, I do not perform weddings
我才会主持婚礼
unless I am damn sure there's not gonna be divorce.
好吧 这就有点夸张了 你说是吧
Okay, that's a little bit dramatic, don't you think?
比如你昨晚冲了出去
Like you storming out last night
两小时没回家吗
and not coming home for two hours?
杰把我从我自己的办公室赶了出去
Jay kicked me out of my own office
就为了跟你私下聊聊
to have a private conversation.
又来了
Here we go...
好吧好吧好吧
Okay, okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
我们 我们试试靠近一点
Let's, um, let's try moving closer together,
膝盖碰上
knees touching.
快点 膝盖碰上 赶紧的
Come on! Knees touching! Let's go!
妤了 不需要等新婚之夜
AlI right no need to wait for the wedding night.
其他人新婚之夜都是这样的吗
That's what people do on their wedding night?
行 你真好笑哦
Okay, you're being funny.
现在给我牵手
Now hold hands.
看着彼此
Now...look at each other,
我要你们说出自己在这段关系里
and I want you to say what you're most afraid of
最害怕的是什么
in this relationship.
非得这样吗 行吧 可以
We're doing this? AlI right, fine.
听着 我和杰关系已经变好了 好吗
Look, me and Jay have gotten close. AII right?
我挺喜败他的 他是我搭档 但是你和杰这回事儿吧
I like him, he's my partner, but this you- and- Jay thing-
我和杰没什么的
There is no"me and Jay thing.
我只是不想把你卷进布劳恩警督的这件破事儿来
I'm just trying to keep you out of the Inspector Braun mess.
你不觉得这应该是由我自己来选择的吗
Don't you think that should be my choice?
海伦
It's Helen.
是急事 我得走了
It's urgent I gotta go.
今天你放假啊
It's your day off!
又来了
There you go.
他又这么走了
And he's gone.
你准备跟我聊聊
You wanna talk about
刚才发生的事情吗
what just happened there?
你是说迈克又走了这件事吗
About Mike walking out again?
是说原因
About why.
我让杰去查他的一个推论 没有告诉迈克
I let Jason chase a theory, and kept it from Mike.
是什么推论
What was the theory?
是关于洛根·巴洛的
It's about Logan Barlowe.
那个承认自己放了汽车炸♥弹♥的人吗
The man who confessed to the car bomb?
杰觉得他是替人背了黑锅
Jay thinks that he took the fall for someone.
你能帮我个忙吗 -好
Will you do me a favor? - Yeah.
你能不能帮我查一下巴洛的财务状况 秘密地查
Will you look into Barlowe's financials for me, discreetly?
当然了 但妮基
Sure, but Nikki.
迈克只是在告诉你他是什么感受
Mike was just telling you how he felt.
你和杰森
You and Jason- -
确实有点什么
it is a thing,
我不是说这是坏事啊
and I'm not saying it's a bad thing,
我只是想说
I'm just saying
或许你需要承认这一点
that maybe you need to own it,
因为它一直在成为障碍
because it keeps getting in the way.
好
Right.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. Hey!
真的很抱歉 打扰你休假
I am so sorry to interrupt your day.
你肯定在做一些好玩的事情
I'm sure you were doing something fun.
也没有 你有什么发现
Not that much. What do you got?
事情是这样的 我和C本来在彩排 然后
The thing is, C and I were at rehearsal, and- -
彩排什么
Rehearsal?
我们的鉴证无伴奏人声合唱团
For our forensic a capella group,
线索旅行者
Clues Traveler.
线索旅行者 是吧
Clues Traveler, huh?
对 它就是 这不重要
Yeah. Yeah, it's a play on, uh... never mind.
总之 他希望你能看看这个
Anyway, he wanted you to see this,
但他得送瑞秋去机场
but he had to take Rachel to the airport,
然后她行李箱还出问题了 然后
and there was this problem with her suitcase, and- -
没事 我懂 我懂了
Yeah, I gotcha, I gotcha
你们是需要我看什么
What, uh, what'd you need me to see?
哦对
Right! Uh...
凶杀案被害人
Murder victim.
根据颅骨形态可以判断
Apparently the cranial morphology
他是白人
means he's white.
颅缝的部分闭合
Partial closure of the skull sutures
表明他死的时候是2岁出头
says he was in his early 20s at time of death,
大概在?年前
about seven years ago.
这是C从遗骨上查出来的吗
Did C get that from the bones?
不是 遗骨下面有一些垃圾
No. There was some garbage under the remains,
一张2017年的收据
a receipt from 2017.
痕迹证据再次出手了
Trace evidence strikes againl
20出头
Hmm. Early 20s.
这么早就开始掉牙了吗
That's a little young to start losing your teeth, huh?
没错
Exactly.
考虑到这此
Between that
还有他骨头里的矿物质
and mineral deposits in his bones,
觉得是喝井水造成的
C thinks well- water consumption,
也就是说 他是阿米什人
which means he's Amish.
很多阿米什人很早就开始戴假牙了
A lot of them wear dentures from a young age.
七年前的一个年轻阿米什死者
A young Amish kid from seven years ago?
是的
Yeah.
这是杰迪代亚·拉普吗
Is that Jedidiah Lapp?
所以才说情况紧急
That's why it's so urgent.
他们还需要DNA才能确认 但是案卷里有你的名字
They need DNA to confirm, but your name was on the file,
所以C要我立刻通知你 三
so C wanted you to know right away.
是
Yeah, um...
这是我在失踪人口调查组第一个案子
it's my first case with MPU.
他太太露西觉得他是来了费城
His wife, Lucy, thought that he came to Philadelphia.
我尽力了
I mean, I did what I could,
但她们那个群体不肯配合
but her community stonewalled me.
几天之后 我的上司
Couple days later, my boss,
他把案子交给了兰卡斯特警局
he gives the case to Lancaster PD.
他不想这案子导致我们的结案率下降
He didn't want to mess up our closure rate.
自那之后这案子就一直在我心上
It's been bothering me ever since.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
遗骨是在哪里发现的 一
Where were the remains found?
中心城的一个建筑工地
Construction site at Center City,
在特拉华河附近
near the Delaware.
好 我去联♥系♥露西
AII right. I'll contact Lucy.
这是我欠她的
I owe her that.
好
Okay.
这就好像那种劣质恐怖片开头一样
It's like the beginning of every bad horror movie.
未婚夫带着前夫进到森林里
Fiance takes ex- husband out into the woods.
两个人进去 一个人出来
two go in, one come out.
你能冷静点吗
Will you calm down?
好吧 我就是不太明白
Okay, it just confuses me,
因为我没记错的话
cause last time I checked,
如果失踪人口的遗体被发现
when a missing person ends up dead,
那案子就会交给凶杀组
Homicide takes over,
然后我们再各干各的 干其他事儿
and then we go about our business- - other business.
是吗 -是啊
Oh! Really? - Yeah.
因为我没记错的话
Cause last I checked,
你对于那起汽车炸♥弹♥案
that's the exact opposite of what you're doing
可不是这么干的吧
with that car bomb case.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表