剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
但是 怎么说呢 我以为
but, I don't know, I assumed that...
我以为她会有一段时间不去街上当小混混
I assumed that she'd be off the streets a while.
你知道吗
You know?
就是说她跟父母的关系还是不好
So things are still bad with her parents?
不是 这次是她的寄宿学校
Oh, no, this time, it's her boarding school.
是的
Oh! - Yeah.
行吧
Right. -
玛雅这人 怎么说呢 很敏锐
Maya is...I don't know, she's sharp.
是吗 她有天赋
Yeah? - She has talent. You know?
如果她继续这样下去 被开除
But if she stays on this path and gets expelled,
她全部未来还没开始就要结束了
her entire future will be over before it can start, and- -
妮基 我真的想帮她
Nikki, I genuinely want to help her,
但我能做的只有这么多
but there is only so much I can do,
即便我是个警♥察♥
even as a cop.
你知道的
Mm, well, you know,
也许玛雅需要的不是阿德巴约警探的帮助
maybe it's not Detective Adebayo she needs help from.
是
Yeah. Hmm. Yeah. -
稍等
Hold on.
巴蒂斯塔警监
Captain Batista.
你的人在找我
Your people are looking for me.
我要你停下
I need you to stop.
你需要说得
Uh, you're gonna need
更具体些
to be a little more specific than that.
我是亚历克西 我看到警报了别找我
It's Alexi. I saw the alert. Leave me alonel
我没事
I'm fine.
我去追踪
I'll run a trace.
你知道
Uh, ahem, you know,
恐怕不行 亚历克西
I'm afraid that we can't do that, Alexi.
我 要不你来警局跟我们聊聊
I, uh...why don't you just come in and we can talk?
可以吗 告诉我你在哪里
Okay? Just tell me where you are.
要知道 你没任何麻烦
You know, you're not in any trouble.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我爸跟你一起呢吗
Is my father with you?
没 他没在
No. No, he's not.
亚历克西 你认为你父亲会伤害你吗
Alexi, do you believe that your father means you harm?
我可以保证你安全
I can keep you safe.
他是我的问题 我自会处理
He's my problem. I'll deal with it.
喂
Hello? -
好 走吧
AII right! Let's go.
好
Okay.
麻烦告诉我你查到了 凯米
Please tell me you got something, Kemi!
我锁定了号♥码 正在提取地址
Oh, I got a lock on the number. Pulling the address right now.
立即派巡逻警过去
Get Patrol up there immediately,
然后打给杰森和迈克
then call Jason and Mike.
我说得还不够清楚吗
How was I not clear enough?
督察
Inspector...
为什么杰森·格兰特
And why the hell did Jason Grant
跑去讯问洛根·巴洛
interview Logan Barlowe?
就像我之前解释的那样
Well, like I explained before-
我解释过 这个案子已经结了
And as I explained, this case is closed.
我直接下令你退出查案的
I gave you a direct order to back off!
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
You think I was joking?
我认为你在逃避事实
I think that you're avoiding the truth.
这就是事实 我会写报告指控你和格兰特
Here's the truth. I'm gonna write you and Grant up
不服从命令
for insubordination.
别把杰牵扯进来
You leave Jay out of it.
我是警监 这是我的决定
I am Captain. It was my decision.
别跟我打什么正义牌
Don't play the righteous card with me.
格兰特早就越界了
Grant was out of pocket long before this.
我错在于相信他是个例外
My mistake was believing he was an outlier!
你凭什么这么自以为是
And where do you get off with all this entitlement?
坐在监狱里的那个人
The man sitting in that prison
并没有炸死马里茨和他的律师
did not blow up Maritz and his lawyer!
这对你来说应该比你的自负更重要
That should be more important to you than your ego.
你现在自身难保 妮基
You're on thin ice, Nikki.
你跟我说话要小心
You watch how you speak to me!
威胁我个试试
Don't you threaten mel
你要是敢对我和杰森的事业下手
You come after my career or Jason's,
我就找媒体深挖你内♥幕♥
I will have the press so far up your ass,
追到你无所遁形
you'll cough up a microphone.
接下来不管发生什么都是你的责任
What happens next is on you.
记住这一点
Remember that.
这是历史
I mean, this is history.
是不是很有纪念意义
I mean, is this not epic?
什么都别碰 拜托了
Don't touch anything. Please.
二位要坐下来喝点东西吗
You guys want to sit, have a drink, or something?
不用了 非常感谢
Uh, no, we're okay. Thank you very much.
我只是想说清楚
I just want to make it clear.
亚历克西没有闯进我家
Alexi did not break into my house.
好 我们追踪了电♥话♥ 是从这里打出去的
AII right, well, we traced the call, it came from here.
也许是
Ah, maybe so.
这里对亚历克西是不设防的
But Alexi was welcome here.
我的数码门锁有他的专属密♥码♥
Had his own combo for my digital door lock.
穆斯 我家狗 认识他
Moose, my dog, knows him.
他不是非法闯入
He didn't break in.
我们明白你不想亚历克西惹上麻烦
We understand that you don't want Alexi to be in any trouble.
问题是 他已经有麻烦了
The problem is, he's already in trouble.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
他怎么会有你家密♥码♥
Why'd he have a code to your house?
我家大门永远向我的球员敞开
My door's always open to my players,
尤其是那些需要吃口热饭
especially the ones that need a meal,
时不时要找地方睡觉的
a place to crash from time to time.
我也是穷♥人♥家里长大的孩子
I grew up poor too.
这些预备校的孩子本身就有优势
These prep school kids have advantages
像我和亚历克西这样的孩子
kids like me and Alexi
必须凭借才华和努力才能克服
had to overcome with talent and hard work.
那孩子的日子从来都不容易
Nothing's come easy for that boy.
你们要找到他 安全的把他带回来
You find him, you bring him in safely.
你知道他惹了什么麻烦吗
You know what kind of trouble he was in?
不能说知道
Can't say that I do.
能问问你现在在担心什么吗
Can I ask you what's bothering you, then, right now?
我的枪不见了
My gun is missing.
所以亚历克西现在有武器了
Uh- huh. So Alexi's armed now?
听着 你必须在他做出
Look, you gotta find him
无法挽回的事之前找到他
before he does something he can't take back.
好的 谢谢 走吧
Right. Thank you. Come on.
好的 所以 在追踪亚历克西的电♥话♥
AlI right, so, after tracing Alexi's phone call
找到在巴德家之后
back to Bud's place,
我搜索了他打给我们之后
I searched for any additional calls
可能打过的其他电♥话♥
that he might have made after he called us,
有一个电♥话♥
and there was one.
他给一个518号♥码打过电♥话♥
He made a call to a 518 number.
那是纽约北部 试试看
That's upstate New York. Try it.
好
Yep.
好
AlI right, uh...
好了
There you go.
警长办公室
Sheriff's Department.
这里是费城警局失踪人口调查组的妮基·巴蒂斯塔警监
This is Captain Nikki Batista from Philadelphia Police MPU.
请问您是
Who am I speaking with?
沃德副警长 有什么能为您效劳的
Deputy Ward. How can I help you?
副警长 今晚大概六点左右您在工作吗
Deputy, were you working at about 6: 00 p. m. this evening?
我在这里的时间可比那长得多
Been here a lot longer than that.
六点后你有接到
Um, did you receive a call
一通电♥话♥吗
just after 6: 00?
你这么一说 有接到过
I did, now that you mention it.
记了条给警长的不明白是什么意思的口信
Took a message for the sheriff that didn't make a ton of sense.
信息内容是什么
What was the message?
这是怎么回事
What's this all about?
副警长 我是阿德巴约警探
Uh, Deputy, this is Detective Adebayo.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表