剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
说明她有麻烦了
She's in trouble.
我们得赶紧找到她
We gotta find her, quick.
我们要去的地方
We'll go some place.
在那里我们能在一起
some place where we can be together.
要不加拿大
Maybe Canada?
嘿 你会喜欢的 对吗
Hey? You'd like that, wouldn't you?
我喜欢你 齐克
I like you, Zeke,
可我还没准备好
but I'm not ready to- -
那是个错误 露西
It was a mistake, Lucy!
什么错误
What was a mistake?
杰迪 他一直等到我的徘徊期才求婚
Jed! He waited until my Rumspringa to propose.
所以我没回来 因为我回不来
That's why I stayed away, because I couldn't come back,
后来 后来你们结婚了
and then when- - and then when you got married,
我当时 很生气
I was- - I was angry,
可是我想看着他的眼睛
but I wanted to look him in the eye,
问他为何要这么做
and see why he did that,
他明知道我对你的感情
when he knew how I felt about you!
到底怎么回事 齐克
What happened, Zeke?
我下班以后去找他
I went to see him after work,
可是我太生气了 没法跟他交流
but all that anger, there was no talking.
当时
There was.
发生了推搡
pushing, and...
他摔倒了 撞倒了头
he fell, and he hit his head.
我不是故意伤害他的
Look, I didn't mean to hurt him.
我
I- -
我已经失去了你
I'd lost you already!
还有我的家
And my homel
我
I...
慌了 把尸体藏了起来
panicked, and I hid the body.
你犯了罪
You sinned.
然后还为此撒谎
And then you lied about it.
如果我自首
If I had turned myself in,
你永远都不会原谅我的
you never would have forgiven me!
我会的
I would have.
我原谅你 齐克
I do forgive you, Zeke.
你还记得
Do you remember
我们以前面对面坐着唱歌♥吗
how we used to sit across from each other at singing?
当然记得
Of course.
我会
♪I will meet ♪
在早晨碰见你
♪You in the morning♪
我会
♪I'll be waiting♪
在那里等你
♪For you there ♪
我会遇见你
♪I will meet you ♪
对 我会遇见你
♪Yes, I'll meet you ♪
我会在那里遇见你
♪I will meet you over there♪
能再听你唱歌♥ 真是太好了
It's good to hear you sing again.
也许我们可以从头开始
Maybe we can start over.
在一起
Be together.
你说真的吗
You mean it?
真的
I do.
可是我们需要钱
But we would need money,
我们也都知道哪里有钱
and we both know where to find it- -
找我父亲
my father.
以西结爱上了露西 可露西却选择了他哥哥
Ezekiel was in love with Lucy, but she chose his brother?
完全就是里米尼的弗兰切斯卡
It's all very Francesca da Rimini.
她被许配给了贵族
Um, she was betrothed to this noble,
吉安乔托·得·马拉泰斯特
Gianciotto di Malatesta,
却爱上了他的兄弟
fell in love with his brother,
后来吉安乔托杀死了他们俩
and then Gianciotto killed them both.
幸好 这不是我的前世
Luckily, not one of my past lives.
说这话没用 凯米
That doesn't really help Kemi
驾照过期了 -是
We have an expired license. - Yeah.
他从未在车管所登记过车辆
He never registered a vehicle with the DMV.
但是
But
在宾州没有这玩意儿你是走不远的
you can't get too far in Pennsylvania without an...
什么 -路卡♥通♥行证
What? ...EZ- Pass.
中奖了
14 Jackpot.
有一个用齐克旧驾照
Uh, we have an active account
注册的活跃账户
registered under Zeke's old license.
拜托 千万得有点进展啊
Come on. We need a break.
迈克需要 拜托
Mike needs a break here. Come on.
等等 等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
十分钟前这个通行证
It was used ten minutes ago
在I-76公路西行线收费站使用过
on the westbound I- 76 toll road.
他们要回阿米什人聚居地了
They're headed back to Amish Country.
打给杰森
Call Jason.
他开的一辆蓝色掀背车
He's driving a blue hatchback.
知道了 谢了 凯米
Got it Thanks, Kemi.
显然我这是在反问
Well, this is obviously a rhetorical question,
可是齐克为什么要回到驱逐了他的人身边呢
but why would Zeke be going back to the people who shunned him?
对吧 他杀了自己的兄弟
Right? He kills his own brother.
怎么 你觉得他只是送露西回家吗
What, do you think he's just dropping Lucy off at home?
最好的情况是 露西说服了他 她在争取时间
Best case, Lucy got in his head, she's buying time.
最坏的情况呢
Uh- huh. And worst case,
她没法活着脱身
she doesn't make it out of this thing alive.
看 掀背车在前面
Look. There's the hatchback.
慢点 别靠太近
Go easy. Don't get too close.
我们需要确认露西在车里
We need confirmation that Lucy's in the car.
好 副驾驶上肯定有人
AlI right, someone's definitely in the passenger seat.
是她吗
Is it her?
是她
It's her!
停车
Pull over!
你今年换了多少车了
How many cars you been through this year?
别帮倒忙
You're not helping!
让我出去
Let me out!
别动
Stop!
拜托 齐克 你吓到我了
Please, Zeke. You're scaring me.
妮基 嘿 我们需要兰卡斯特警局协助
Nikki! Hey, we need Lancaster PD.
他要跑了
He's getting away.
没 跑不了
No, he's not!
交给我
Im on itl
你不是吧
Seriously?
停
Ho.
停
Ho.
怎么
Yeah?
他们弃车逃跑了
Well, they abandoned the car.
周围只有一个谷仓
The only thing around here is a barn.
好 我看到了
Yeah, all right. I see it.
我尽快赶过来 不用等我
I'm coming as fast as I can. Don't wait for mel
好
AlI right.
是警♥察♥
It's the police!
你知道他们会在这里找到我们
You knew they'd find us here.
你骗了我
You tricked me!
我没有 我发誓
I didn't! I swear.
求你 齐克 别这样
Please, Zeke. Don't do this.
你说过想跟我在一起
You said you wanted to be together!
我害怕了
I was scared!
齐克 别这样
Zeke, don't do this!
我等了七年了
I've waited seven years.
齐克 嘿 费城警局
Zekel Heyl Philly PD.
你得下来 慢慢下来
I need you to come down, nice and calm
我不会伤害她的
I won't hurt her.
放我们走
Just let us go.
不行
Can't do that.
听着
Look
不如你放下武器吧
Why don't you drop the weapon, okay?
我知道你爱她
I know you love her.
对你所爱之人不能这样
That's not what you do to people you love.
放下武器
Put it down.
双手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表