剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
Uh, nothing. I've never met him.
我小时候他就过世了
He died when I was young.
我们认为你父亲还活着
Well, we believe your dad is still alive.
我们调查了出生记录 发现了
We searched birth records and we discovered
你父亲名叫欧文·马洛伊
that your father's a man named Owen Maloy.
你认识的他可能是这样的
you may recognize him as this.
那是本吉
That's Benji.
他是我朋友 他会来我店里
He's my friend, he comes into the shop,
让他们的顾客对我好一点
tells his customers to be nice to me.
他不是我爸
He's not my dad.
我妈跟我说了 我爸是被杀的
You know, my mom told me he was murdered.
他是因为一些不是他做的事情而被杀的
He was killed for something he didn't do.
她有说是什么事情吗
Did she say what that was?
伊娃 我们是想在出事之前找到他
Ava, we are trying to find him before something happens to him.
如果店不开
If the shop doesn't get opened,
我就没工资拿 所以我得走了
I don't get paid, so I have to go.
我还是建议你不要去
I would advise against that.
在找欧文的人
The people looking for Owen
可能会觉得你知道要怎么找到他
may think you know how to find him,
但我不能逼你留下
but I can't force you to stay.
如果他联♥系♥你
Um, if he makes contact
请给我打电♥话♥
please call.
查理·麦加农
Charlie McGannon.
嗨 妮基
Hey, Nikki.
好久不见了
It's been a long time.
你还好吗
How you doing?
行吧
UhYeah.
来我办公室
My office.
有什么可以帮到你的吗 查理
What can I do you for, Charlie?
这么直接啊
Ah, straight to the point, huh?
你还真是一点没变
You haven't changed.
我听说你和你的人在找欧文·马洛伊
I hear you and your people are looking for Owen Maloy.
这是事实吗
Is that a fact?
是的
It is.
是吧 你知道的
Right? You know it is.
嗨 -嗨
Hiya. Hey.
那是 那是查理·麦加农
that's, um- that's Charlie McGannon.
我都叫你在酒吧里冷静点了
Told you to be cool at that bar,
你就非得冲上去 是吧
but you had to go storming in, huh?
冲上去吗 -是啊
"Storming"? - Yeah.
现在爱尔兰黑帮老大
Now we got the head of the Irish Mob
跑妮基办公桌前面去了
sitting at Nikki's desk!
我也没有冲上去吧 -真是谢谢你
I wouldn't say"storming. - Thanks a lot!
你这才叫冲上去
That's storming, now.
你现在这动作才叫冲上去
What you're doing, that is"storming. "
嗨 妮基
Hey, Nik.
抱歉打扰了 能跟你聊两句吗
Sorry to interrupt. Can I talk to you for a second?
现在不行 警佐
Uh, not now, Sergeant.
不管是什么事 都可以等会儿再说
Whatever it is, it can wait.
没事吧
Everything good?
没事
Everything's good.
妮基
Nik.
还吃上窝边草了啊
dipping your pen in the company well, huh?
你找我♥干♥什么 查理
What do you want from me, Charlie?
没什么
Nothing.
我希望你和你的人 什么都别做
I'd like you and your people to do absolutely nothin'.
欧文·马洛伊是我的问题
Owen Maloy is my problem.
我来处理
I'll handle him.
明白了吗
Got it?
我们认识很多年了
We've known each other a lot of years.
我可不记得
I don't remember, ever, a moment
自己什么时候给你做事了
where I worked for you.
你就当帮老朋友一把
Think of it as a favor to an old friend.
我们好像也不是朋友吧
I don't recall us being friends, either.
别骗自己了 妮基 我在你身边的记得吗
Ah, don't kid yourself, Nikki. I was there, remember?
在你的婚姻崩溃的时候
Treated you like a little sister
把你当小妹妹照顾
when your marriage was falling apart.
你想快速升职
You wanted to climb the ranks real fast,
当上警监
make Captain.
然后 是吧
And, uh...mm, hey.
你给了我信息
You fed me intel,
指引我抓到人 但这不一样
pointed me toward arrests- - but this is different.
以前你从没让我睁一只眼闭一只眼
You never asked me to look the other way back then.
我们过去的往来无法决定现在 查理
Our past business doesn't color our present, Charlie.
我来这里是出于礼节
Coming down here is me being courteous.
我尊重你
Respectful.
别逼我没礼貌
Don't give me a reason not to be.
无意冒犯
Due respect,
很抱歉你浪费时间了
I am so sorry you wasted your time.
我们是失踪人口调查组
We are MPU,
我们一定会找到这个失踪人口的
and we're gonna find this missing person.
行
AlI right.
随便你吧
Have it your way.
回头见了 妮基
Be seeing you, Nikki.
你来得正好
That is right on time.
这是我欠你的
Well, I owe you that much, at least.
什么意思
What do you mean?
抱歉 让麦加农找上你了
I'm sorry about bringing McGannon in on you.
我真是不敢相信 他居然就这么过来了
I can't believe he just walked in here.
不 这不是因为你
Oh, no. You didn't do that
查理过来是因为我
Charlie came here because of me.
有些事情你不知道
There's just some things you don"t know.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我是有色人种女性 还在男性主导的行业里
I'm a woman of color in a male- dominated profession.
没有人照顾我 所以我只能照顾自己
No one was looking out for me, so I looked out for myself.
查理当时也不如现在这么有势力
Charlie wasn't as powerful then as he is now.
我在一次随机车辆抽查的时候抓到了他持毒
I busted him for drugs on a random vehicle search,
然后
and.
我策反了他
I flipped him.
等一下 他是个内奸吗
So, wait He's a rat?
他曾是我的线人
He was my CI
他给了我情报 帮助我完成了很多逮捕
He fed me intel that led to a lot of solid arrests.
查哩的组织现在也没有
Well, Charlie's crew doesn't have as much competition
以前那么多竞争了
as it used to
感觉他是给了你对家的消息
It sounds like he was feeding you intel on his rivals.
结束黑帮战争最快的方式就是帮助其中一方获胜
Fastest way to end a mob war is to help one side win.
靠妮基
Aw, damn, Nikl
所以他来干佧么找你用人情吗
So what was he doing he's calling in a favor?
黑帮在追杀这个失踪人口欧文
The mob is after our missing person, Owen.
传言是他杀了查理的父亲
Rumor is, he killed Charlie's dad.
所以他才会躲起来
That's why he went into hiding.
听着没事的
Hey. It's okay.
我们要好好完成工作
We're gonna do our jobs
把欧文活着找回来
and we're gonna bring Owen in alive.
这是什么
What's this?
关于前世信仰这种心理的
Uh, some really interesting facts
一些非常有意思的事实
about the psychology behind a belief in past- lives.
真有意思
It's funny,
因为我没问你意见
cause I didn't ask for your opinion.
这不是我的意见
It's not my opinion.
这是科学
It's......science.
我这一辈子都在面对别人对我的信仰评头论足
You know, people have, uh, judged my beliefs my whole life.
他们不接受 我也一样过得很好
I do well without their acceptance.
你也应该试试
You should try it.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
你有没有想过
Has it occurred to you
你这么经常被调动
that the reason that you've been transferred so much
是因为你用力过猛了
is because you're trying too hard?
专注工作
Focus on the job.
别专注我
Not me, the job
现在有个被黑帮追杀的失踪人口
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表