剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
他早上没回来后
and when he didn't come back in the morning,
诺兰说他不得不自己开车找人帮忙
Nolan said that he had to drive himself to find help.
诺兰会开车
Nolan can drive?
他很喜欢车
He likes cars,
所以保罗一直在教他怎么开车
so Paul's been teaching him how to drive- -
只开过卡丁车和全地形车
just- just GoKarts and ATVs.
诺兰感兴趣一件事时
When he's interested in something,
他就学得特别快
Nolan picks it up really quickly.
最终 他把车开下了路
Eventually, he veered off the road,
一名州警找到了他
and a state trooper found him.
你很勇敢
Mm. You're very brave.
他患有自闭症
He has autism,
所以他交流有障碍
so he has trouble communicating.
保罗一直竭尽所能
Paul's been trying everything he can
和他建立联结
to try and bond with him- -
驾驶课程和车展
driving lessons and car shows.
野营旅行
Camping trips.
他们当时在观星
They were stargazing.
不 我们在找外星人
No! We were hunting aliens.
你是说外星人吗
Did you say aliens?
诺兰 我们怎么说的
Nolan, what did we talk about?
你喜欢这盏灯哈
You like that light, huh?
他对光很着迷
He's fascinated by light.
他能说出每颗星星的颜色和温度
He could tell you color and temperature of every single star.
他大部分时候只聊这些
It's pretty much all he talks about.
车
Cars...
光
light.
还有外星人
and aliens.
这盏灯有2500度
That one is 2, 500 degrees
不是2700度
instead of 2, 700.
诺兰 你能看出来
Nolan, you can see that?
它要烧坏了
It's going to burn out.
树林发出绿光
The woods glowed green.
很吓人
It was scary.
他们拐走了我爸
They took my dad.
去找杰森
Get Jason
检查那辆房♥车
and check out that RV.
真的 我看到外星飞碟了
I'm tellin'you- I saw a UFO.
我旁边那家伙像发♥情♥的海象一样
This guy next to me is honking his horn
按着喇叭
like a walrus in heat,
然后贝利萨留喊 抬头看
and then Bellisario's screaming"look up. "
我就抬头看了
I look up, okay?
我看到有东西 之字形飞过
I see something...zig- zag across the sky.
不知道是啥 我查了航♥班♥安排
I don't know what it is- - I checked flight plans,
非官方渠道
off- book sources.
啥也没有 没记录
Nothing! No record!
来路不明
Unidentified!
我看到了 不明飞行物体
I saw...an Unidentified Flying Object.
我看到了外星飞碟 行吧 慢着
I saw a UFO! - AII right, slow down.
打住 所以你不相信前世
Slow down. So you don't believe in past lives,
但相信有小绿人存在
but you do believe in little green men?
绿人 不
Green men? No.
我相信有尖耳朵的性感粉女郎
I believe in sexy pink ladies with pointy ears.
不扯了 你觉得会不会是保罗·米勒受不了这小孩
Anyway, you think Paul Miller got overwhelmed with his kid
跑路了
and took off?
可能吧
Hmm, maybe.
好 所以昨晚这小孩独自在这儿
Okay, so this kid was here alone last night.
他把这车开到沟里
He drove this boat into a ditch,
然后我们不知道他的起点
and then we don't know where he started.
是 我们也不知道
Right. And we have no idea
失踪人员在哪失踪的
where our missing person disappeared.
这森林占地三万英亩 搜寻范围太大了
That's 30, 000 acres of forest. That's too much for a manhunt.
好 那缩小搜寻范围吧
Okay, so let's just narrow the search down.
好 有什么线索呢 有
Okay, what do we got? We got- -
有个痴迷外星人的小孩
We got a kid who is obsessed with aliens.
是 特别痴迷 还有
Yes. Like, heavy. We have...
一份昨天签的房♥车租凭协议
an RV rental agreement that was dated yesterday.
没错 噢
Yep. Oh!
我们猜错了 保罗没抛弃他儿子
And there goes our theory that Paul ditched his boy.
来看看这个
Come look at this.
保罗的钱包
Paul's wallet?
没错 沾着
Yep. - With...
一滩诡异的绿色
some green weirdness.
你还说不信外星人吗
You're telling me you don't believe in aliens?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
诺兰呢
Where's Nolan?
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
不不不
No, no, no!
妮基 嘿
Nik? - Hey.
房♥车有线索了吗
Did you get anything at the RV?
好 保罗没拿上钱包
Okay, so Paul's wallet was left behind,
所以我们认为他不是逃跑了
so we don't think that he ran.
但钱包粘了滩
But there was a strange substance
奇怪的东西 海伦在检验了
on the wallet- Helen is analyzing it.
远远不够
That's not enough.
找出保罗和诺兰露营位置前
We need to find out where Paul and Nolan were camping
我们甚至没法开始搜寻
before we can even start the search.
但诺兰把房♥午从营地开走了
And since Nolan moved the RV from the campsite,
这会很棘手
it- it's gonna be challenging.
也许得反过来推想
Maybe we need to work it from the other direction.
房♥车里有份租凭协议
There was a rental agreement in the RV
证明保罗昨天在费城
that puts Paul in Philly yesterday.
要是能还原他的行踪
If I can retrace his steps,
也许就能指引我们到营地
maybe it'll lead us to the campsite,
他失踪的地方
where he disappeared.
不管发生了什么
Whatever happened,
他得回到家人身边
this man's family needs him back.
发布警报 好
Issue the Alert. Yeah.
嘿 海伦
Hey, Helen.
钱包上发现的粘稠物质
The slimy substance you found on the wallet
是四硼酸盐十水合物聚乙酸聚乙稀酯
was tetraborate- decahydrate polyvinyl acetate.
好 听着像外太空来的啊
Okay. That sounds like it's from outer space,
外太空 倒也想呢
Outer space? I wish! Heh!
只是普通史莱姆 幼儿园小孩做的那种
It's just basic slime, like kids make in preschool,
拜托别告诉我你刚说
Please tell me you didn't just say
我倒也希望外太空来的
"I wish it was from outer space"?
你不会也是外星人狂热迷吧
You're not one of those E. T. fanatics, too?
称不上狂热迷
I wouldn't say"fanatic, "
但我肯定对
but I definitely leave room
地球之外的生命抱有遐想
for the possibility of life beyond Earth.
但你是个科学家啊
But you're a scientist.
你怎么会毫无根据相信外星人呢
How can you believe in aliens, with no evidence?
生命的基本元素
The ingredients of life
在宇宙中普遍存在
are common throughout the universe- -
氢 氧 碳
hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon.
一千亿星系一个中的
And Earth can't be completely unique
一百亿颗行星间
among the 100 billion stars
地球不可能完全独一无
in each of the 100 billion galaxies.
这么多变体
With that many variants,
其他地方肯定形成了生命 像地球上一样
life must have formed elsewhere, just like it formed here.
肯定有外星人存在
Aliens must be out there.
有科学坐实呢
Science almost guarantees it.
吓到我了 谢谢哈
Well, I'm frightened. Thank you,
外星人怎么了嘛
What's not to like about aliens?
妮基 别插手我的案子
Nik, just stay off my case.
拜托 别插手了
Please! Just stay off my case!
抱歉 是我不好
Sorry, man. My bad, my bad.
你挺有胆量啊 叫我来这
You got a lot of nerve, asking me back up here.
你说是紧急事件
You said it was an emergency?
是这样
Look.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表