剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
如果这事传出去 会对他不利
if this gets out, this is bad for him.
不会牵连到我
This doesn't link back to me.
是不会 但你扪心自问 他为什么没删
这个答案的问题就是你需要我的原因
The answer to that question is exactly why you need me.
你哥有个后备计划
Your brother has a backup plan,
那就是让你背黑锅
and that is for you to take the fall.
看 我给你看下
Look, I will show you.
嘿 嘿 住手 停下
Hey, hey. Stop- stop it!
我只想履行我的承诺
I'm just trying to do what I promised you
告诉你为什么你需要我
and show you why you need me.
那是你哥的桌面
That is your brother's Desktop.
打不开
It's- - it's not opening.
什么
What?
他设了密♥码♥
He added a password.
我之前能进去
I got into it before,
不过他肯定知道我看到了
but he must know that I saw it.
里面有什么
What was in it?
埃默森 你清楚里面有什么
Emerson, you know exactly what was in it.
他是我哥 我们是一家人
He's my brother. We're family.
他有个年轻漂亮的妻子和一个刚出生的宝宝
Uh, he has a pretty young wife and a brand- new baby.
现在那才是他家人
That's his family now.
好吧
Okay,
想法子删了 然后你就会放了我
find a way to delete it. - And you'll let me go?
怎么了 我根本不在乎你
What? I do not give a crap about you.
我一个小时内就能离开这个国家
I will be leaving the country within the hour.
你觉得我会留下来
You think I'm gonna stick around
让你哥再朝我开一枪吗
and let your brother take another shot at me?
是 行吧
Yeah, right. -
你要想让这个消失
If you want this gone,
我必须先绕过密♥码♥验证
I first have to deadblock around password verify,
然后删除
then delete,
再清空回收站
then empty the bit bucket,
这需要一点时间
it is going to take a minute,
还要打很多代码
and a lot of typing.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯米 你在哪儿呢
Kemi, where are you?
听到留言给我回电♥话♥
The minute you get this, call me.
布劳恩太太 妮基·巴蒂斯塔
Mrs. Braun? Nikki Batista.
我是你丈夫同事
I work with your husband.
我还担心会吵醒你呢
I was afraid I was going to wake you.
出事了吗
Did something happen?
看来他不在
I take it he's not here?
他一小时前离开的
He left an hour ago.
出了点问题
There was some trouble.
有人想闯进我家
Someone tried to break into the house.
然后呢
And what happened?
他们把那个女的抓了 我只知道这些
They arrested the woman, that's all I know,
霍利斯紧接着就走了
Hollis left right after.
知道他去哪儿了吗
Do you know where he went?
恐怕是有紧急情况
I'm afraid that something urgent came up,
我们联♥系♥不到他
and we can't reach him.
我们很担心
We're concerned.
我担心霍利斯可能跟他弟弟的事
I'm afraid that Hollis is involved in something
有牵连
with his brother.
你好像并不意外
That doesn't seem to surprise you.
埃默森是个好人
Emerson's a good man.
真的
Really.
可一喝了酒就不是了
Just not when he drinks.
埃默森失踪了一整晚
Well, Emerson's been missing all night.
他的车也没在家
His car is not at home,
所以我得问一下
so I have to ask,
这个是酗洒问题
is this a drinking problem,
还是酒驾问题
or a drinking and driving problem?
我跟你说 他不在
I'm telling you, he's not here.
别跟我说你不知道他在哪儿
Don't tell me you don't know where he is.
你的工作就是知道他的去向
It is your job to know where he is.
我的工作就是给他打杂
My job is to run interference for him,
我不确定
and I'm not sure
被一个穿晚礼服的警官盘问是不是
being questioned by an officer in a tuxedo
对他时间的最佳利用
is the best use of his time.
是这样 玛戈 我只是 要叫马丁太太
Look, Margo, I just- - - It's Mrs. Martin.
马丁太太
Mrs. Martin,
肯定有法子能联♥系♥到他的
there has to be a way to get in contact with him.
你跟他说有两名警官没拿搜查令
You tell him that there's two officers in his office
就跑他办公室里搜查
searching without a warrant.
我已经打过了
他不接 但大多数早上
He's not answering, but most mornings,
他会在我们八个校区中的一个里
he's at one of our eight campuses.
跟员工聊天
Talking to staff.
孩子们都很喜欢他
Kids, they love him.
好 那我们就去搜索所有校区
Okay, then we'll search all the campuses.
马丁女士 你老板
Ms. Martin, your boss,
他绑♥架♥了一个女人
he kidnapped a woman.
听明白了吗
Do you understand that?
他绑♥架♥了一个女人 好吗
He kidnapped a woman, all right?
继续阻扰我们办事 那你就是共犯
Keep running interference, and you become an accessory.
现在你该告诉我们该怎么找到他了
This is where you tell us how to find him.
几小时后蓝♥丝♥带♥学校
There's a Blue Ribbon School event
有个活动
in a few hours.
埃默森是主宾
Emerson is the guest of honor.
真不敢相信他会这么对我
I cannot believe that he did that to me.
你没事吧 凯米
Are you okay, Kemi?
有事 我很气布劳恩摆了我一道
No, I'm pissed that Braun outplayed me.
他找他的警♥察♥跟屁虫拖住我
I mean, he had his little pet cops hold me
刚好让他有足够时间逃跑
just in time enough for him to get away.
对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
好在我从布劳恩妻子那里套到些消息
Good thing is that I got something from Braun's wife.
好 我们看看能从埃默森·布劳恩的
Okay, let's, uh, let's see what we can find
酒驾记录里找到什么
on Emerson Braun and a DUI.
嗯
Yep.
我也说不好 也许受到指控又被撤销的案子
I don't know, maybe something charged and dropped.
看下哈
Let's see.
你觉得这就是付钱给马里茨让他来掩盖的秘密吗
Do you think that's the secret Maritz was being paid to bury?
你才不会为了酒驾掏十万呢 除非你杀了人
You don't pay 100K for a DUI unless you've killed someone.
好 那么 我们知道付款日期
Okay, so, uh, we know the date of the payment,
我正在查
and I am searching records
付款前的交通事故记录
for auto fatalities just before- -
该死
Damn it!
怎么了
What is it?
我电脑卡了
My computer is lagging.
不应该啊
Well, it shouldn't be.
迈克为婚礼惊喜装了无线网扩展器 对吧
Mike put in a wifi extender for some wedding surprise, right?
是呀 不知道呢
Yeah. - I don't know.
等等 那里
Wait, therel
埃默森付钱给马里茨的两天前
Two days before Emerson paid Maritz.
不是肇事逃逸
Not a hit- and- run.
不是 好吧
No...Okay, um...
报告上说
Okay, so the report says
司机失控
that the driver lost control,
车翻了 安全气囊失灵
flipped the car, airbags failed,
一家四口遇难
family of four killed.
就在费城外面
Just outside of Philly.
把文件发我
Send me that file.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
好
Okay.
面包车着火了
The van caught fire,
但油箱完妤无损
but the gas tank was intact.
你是说 这一切是被设计好的
What are you saying, that it was staged?
着火之后就没剩下什么了
There wasn't much left after the fire,
所以没人仔细检查也情有可原 但我
so I don't blame anybody for not looking, but I- -
嗯 报告说助燃剂是汽油
Yeah, it says gasoline was the accelerant.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表