剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
你将会进入这个
you're gonna head out into the.
宏大的世界
great, big world
找到你自己的位置
and find your own place,
找到新的家人
and find a new family.
你所经历的
What you've been through.
会让你无比强大
...you can face anything.
我能拥抱警官吗
Am I allowed to hug a police officer?
当然 当然可以 小姑娘
Y- Yes, yes. Today, you are, young lady.
有一个问题
Um...one question.
汉娜·玛丽·萨特为什么决定要叫玛雅呢
Why did "Hannah Marie Sutter" decide she wanted to be"Maya"?
墙上的影
"Shadows on the wall,
走廊的吵
noises down the hall- -
我不会被生活打倒
life doesn't frighten me at all. "
玛雅·安吉路的诗歌♥
Maya Angelou.
她是最勇敢的人
No one's braver than her.
所以我想叫玛雅
That's why I'm"Maya. "
那个
That.
看起来之前和督查相处很融洽嘛
that sure looked cozy with the Inspector earlier.
在咖♥啡♥因♥的作用下 我感觉他人还不错
Got a nice side of compliments with my caffeine.
那就好 你应得的
Good. You deserve it.
看起来他是个正派人
Seems like a decent man,
问你个事
Hey, let me ask you something
他该不会有什么理由
He wouldn't happen to have a reason
盯着杰吧
to keep his eye on Jay, would he?
什么意思
What do you mean?
不知道
I don't know.
杰没有什么小九九 对吧
Jay's not up to something...is he?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of. No.
可能没什么吧
It's probably nothing.
你这秘密行动是怎么回事
So what's with the, uh, covert action?
这事别外传 行吗
This is just between us. Okay?
我们昨天在办公室里
We started a conversation about Braun
聊到了布劳恩的事
in my office yesterday
我觉得这话题应该聊透
and I think we should finish it.
我不知道你想让我说什么 妮基
I- I don't know what you want me to say, Nik.
我不信任这个人
I don't trust this guy.
我不觉得他是个好人
I think he's a bad dude.
我告诉你吧妮基 这里面肯定有猫腻儿
I'm telling you, Nik. I'm onto something here.
你信我
You gotta trust me.
不不不 你错了知道吗
No. No, you're not, okay?
看这个
This right here- -
一个小时前刚发布
this just posted an hour ago.
是总局重案组发布的
It's from Central District Homicide.
有人认罪了
Someone confessed.
他们承认是他们制♥造♥
They confessed to building
并引爆了炸死约翰·马里茨的炸♥弹♥
and detonating the bomb that killed John Maritz.
总局已经对其关押
Central has him in custody.
他们抓到他了 杰
They got him, Jay.
我不在乎 我是对的
I don't care, I'm still right.
我才不管你在不在乎
I don't care that you don't care.
都结束了 案子结了
It's over. Case closed.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表