剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
you let him put us in headquarters.
是啊 好像我有得选一样
Yeah, well, I didn't have a choice.
他想盯着我们
He wants to keep an eye on us.
尤其是你
You, especially.
就是这里
This is it.
好吧
Oh...kay.
跟这里比起来 西德妮的宿舍都算整洁的了
Well, this makes Sidney's dorm room look tidy- -
挺好
that's good.
这儿景色不错
It's a nice view.
应该吧
I think.
我们得弄大批的鼠尾草
We are gonna need some serious sage
到这地方来
up in this joint.
我觉得这可能不太行
Yeah, I think that's off the table.
接电♥话♥啊
Pick it up.
失踪人口调查组 我是迈克·谢尔曼
MPU. This is Mike Sherman.
等等 慢点慢点 你得慢点说
Wait. Whoa- whoa- whoa! Hey, hey. You gotta slow down.
怎么了
What is it?
好 好 我们马上办
Yeah, yeah. We'll get right on it.
是交通局打来的
That was the Transit Authority.
有一辆公共巴士刚刚失踪了
Apparently, a city bus just disappeared.
你好啊 老兄
Sup, bro?
他们刚刚在交通局总部
They just reviewed the footage
看了监控录像
at Transit Authority headquarters.
另一边的交通监控
The traffic cam on the other side
拍到了巴士进来
saw the bus enter,
但是据这个监控的录像显示
but, according to this one,
那辆巴士就没出来过
it never came out.
没出来
Never came out?
10吨♥的巴士
Just ten tons of bus,
就这么消失了吗
just poof- - just disappeared?
这是魔术师干的吗
We got a David Copperfield situation here?
有多少乘客
How many passengers?
根据实时服务信息 有27人
According to the real- time service info, 27.
这些巴士上不都有通讯器吗
Well, don't these buses have transponders?
要么是出故障了 要么是关掉了
Either it's malfunctioned or...off.
或者别的
Or something.
嗨 封锁这片地区
Hey! Let's get a perimeter set up-
隧♥道♥两头各100码范围
hundred yards out, on each side of the tunnel.
我需要你去排查那些大楼
I need you to canvas those buildings,
再安排人去另一边也一样排查 行吗
get me boots on the ground on the other side. All right?
嗨 迈克
Hey, Mikel
怎么了
Yeah?
你有什么发现
What do you got?
我觉得有人穿着登山靴上去过
I think somebody was up here with climbing boots.
我们得看看那摄像机
We should look at that camera.
你说我们 你的意思是
Now, when you say we, you mean- -
你 是你
You. You.
不是 我知道 但我不会爬那该死的杆子的
Yeah, no, I figured that. I'm not climbing that damn pole!
你不爬吗 我反正是爬不了
You're not? Well, I'm certainly not.
我背不好 你知道的
I have a bad back. You know that.
你背不好个屁
Bad back, my ass.
行了 借个力
AlI right. Give me a boost.
借个力 -对 借个力
A boost? - Yeah, a boost.
不好意思 你 小伙子
'Scuse me! You- - young back-
来帮这位警佐上杆子去
help the Sergeant up here up the pole, please.
明白 -谢谢你
Yes, sir. Thank you.
但如果我摔下来 妮基会杀了你的
But if I fall, Nikki's gonna kill you.
你不摔下来她也有理由杀我
She's killed me for less.
厉害啊
Wowl Very impressive.
我们最好往后靠点
We should back up- -
万一他摔下来 我不想你受伤
in case he falls, I don't want you to get injured.
有人操纵了录像
Yo! Somebody hijacked the feed.
那辆巴士不是消失了 是被人劫走了
That bus didn't disappear. It was taken.
嗨 杰 你看那边
Hey, Jay! Take a look over there!
嗨 嗨
Hey. Heyl
你没事吧
You okay?
应个声儿
Hey, talk to me.
救救我
Help me.
我来帮你了 出什么事了 出什么事了
I'm gonna help you. What happened? What happened?
我女儿 她在巴士上
My daughter, she's on the bus.
有巴士的迹象吗
Any sign of the bus?
好 -所以劫走447号♥巴士的人
Okay. So whoever took Bus 447
知道监控的位置
knew the placement of the CCTVs.
如果他们直接顺着第5街走的话
If they had gone straight down 5th Street,
这个监控就会拍到他们
this one would have picked them up.
如果往东走 那就会被这个拍到
Um, turned east, this one would have seen them.
我现在只能猜他们是在这里往西走了
My best guess is that they went west, here.
好 所以他们只需要
Okay, so all they had to do
躲开几条街的监控
was avoid a couple blocks of cameras- -
然后就能融入全市1300辆一样的巴士里了
And disappear into a city with 1, 300 identical buses.
但为什么有人要绑♥架♥公共巴士呢
But why would anyone want to kidnap a city bus?
我们得弄清楚除了那些孩子 车上还有谁
We're not gonna know until we figure out who's on that bus,
才能知道答案了
other than those kids.
你刷交通卡的时候
When you swipe your transit card,
巴士就会把信息
the bus transmits the information
传输到交通局
to the Transit Authority.
如果我们能申请到许可 去拿到
I mean, if we got authorization to access- -
不行 那样太花时间了
No, that'll be too long.
选核武器就快了
Well, not if we go the nuclear option.
你好啊
Hiya.
嗨
Hi.
我真的没这个时间
I don't have time for this.
不 我也没有
No, I- I don't either.
所以我需要你的登录信息
That's why I need your, um, your login credentials.
不可能 你得先问过我上级
Hell, no. You gotta run that through my supervisor.
你知道我最讨厌的是什么吗
You know what I hate more than anything?
繁文缛节
Red tape.
好吗 我们可以在这里干坐几个小时
Okay. So we can sit here for the next couple hours,
我给我上司打电♥话♥ 她再给她上司打电♥话♥
I can call my boss, who's gonna call your boss,
然后找不到再上一级的人
who can't find her boss,
因为那人去打匹克球了或者什么的 或者
because she's playing pickleball, or whatever, or...
我们可以做个男人 帮帮那些乘客
we can act like men and help these passengers- -
你和我
you and I.
那巴士上有孩子
Uh, there's kids on the bus.
别逼我开枪打你 快点
Don't make me shoot you. Come on!
快快快
Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
我是退伍老兵
I'm ex- military.
身体自动反应了
It was just automatic.
要是我乖乖坐着
If I'd have stayed in my damn seat,
我现在就能陪在她身边了
I'd still be with her.
换做是我 我也会这么做的
I'd have done exactly what you did.
去年她妈妈过世了
We lost her mom last year.
癌症
Cancer.
凯拉已经经历太多了 我也在努力 但
Kayla's been through so much and I've been trying, but- -
你记不记得任何
Do you remember anything
关于那个劫车男的信息
about the man who took the bus?
他戴着个帽子
He, uh, had a hat
围脖
a gaiter.
是白人
He's White,
我不知道 可能40多岁吧
and, uh, I don't know, maybe 40s.
好 这是有用的线索
Okay. That's something.
听着
Hey- -
求你了 求你了 帮我把我孩子找回来
...please, please, just- - just help me find my kid.
她一直在把我 把我推开
She's been pushing me, and pushing me away,
我有太多话应该要跟她说了
and there's just so much that I should've said,
但我自己也很受伤
but I was hurting, too.
你知道吗 就
You know, and, uh
她是个很好的女孩 巴蒂斯塔警监
sh- she's a great girl, Captain Batista.
你就
Just
好了 小姐
AlI right, young lady.
你请
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表