剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
帕蒂女士是很特别的人
Ms. Patty's special.
聪明 精力充沛
Smart and feisty,
而且她
And her heart
心肠非常好
Well, it's solid gold.
自从我去年搬来费城起
Ever since I moved to philly last year,
见到帕蒂女士都是我一天最开心的时刻
Seeing ms. Patty's the brightest moment of my day.
你们必须要找到她
You have to find her.
拜托了
Please.
哈罗德 我保证
Harold, you have my word.
我们会尽力的 好吗
We'll do everything we can. Okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
通知各家医院和各个分局
Notify hospitals, precincts...
再对她的手♥机♥做个追踪
And put a trace on her phone.
-好 -行
Yeah. Okay.
赶紧打电♥话♥ 女士
make the damn call, lady.
你指望这枪能吓到我吗
That gun supposed to scare me?
你有本事动手啊
Go ahead! Do it.
杀了我这老太婆
Kill an old lady.
你继续废话 我就真杀了你
Keep running your mouth, and I will.
我们知道你联♥系♥人列表里有莫里斯
We know you got maurice's number in your contacts
只不过换了个名字
Under a different name.
赶紧给他打电♥话♥
Call him, now!
如果你觉得我会供出他 那你就想错了
You got the wrong idea, if you think I'm giving him up.
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
You think I'm playing?
行吧 行行行 好好好
Fine! All right! All right. O okay, fine. Fine.
911 请问你有什么 -救命 我被绑♥架♥了
911, what's your help! Help! I've been taken!
你最好赶紧杀了我
You better go ahead and kill me,
因为我什么都不会说的
'cause I'm not telling you a damn thing.
我问过所有医院了
Checked with all the hospitals.
都没有符合帕蒂女士外貌特征的
None of them have an elderly woman
年长女性入院
That matches the description of ms. Patty.
各个分局也没有 你最好去找法医问问
And nothing from the precincts. You better try the coroner.
好
Yep.
我们就要这样假装无事发生吗
We just gonna keep pretending nothing's wrong?
我们没有假装
We are not"pretending. "
我只是不想把私人问题带到工作里来 亲爱的
I- I just don't want to bring our issues into work, honey.
行 那我们就来解决问题
Okay, then let's resolve it.
你和杰森有事情瞒着我
You and Jason are keeping something from me.
我很不喜欢这样
And I don't like it.
-不是这样的 -就是这样
That's not true. Yes, it is.
你们那些眼神 那些私下交流
AlI the looks, all the sidebar-
妮基 我们要结婚了 好吗
Nikki, we're getting married, okay?
你不能这样的
You can't do this.
但现在有一位女士身处险境
But we have an endangered woman out there
所以现在真的不合适
And right now is just not the time.
怎么了
yes?
这 -你进来吧
Uh, isyou can come in.
好 我查到了帕蒂女士的通话记录
Okay. Uh, I got ms. Patty's cellphone records.
她手♥机♥关了 所以我追踪不到位置
The phone is off, so I can't trace the location,
但她打的最后一通电♥话♥是报♥警♥
But the last call she made was to 911.
接线员说她大喊了救命
The dispatcher said that she yelled for help
然后电♥话♥就被挂断了
And then the call was shut down.
把警报发出去
Put out the alert.
我在巷子里找到了她的文件夹
I found her binder in the alley.
你有多了解帕蒂女士
How well you know ms. Patty?
我会不惜一切代价避开她
I avoid her at all costs.
为什么
Oh, why's that?
她跟餐厅投诉
She filed a complaint with the restaurant.
说我不好好倒垃圾
Said I was careless with the trash cans.
你敢相信吗
You believe it?
我只是在完成工作而已
I'm just doing my job.
我理解 兄弟 我每天都是这样 但我上司呢
I get it, man. I try to do my job every day, but my boss?
碰上她心情不好 那简直就是暴君 是吧
You catch her on a bad day, she's a real tyrant. Right?
奇怪的是今天我还真不想反驳你
Oddly, today, I'm not in the mood to disagree.
你有注意到任何表明帕蒂可能被盯上的迹象吗
You see anything that might suggest patty was targeted?
足帕蒂女上
"ms. Patty. "
当然有了 任君挑选
And sure. Take your pick.
这条街上每个人都见过
Not a single person on this block who hasn't seen
街道主任警长帕蒂女士的怒火
The wrath of"sgt. Block captain ms. Patty. "
好 这样吧
all right. You know what?
我觉得中产阶层化这次倒是派上用场了
I think, for once, gentrification might help.
刚才看到那些房♥子都装了
Saw a bunch of fancy doorbell cameras
高级门口监控
On those houses.
这文件夹你是在哪里找到的
Where exactly did you find the binder?
就那儿 -就这儿吗
Right there. Right here?
·如果她出事那我很抱歉
Uh...Sorry if something happened to her,
但是她老是那样到处作威作福
But the way she goes around henpecking,
可能终于惹上了不该惹的人
Maybe she finally pecked the wrong cock.
祝你们好运吧
Good luck, boys.
谢了
thanks.
所以 哈罗德崇拜她
So, harold worships her,
托尼说她是个讨厌鬼
Tony says she's a pain in the ass.
这女人到底是什么人
Who is this woman?
我猜是个不会容许
I'm guessing it's someone
自己的文件夹上出现芝士污渍的人
Who wouldn't get a cheese stain on her binder
也不会容许乱丢垃圾 可能也不吃奇多饼干的
Or litter, or eat cheetos, for that matter.
肯定有人拿过这东西
Someone picked that up.
我们应该把这个送回去让海伦查查指纹
We should have helen run a print.
或许
Well, maybe, uh,
是个吃奇多的路人经过这巷子
Random cheeto- guy walks through the alleyway,
在她被抓走之后发现了这文件夹呢
Finds it after she was taken.
或许吧 嗨 托尼
Maybe. Hey, tonyl
咋了
Yeah?
这条巷子走的人多吗
You get a lot of traffic through this alleyway?
不多 以前偶尔会有瘾君子在这儿吸毒
Nope. Used to be the occasional druggie,
但自从帕蒂女士开始管这里之后
But ever since ms. Patty took over,
他们都宁可多走几条街
It's easier to go a few blocks down
也不想跟她打交道
Than deal with her.
好 谢谢
Yeah, all right, thanks.
我有个推论 能跟你说说吗
Hey, I got a theory. Can I run it by you?
-行 什么想法 -好
Yeah, what do ya got? 'kay.
你稍微往左一点
Move over to your left a little bit.
就这儿 很好
Right there. Good.
你干什么
What are you doi- - ?
你能告诉我
You mind telling me
为什么要突然袭击我吗
Why the hell you just assaulted me?
再往下来一点
Drop down a little bit.
就这儿
There it is!
完美
Perfect.
这是撞到头留下的血迹
That's blood from a head blow,
我猜这是属于帕蒂女士的
And I'm guessing that it belongs to ms. Patty.
然后
And then- -
这就是我的推论
There's my theory.
其实还挺有道理的
it's actually not that bad.
谢了
Thanks.
闷 叫 我也喜欢派对
I love a good party!
只是不喜欢在
Just not one I can hear after- -
老天
Oh, girl.
我们确认了 小巷里的血迹是帕蒂女士的
We confirmed the blood in the alleyway was ms. Patty's.
拜托告诉我你有发现了
Please tell me you got something.
好 现在这还只是一种可能性
Okay. It's a strong maybe.
那附近的邻居
So the neighbors, uh,
提供了门口监控视频和各种监控录像
Provided doorbell camera and security footage,
然后我成功重建了帕蒂女士的路径
Which I was able to reconstruct ms. Patty's, uh, route,
它也确实没让我失望
And it did not disappoint.
你要来点爆米花吗
You want some popcorn?
不用了谢谢
Uh- uh. No thanks.
好 所以帕蒂女士的第一站
Okay. So, ms. Patty's first stop
是亨德森先生 就住在她家对面
Is mr. Henderson, who lives across from her.
看来你忘了草坪维护规则
Seems like you forgot the lawn maintenance rules,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表