剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
苏西小姐有艘蒸汽船
♪Miss Susie had a steamboat
蒸汽船上有个铃铛
♪The steamboat had a bell - ♪Toot toot!
莫莉小姐去了天堂 蒸汽船去了
♪Miss Molly went to heaven The steamboat went to- - ♪
你好 接线员 请帮我接9号♥
♪Hello, Operator Please get me number 9 ♪
如果你挂断我电♥话♥
♪And if you disconnect me
我就踢你屁♥股♥
♪I'll kick you in behind- -
爸
Dad! -
他很可爱 但绝对五音不全
He's cute, but definitely tone- deaf.
你们真是刻薄
You people are mean.
丹尼
Danny?
麦迪
Maddy?
我需要你
I need you.
霍利斯
Hollis.
不
No...
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我该做的是报♥警♥
What I should do is call this in.
是意外
It was an accident.
酒驾就是会这样
It is what happens when you drink and drive!
不 拜托 霍利斯 求你
No, please, Hollis, please.
我需要你 求求你
I need you, please.
求求你了
Please.
你知道爸总觉得
You know that Dad always thought
你与众不同
you were different.
你跟他一个德性
You're just like him.
我是霍利斯·布劳恩
This is Hollis Braun.
我遇到麻烦了
I have a problem.
我需要你把一些东西
I need you to make something...
弄消失
disappear.
你跑沙坑里打滚去了
You been rolling in the sandbox?
没 我刚抓人来着 俩嫌犯
No, I was arresting people- - two perps.
你什么理由啊 出什么事了
What's your excuse? What the hell happened?
拆弹小队的法警 威尔斯
The bomb squad cop, Wells- -
他决定把自个儿炸了
he decided to blow himself up,
那时候我还在屋里呢
with me still in the room.
太疯狂了 他现在人呢
This is insane. W- where is he now?
你刚有听我说话吗
Did you just hear what I just said?
他把自己炸了 炸的满地都是
He just blew himself up. He's everywhere.
顺便说一句 我没事
And I'm fine, by the way.
我看得出来你没事 好吧
I can see that you're fine, okay?
我很高兴你没事 好吧
I'm very- I'm happy that you're fine, okay?
如果你被弄死 妮基会杀了我的
If you would've gotten killed, Nikki would have killed me.
他在自爆前有说什么吗
Did he say something before he...blew up?
他说他这么做是为了家人
He said he was doing this for family.
就像布劳恩
"Like Braun. "
他的原话
His words.
好 我们得深入调查 好吧
AlI right, we gotta dig into this now, okay?
同意
Yeah, I agree,
但你能帮我个忙吗
but can you just do me a favor?
你能去做一下
Can you go and do
你这周都在回避的事吗
what you've been avoiding all week?
晚礼服 是 没错 晚礼服
The tux? - Yes, all right, yes, the tux.
就去试一下 明天才是婚礼呢
Just try the damn thing on- - The wedding is tomorrow.
我们还有时间 我知道 听着
We got timel- I know, listen.
我只是 不想最后时刻出什么意外 好吗
I just, I don't need any more last- second hiccups, all right?
我希望婚礼是完美的
I need the wedding to be perfect.
为了我
For me.
我 好吧
I...okay.
我们忙了一整天
We've been working all day.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
太完美了
That is perfect.
真不敢相信那是我们家后院
I can't believe that's our backyard.
是呀 你知道的 没有C我是做不到的
Yeah, you know, I couldn't do it without C.
嗨 妮基
Hi, Nikki.
确实很漂亮 我同意西德这点
Uh, it is pretty, I will give Sid that,
但并不完美
but it's not perfect.
缺了点什么
Something's missing.
你吓到我了 C
You're scaring me, C.
缺的就是你
What's missing is you.
是啊 妈 回家吧
Yeah, Mom. Come home.
我希望你明天美美的
I want you to look beautiful tomorrow.
嘿 嘿 她现在就很美了好吧
Hey, hey, she looks amazing right now, all right,
我们这就回去
and we are on our way.
我们在等你♥爸♥爸
We are just waiting for your father
试穿晚礼服
to try on the tux.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
没 一切都很好 好吧
No, everything's fine, all right?
我们在 做收尾工作
We're just, we're wrapping things up
好能飞去圣多明各
so that we can fly off to Santo Domingo.
好吧
Okay, well,
如果你们要等我爸回家
if you're waiting for my Dad to come home,
那你们就走不了了
you're never going to leave,
因为他有西装恐惧症
'cause he has suit phobia. Uh- huh,
我其实 正在接受这个新造型
I'm actually, I'm embracing the new look.
有点帅 很詹姆斯·邦德
Kinda fly, very, uh, James Bond.
妮基 现在改主意还不晚
Nik, it's not too late to change your mind.
爸
Dad!
不是 你 给她看眼西装
Well, no, you- - show her the suit.
你让她看眼 看了哈
You gotta let her see it. - Here we go.
这真是
That'sWow!
你看起来像个真正的成年人了哎
You look like a real adult. - Mm- hmm.
我必须得把前任打扮得帅气 你懂的
Well, I had to make the ex look good, you know.
你是不会比我帅的
I mean, you're not going to look as good as me,
但你知道 你是我搭档
but, you know, you are my partner,
所以我不想让你难堪 所以
so I didn't want to embarrass you, so...
这俩人真是
These two.
过会儿聊 西德
I'll talk to you later, Sid.
你应该是上错楼层了
I think you may have the wrong floor.
失踪人口调查组对吧
Missing Persons Unit, correct?
是
Correct.
我是美国法警贾斯汀·科罗纳
I'm US Marshal Justin Corona.
能为你做些什么 法警
What can I do you for, Marshal?
我来不是找你
I'm not here for you.
我是来找他的
I'm here for him.
杰森·格兰特警探
Detective Jason Grant.
是 你好呀
Yeah, how you doing?
我们的案子是重叠了吗
We got a case in common?
我认为你是
I believe you're an accessory
联邦囚犯逃跑的帮凶
in the escape of a federal prisoner.
你说什么
Excuse me?
过去几个月里
For the past few months,
有人看到你跟韦恩·帕斯卡在一起
you've been seen with Wayne Pascal.
你多次取下她的监控脚铐
You have on multiple occasions removed her monitoring system.
是 是有 有授权的
Yeah, I have, with authorization.
现在她跑了
And now she's gone,
失踪了
in the wind.
我有问题要问
I have questions.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
如果你想这么搞的话
Only if that's how you wanna play it,
不过我认为手铐跟这套晚礼服不搭
but I don't think handcuffs go with that tux.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
你最后一次见帕斯卡女士是什么时候
When did you last see Ms. Pascal?
今早 几点
This morning. What time?
上午八点
8: 00 a. m.
有意思 见面吃早餐吗
Interesting. Breakfast meeting?
没 我在那儿过得夜
No, I spent the night.
全程都是戴着监控脚铐的吗
Ankle monitor on the whole time?
这样
Mm- hmm. Well, that.
一定很有意思
must be interesting.
好吧
Okay,
我们是在谈恋爱 没错
we are in a relationship, yes,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表