剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
-找到了吗 -对
Found it? Yep.
-没事了 -好
We're good. Okay.
-好 这肯定管用 -好
AII right, this is gonna work. Okay.
好了 倒数三下我来抬
Okay. I'm gonna lift on three.
好
Okay.
1
One.
2 3
two...three
我的天 谢谢你
Oh, my god! Thank you!
倒数3下 我们再抬 好吗
On the count of three, we're gonna lift, okay?
1 2 走
One, two...let's go!
动了
Ow! It's moving!
你没事吧
Ah! - You all right?
你怎么这么久
What took you so long?
我也很高兴见到你 宝贝
It's good to see you too, sugar.
删除
基拉 这是巴蒂斯塔警监
Kyra, this is Captain Batista.
叫我妮基就好
You can call me Nikki.
我都不知道要怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
过来
Come here!
我在网上看了太多你的生活
You know, I have seen so much of your life online,
感觉我都认识你了
I feel like I know you.
那你确实可以算是认识我了
Then you kinda do, then.
你知道吗 泰迪
You know, Teddy, uh,
他没有放弃你
he didn't give up on you.
一刻都没有
not for one second.
这比粉丝要重要得多
That means a lot more than followers.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
基拉
Kyra!
我的天
Oh, my...
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I'd ever see you again.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
不 该对不起的是我
No, I'm sorry.
我不该那样发火的
I shouldn't have lost my temper like that.
如果你要求婚
If you want me to propose,
那我就求
I will
就现在 -别说了
right here, right now. Stop.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们所做的一切
For everything.
当然了 祝你们旅途愉快
Oh, of course. Happy travels.
行了
Well
希望她的单身派对
I hope her bachelorette
比我的要更刺♥激♥一点
is a little more exciting than mine.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这已经是最狂野的时候了
That's about as wild as it got.
你可真是够开心的啊
Oh, you are having a time.
我见过很多比这疯狂的欢乐时光
Yeah, I've seen happy hours get crazier than that.
我觉得玩得最开心的是海伦
I think Helen had the best time out of all of us.
看得出来
I can see that. -
我和杰确实去了脱衣舞俱乐部
Well, me and Jay did end up at a strip club.
什么 -是 我们觉得无聊了
What? - Yep. Got bored.
在他家喝了几瓶啤酒
Had a couple beers at his place.
也没那么有意思
Wasn't that great.
抱歉 我没听你指挥
I'm sorry I broke rank.
你再来这一出
You pull that again,
我就要用肌肉警官换掉你们了
and I'm replacing both of you with Officer Hardbody.
听着 人家名字叫杰克逊
Hey, hey! His name is Jackson.
你
Do you.
你说我能带你出去 来次真正的约会吗
Do you think maybe I could take you out on a real date?
我 我不知道
I- I don't know.
你跟所有客户都约会吗
Do you date all your clients?
不是的
No, no.
我
I, um...
大家眼里我就是个能花钱雇到的肌肉男
people see me as this six- pack for hire.
但这些我都不在乎
...and I don't care about any of that.
我爱的是灵魂
I fall for someone's mind.
而且你真的很聪明 海伦
And you are so smart, Helen,
还很坚定
a- and determined!
你就像我的西方女巫一样
You're like my Elphaba.
只是
Except...
我是不会对抗地心引力的
I would never defy gravity.
那就太蠢了 警官
That would be dumb, Officer! -
我好像伤到手了
I think I hurt my hand.
我只是想了解你
I just wanna get to know you.
如果你愿意的话
If you'll let me.
你先请
After you.
好吧
Uh...okay.
晚安
Good night.
不是吧
Oh, no.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer!
老天
Geez.
我是个傻子 请原谅我
"I'm a fool. Forgive me.
明晚共进晚餐吗
Dinner tomorrow night?
在此之前 一束花代表一小时
A dozen roses for every hour between now and then. "
不知道为什么
♪Don't know why ♪
空中没有太阳
♪ There'smo sun Up in the sky♪
暴风雨天气
♪Stormy weather ♪
我的此生挚爱 我的天堂
Mi amor, mi vida, mi cielo.
我准备好去吃晚餐了
I'm ready for dinner.
看得出来
Yes, you are.
只要不是牛肉芝士三明治就行
As long as it's not cheesesteaks.
不是牛肉芝士三明治
It's not gonna be cheesesteaks.
最好不是
Better not.
但
But, um...
我想着我们可以先一起跳个舞
thought we could share a little dance first.
是吗
Yeah?
我喜欢
Oh, I like it.
我喜欢 -是啊 我喜欢
You like it? - I like it, yeah.
我不是喜欢 我是爱死了
I don't like it, I love it.
雨一直下
♪Keeps raining All the time♪
韦恩的老嘻哈朋友来了啊
If it ain't Wayne's oldhead.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
没有
No.
但韦恩是我姐妹
But Wayne's my girl,
对于她 你得想想清楚
and you need to make up your mind about her.
什么
'Scuse me?
我应该已经说清楚了
I think I made my point.
行吧
Okay.
保洁
Housekeeping.
我现在有点忙
Kinda busy right now, actually.
你忙吗 -是啊
You're busy? Yeah.
是要连看卡♥通♥片吗 还是什么
You got a- a marathon on the Cartoon Network?
真好笑
So funny.
听着
Look.
我
I'm, uh.
是很不守规矩
terrible with rules,
但我更不懂感情
but I'm- I'm even worse with feelings.
感情 -是啊
Feelings? - Mm- hmm.
你知道的 我不在乎什么感情
Yeah, you know, I don't care about feelings.
我只是受不了这反反复复了
I am just very tired of this back and forth.
是
Right. Um.
听着 我很抱歉 我就那样走了
Look, I'm sorry that I took off like that.
我只是觉得有点
I was just kind of feeling, um.
在这里 就好像
in here, like a...
就好像被困住的动物一样吗
Yeah, like a trapped animal?
差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
是 我能懂
Yeah, I think I get it.
你看 问题就在这里
See, that's the thing.
我觉得我们非常相似
I feel like we're very much alike,
所以我就以为
and I just assumed
你会理解我为什么会是这样的
that you would know why I am the way that I am,
我为什么会做这些事 会有这样的表现
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表