剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
colonial- era building
还有黑霉问题
...with a black mold problem.
天
Oh, geez.
怎么了
What?
本·富兰克林的贵格会会议室
Ben Franklin's Quaker Meeting House- -
几十年前被改建为寄宿学校
it was converted into a boarding school decades ago,
近几个月
and has been shut down
因黑霉问题而关闭
for months because of black mold.
看起来是个藏身的好地方
Looks like a good place to hide out.
是的
Yep. Uh
二位 -怎么了
Guys? Yeah?
那所学校一小时前被烧毁了
ODE NwEustnmtMoaB wthe school burned down an hour ago.
好 我叫上杰森一起过去
AII right I'll grab Jason and head over.
好 -祝好运
AII right. Good luck!
干得漂亮 海伦
Nice work, Helen.
谢谢 能问你件事吗
Uh, thanks! Can I ask you something?
行呀 问吧
Yeah. Sure.
你听说过隐性记忆症吗
Have you heard of cryptomnesia?
是种内隐记忆现象
It's an implicit memory phenomenonj
人们会错误把一个念头
where people mistakenly attribute a thought,
想法或者经历当做是自己的东西
idea, or an experience as their own- -
这是一种精神疾病
a mental condition.
你是想说
Are you suggesting
我的前世是一种精神疾病吗
that my past lives are"a mental condition"?
这 这听起来不太好
That...that sounded bad.
有点
Little bit.
给你个提示
You know, just a tip- -
大多数人至少会过个一周才说我疯了
most people wait at least a week before they call me crazy.
该死
Damn.
好吧 这里有助燃剂的痕迹
Okay, well, we got some accelerant here.
所以 应该是有预谋的
So, kind of a lay- up.
绝对是纵火
It's definitely arson.
这里有股轮胎厂的味
Smells like a tire factory in here.
那是什么 乳胶吗
What is that? Latex?
这些导游很投入啊
These tour guides kinda go all out, right?
化妆 假发
Makeup, wigs
增肥装吗
Fat suit?
就是这些
There you go.
这些都装起来拿去给新来的女孩验验
We should bag that up for the new girl,
看看她能不能找出蛛丝马迹
see if she can pull trace.
问一下哈
Can I ask you- -
你觉得新来这姑娘怎么样
um, what do you think about the new girl?
你不是要跟她约会吧
You're not dating the new girl, all right?
再说了 她的风格你承受不来
Besides, you can't handle her show tunes.
我没想跟她约会
I- I don't want to date the new girl.
好吧 她属于那种 高中时候
Okay? That's the girl, in high school,
你为了拿A作弊看她卷子的女生
you cheated off her paper to get an"A. "
她人很好
Well, she's very sweet.
给了我彩虹糖呢
She gave me Skittles.
我没拿到彩虹糖
I didn't get Skittles.
那是你不配
Yeah, well, you don't deserve'em.
没毛病
Fair enough.
嘿 我有发现
Hey, I got something.
什么啊 烧焦的床垫吗
What, a charred mattress?
不是 小心
No. Watch out.
能借我用下吗
Can we borrow that?
我当年可是
Found a lot of
在床垫里发现了不少藏的违♥禁♥品♥呢
hidden contraband in mattresses in my day.
一堆照片
We got photographs.
见了鬼了
Well, I'll be damned.
所以现在我们不仅要这位神秘的开国元勋
Hmm. So now we have a mystery founding father
还要找个神秘女人吗
and a mystery woman?
这张照片不够清晰 没法进行面部识别
The photo isn't clean enough for facial recognition.
我试过各种数据库和社媒 一无所获
I tried databases and social media- - nothing.
贵格公学校呢
And the Quaker School?
抱歉久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting-
咱们打印机的彩色墨水用完了
our printer ran out of colored ink.
这些都是火场的调查结果吗
AII- - AII this from the burn site?
我查得很彻底的 -是啊
I'm thorough. Yeah!
你上学那会肯定是全A学生吧
I bet you got all"A"s in school. Right?
我从部分凝固的
I pulled a print off
紧身衣上提取到了指纹
the partially congealed body suit.
你们翻到最后一页
If you flip to the last page- -
好 -好
Okay. Okay.
本杰明·富兰克林 真名是欧文·马洛伊
Uh, Benjamin Franklin, his real name is Owen Maloy.
他是北费城
Mm, an old- school enforcer
爱尔兰黑帮的老派杀手
for the Irish Mob out of North Philly.
前科累累
He's got a bunch of priors
并在其他十几起案件中都遭到怀疑
and was a P. OI in a dozen other cases,
看起来20年前他就
but it looks like he fell off the grid
销声匿迹了
20 years ago.
当时爱尔兰黑帮发生过政♥变♥
There was a big power shift in the Irish Mob around then.
也许他是叛逃了呢
Maybe he ratted?
这就能解释为什么
It would explain why
欧文想消失
Owen would want to disappear
并用假身份躲起来
and hide out under a fake identity.
好 第一 谁会选择本·富兰克林
AlI right. Who chooses Ben Franklin
作为假身份
as a fake I. D number one- -
第二 消失
number two- - "disappearing"
和躲起来是两码事
and"hiding out"are two very different things.
如果你想消失
You wanna vanish,
那就会离开这个州 离开费城
you'd Ieave the state, you leave Philly.
为什么要留下来呢
Why- Why stick around?
但这张照片是20年前的了
but this picture's 20 years old.
嘿 凯米 -怎么了
Hey, Kemi? - Yeah?
C做的年龄增长推测程序还在吧
We still have C's age- progression program, right?
还在 我会把嫌犯照片放进去
Yeah, I'll run the mug shot through it.
完成之后就发布警报
Once that's done, put out the Alert,
我们继续调查那个女孩
and let's keep digging on the girl.
必须在马洛伊之前找到她
We have to find her before Maloy.
他很明显对她有兴趣 还有暴♥力♥犯罪史
He has an obvious interest and a history of violence.
手放方向盘上 十点和两点方向
Hands on the wheel, ten and two.
好 兄弟 别激动
Okay, pally, take it easy.
等下 欧文
Wait. Owen?
你还跟谁说了
Who else did you tell?
今早确实是你吗
That was you this morning?
你还跟谁说了
Who else did you tell?
谁都没说 我们都以为你死了
Nobody! We thought you were dead.
我不会跟别人说见过你的
I'm not gonna tell anybody I saw you.
我发誓 欧文
I swear, Owen!
我有家人的
I have a family!
是啊 我也有
Yeah. So do I.
凯米 -怎么了
Kemi. Yeah?
我刚给你发了点东西
I just sent something to your screen.
好
Okay.
那是查理·麦加农 现任爱尔兰黑帮老大
That...is Charlie McGannon, the current Irish Mob boss.
费城警局有一堆针对他的案子
Philly PD has a half- dozen investigations running on him,
联调局那边也是
as does FBI.
好 你说20年前发生过重大政♥变♥
Okay, so you said there was a big power shift 20 years ago,
这位失踪的打手 欧文 就是在那时候消失匿迹的
when our missing enforcer, Owen, went off the grid.
根据这个
According to this,
查理的父亲 之前的老大 是被杀的
Charlie's father, the old boss, was murdered.
查理就是那时候接手的
That's when Charlie took over.
没人被捕 但查理一直认为
No arrests were ever made, but Charlie always believed
他爸是被自己人杀害的
that his dad was killed by one of his own people.
你觉得是欧文杀了老头吗
You think Owen killed the old man?
也许吧
I mean, maybe- -
好吧 我快疯了
AlI right. It's been driving me crazy.
我一直在想照片里这个女人
I've been thinking about this girl in the photo, right?
如果黑帮要杀欧文
If there's a mob hit on this guy, Owen
如果我们要处理的是这个问题
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表