剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
肯定有人知道情况 好吗
Somebody knows something, okay?
一小时后到我办公室来报告
I want a report in my office in an hour.
有人看见杰了吗
Anybody seen Jay?
有 他在韦恩的旅馆
Yeah, Wayne's motel.
真行 现在有个女孩失踪了
That's great. There's a girl in trouble,
可我却困在这玩牌
and I'm stuck in here playing cards.
好吧 你有 7张卡
Okay. You get, uh...seven cards.
你出牌 每次再抓张牌
You discard, you pull a card every single time.
得分牌是四张或者三张
It's a run of four and a run of three,
要么是连续数字 要么是匹配的花色
either matching numbers or matching suit.
放一起就是金 懂了吗
Together, that is"gin. "You understand?
懂了
Got it.
等一下
Hold on.
我还被困在孤岛汽车旅馆里
Still stuck on Motel Island.
你要我游到办公室去吗
You want me to swim to MPU?
我想让他等到雨停
I'm trying to get him to wait it out.
她说得对 杰 -行吧 基拉那姑娘情况如何了
She's right, Jay.
-我们在查呢 -行吧
We're working on it. All right.
我听说你把单身派对挪到调查组办公室了
Oh! I heard you moved your bachelorette party to MPU.
是 你和迈克干啥了
Yeah. What did you and Mike do?
反正你是不可能知道了
Nothing that you're gonna know about, because
因为他说你肯定会问起
he told me that you'd ask,
然后他说我不能告诉你
and he also told me not to tell you.
所谓的兄弟守则吧
Something about a bro code.
天 你们俩还搞成兄弟情了哈
Oh, my god! You guys and your bromance.
答应我不要做疯狂的事就好
Just promise you won't do anything crazy.
好 拜
Kay, bye.
我发现你没答应不做疯狂的事
I did notice
我没答应吗
Didn't I?
杰森·格兰特可不喜欢受到约束
Jason Grant doesn't like having his hands tied.
也许喜欢吧
Maybe he does?
我不知道
I don't know yet.
真好笑
That's funny.
如果你有把电脑拿来
You know, if you'd brought your laptop,
我们其实可以帮到那个女孩的
we could actually be helping this girl.
我就一说哈
Just...saying.
我的电脑
My laptop
挪挪脚
Move your foot.
你还把超级警♥察♥的话当真了 有意思
You're taking the Supercop thing literally. That's fun.
在后备箱
In the trunk.
不错 -嗯
Nice. Yeah.
我们开工了
We're in business.
好吧
All right.
好了 开动
AlI right. Let's fire this thing up,
看看是否能帮到基拉
see if we can help Kyra.
得充电了
Oof. We gotta charge this thing.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
但我发现基拉发的推
But then I saw Kyra tweeted
跟一个月前的完全相反
the complete opposite just a month prior.
我不知道这是不是意味着什么
I don't know if it means anything,
但看上去就很可疑
but it seemed suspicious.
好的 罗姆 很好
All right, Rome. That's great.
我们有你的联♥系♥信息 再联♥系♥啊
We have your contact info. We'll be in touch.
妮基
Nik!
什么情况
What do you got?
这是罗姆·卡特利
This is Rome Carter- Lee.
欢迎回到罗姆的真实犯罪
Welcome back to True Crime with Rome.
我来给基拉·德拉克鲁斯的情况做个更新哈
A little update on the Kyra de la Cruz situation.
他是费城当地人
He's a Philly local.
已经打过来三次了
He's already called in three times.
你怎么想的
You thinking what?
脑残粉吗
Obsessed fan?
他在抖音上搞了个真实犯罪节目 看上去是挺正常的
He runs a true crime TikTok, so he seems legit,
但他有过骚扰和跟踪的前科
but he's got priors for harassment and stalking.
背景是什么
What was the context?
受害者是当地网红 报了几次警
Victim was a local influencer. Called in multiple times.
最后申请了限制令
Finally got a restraining order.
所以我们夺走了他的上一个目标
So we took away his last target.
也许他正在寻找新目标
Maybe he was in the market for a new one,
然后发现了基拉
and found Kyra?
已经发了一段有关她的视频了
Already posted a video about her.
指控她为了在网上出名
Accused her of faking her disappearance
而假装失踪
for Internet fame.
他还在网上黑泰迪
He also threw shade at Teddy.
愤怒 嫉妒还很痴迷
Angry, jealous, and obsessed?
问题是
Question is.
他只是虚张声势呢 还是真的出手了
all bark, or are we talking bite here?
我让凯米来查一下
I'll get Kemi on it.
我可不能等暴雨停了再说
I'm not waiting for the storm to clear.
这个人很危险
This man is dangerous.
你别碰
Don't touch that!
这是什么
What is it?
杂交培养箱
A hybridization incubator.
杂种 培养箱
Hybrid...incubator.
你可真聪明
You are so smart.
那个也不能碰
Don't touch that either.
听着
Look, um
杰克逊 -杰克逊
Jackson. ...Jackson.
我知道暴雨害你被困在这了
I know the storm has you stuck here too,
但这是我的工作 我工作的地方 好吗
but this is my job. This is where I work, okay?
好啊
Okay.
我是新来的
I'm still new here,
我得很努力才能让大家都喜欢我
and I've worked really hard to get everyone to like me,
哪怕一点点都行
even a little.
他们怎么会不喜欢你呢
三 Well, why wouldn't they like you a lot?
你就坐在那儿 等着暴风雨过去
Just...sit over there until the storm passes,
让我工作就行
and let me work.
你喜欢音乐剧吗
You like musicals?
喜欢
Like"em?
我超爱的
I love'em.
我演过费耶罗
I played Fiyero.
哦 所以你是
Oh! So you're
天 我以为你是
Oh, my gosh, I thought that you were. ...
但你
but you're.
行吧 我弟就出柜了
yeah, my little brother is gay.
这 其实直男也可以喜欢音乐剧的 I
Oh...well, us straight guys can like musicals too.
天 我的吻技有那么糟糕吗 I
Geez, was my kiss that bad?
吻
Kiss?
我们接吻了吗
We kissed?
接吻了
We kissed.
我们接吻了啊
we kissed.
挺火热的
It was fire.
我以后再也不喝香槟了
Oh! I'm never drinking champagne again.
好吧好吧 你拿上这个
Okay. Okay, okay. Take this!
然后列个清单 把所有的事
And make a list of, like, just all the hard things that...
我是说 就
I mean, just...
你给我乖乖的 否则我就把你锁进审讯室
Behave! Or Ill lock you in the interrogation room.
那也挺好的
That wouldn't be so bad.
好了
Okay.
一块电池 一个变频器
One battery, one inverter.
真棒
Amazing.
你确定这样能行吗
You sure this is gonna work?
只要不漏氢就行
As long as it doesn't leak hydrogen.
行吧 如果漏了呢
Uh- huh, what- what happens if it leaks hydrogen?
也许我该把蜡烛挪一边去
maybe I should just move this candle.
好吧
Okay.
行了 我们准备开工
AlI right, let's work the workaround
找到这女孩吧
and find this girl.
-好了 -我能做点什么吗
Okay. Can I do anything?
祈祷吧
pray?
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表