剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
所以我们时间真的不多了 -好吧
so we're running out of time. - All right.
那么她失踪前那几小时呢
So, what do we know about the hours
我们有了解吗
before she disappeared?
我们知道她见过毒贩
Well, we know she saw her dealer.
6点对吧
6: 00, right?
然后她在7点左右被青少年中心拒之门外
Then she got turned away from the youth center, 7 p. m.
接下来我们知道的就是
Um, the next thing we know...
她和一个男孩在变装夜店外面出现
is that she was with the boy outside the drag bar
差不多是10点到午夜这段时间吧
at, say, 10 p. m. to close, at midnight.
然后就失踪了
And then, gone.
好吧 那么从晚上? 点到10点之间
AlI right, so the big piece that's missing
有一大块空白
is between 7 and 10 p. m.
那个毒贩说的呢
What about the drug dealer kid?
说她在同志村某个地方接了个活儿
He said that she picked up work somewhere in the Gayborhood.
问题是具体是哪
Mm- hmm, question is where?
等一下
Wait a minute.
她给凯特琳的那张纸条
Uh...the note that she gave to Caitlyn.
我看看
Let's see.
是写在一张餐巾纸上
Um, it was on a napkin from.
上印的是
this place- -
金菲士
"The Gin Fizz. "
谁会让一个15岁的女孩进酒吧呢
Who the hell let a 15- year- old inside of a bar?
除非她弄了个假身份证
Either she's got the Mona Lisa of fake I. D. s
喜欢喝里面的苹果马天尼
and she likes their appletinis- -
或者她去那就不是喝洒的
O AlPsgan 凸 or she was not going there for a drink,
她在那打工 那就是她工作的地方
she was working there- - that's where she was working.
要请两位警官喝一杯吗
Can I get you officers a drink?
好啊 整瓶我都要了
Yeah, I'm gonna have this whole bottle.
我们工作呢 谢了
We're on duty. Thanks.
大卫马上接完电♥话♥就能过来
Uh, David'll be off the phone in just a second, fellas.
你在这干很久了吗
You work here long?
三年我一天都没缺过勤
I haven't missed a day in three years.
大卫请我
David hired me
是因为他觉得弯男没法在直男酒保那
cause the circuit boys can't get free drinks
弄到免费洒喝
off a straight bartender.
真是个不错的商业计划 那你应该见多识广了吧
That's a good business plan. You must've seen it all, huh?
是啊 狂野年代
Yeah, wild times.
性♥交♥越来越安全 毒品越来越古怪
The sex got safer and the drugs got weirder.
问个问题吧
Let me ask you a question.
你见过有人用假身份证吗
You, um, you ever come across fake I. D. s here?
就比如击成年人
Like, underaged kids?
比如说 她
Anybody like...her, for example?
我觉得你们应该跟我老板聊聊
yeah, think you guys should talk to the boss.
抱歉久等了
Sorry about that.
有什么我能为两位警官做的吗
What can I do for the PD today?
我确实对这个城市的停车位有点意见
I do have a thing with the city about parking spots,
但除此之外 像雪一样清白
but other than that- - clean as the driven snow.
不 不是那些事 我们是来找这个女孩的
No, it's not that. We're looking for this girl.
谁 玛雅吗
Who? Maya?
你认识她吗 -当然认识
You know her? - Sure, I know her.
好吧 为什么你让一个15岁的孩子进你酒吧
Okay, why- why is there a 15- year- old in your bar?
这附近好多无家可归的孩子们
There are so many homeless kids in this neighborhood.
我都难过死了
It breaks my heart.
我不让他们碰酒
I don't let them near the booze.
他们要是帮忙洗个碗 丢个垃圾什么的
I just slip them cash to help with the dishes,
我就会给他们塞点钱
take out the trash that kinda thing.
好吧 她两天前的晚上来过吗
Right. Was she here, uh, two nights ago?
来了 待了几小时
Yeah, a couple hours' worth.
她干的很起劲 特别卖♥♥力
She was motivated. Hustled.
我感觉从没见过杯子被擦洗的那么亮
I don't think I've ever seen the glasses shine so bright.
是时候这个城市
You know, it's about time
关注一下这些孩子了
someone from the city gave a crap.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道这里有多少孩子失踪吗
Do you have any idea how many kids go missing from here?
来过 消失
Come through, disappear,
人间蒸发 就像从没存在过一样
vanish like they never existed.
没人来这问过他们的死活
No one comes around here asking.
我们现在不就来问了吗
Well...we're asking now.
也是时候了
Well, it's about damn time.
嘿 督查 找我有事吗
Hey, Inspector. What's up?
你没接收午餐邀请
Well, you couldn't make lunch,
所以我就过来咯
so I thought I'd just drop by.
是
Yeah, well,
我们正在尽全力寻找失踪的孩子
we're full- court press for the missing kid,
所以 进来吧 坐
so, um...but come in, have a seat.
我喜欢喝馥芮白
I'm a flat- white guy, myself.
但你吗
But you?
双份浓缩黑咖啡
Double- Americano.
太好了
This is great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看过你的档烹
Um, I read your file
令人印象深刻啊
and I'm impressed.
谢了
Thanks.
你一直想当警♥察♥吗
You always wanted to be a cop?
不是 因为
No, it turns out
费城人队的左外野手满员了
that the Phillies were all set at left field,
所以我只好启动备用计划
so I went with my backup plan.
你呢
You?
我父亲是个警♥察♥
My father was a cop.
做了一辈子军装
Never made it out of uniform.
我母亲常说
My mother used to say
他喜欢警徽
that he loved the badge
也喜欢喝酒
and he loved the bottle,
可这两样东西都恨他
and they both hated him back.
我知道那种人
Oh, I know the type.
是啊 我和我弟
Yeah. AlI me and my little brother
都想要得到那个混♥蛋♥的认可
ever wanted was to impress the bastard.
现在我弟有了九所特许学校
Now my brother owns nine charter schools
而我则做了督查
and my badge says "Inspector"on it,
可真是不容易
which wasn't easy,
毕竟要背负着我爸的坏名声
carrying the old man's name around like an albatross.
讽刺的是
Irony is,
他还没看到就死于肝硬化了
he died of cirrhosis before he could see it.
抱歉听你这么说
Im sorry about that.
总之呢
Anyway,
我哕里吧嗦了这么多
a long- winded way of me saying
就是想说不管是你的动力是什么
that whatever it is that is driving you,
这是你职业生涯的最佳时期
this is the sweet spot of your career
你可以做到点石成金
where everything you touch can turn to gold- -
只要没有人给你抹黑
long as nobody else's tarnish rubs off.
杰森·格兰特是个好警♥察♥
Jason Grant's a good cop.
我知道妮基对他评价很高
I know that Njkki thinks the world of him,
但他让我
but he leaves me.
有点担心
a little...concerned.
督查
Inspector.
你怎么来失踪人口调查组了
What brings you up to MPU?
来送个咖啡
Delivering coffee
你们俩办案吧 我就不打扰了
I'll leave you two to work on the case,
但很快我会再安排跟你共进午餐
but I'll put a lunch in the books for us all soon.
没问题吧 -好
Sound good? - Yep
凯米让我们
Um, Kemi wants us
马上去会议室
in the conference room right away.
说吧凯米 你查到什么了
Talk to me, Kemi. What do you got?
我们面对的可能是个惯犯
So we may be looking at a serial offender.
酒吧老板
Um, the bar owner
暗示玛雅并不是
implied that Maya isn't the first kid
在同志社区消失的第一个孩子
to disappear from the Gayborhood,
于是杰森让我深挖了一下
so Jason asked me to do some digging.
在我们的案件记录中没有找到
No children matching Maya's general profile
符合玛雅总体特征的孩子
came up in our case history,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表