剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
我接下来要说的话 是作为一个同样领养了孩子的母亲
And I say this as an adoptive mother,
夏洛特
Charlotte- -
大部分时候 如果支付赎金
most times, if the ransom is paid,
人♥质♥是会被释放的
the subject is released,
但现在他们是要你们
but you are being asked
为一个不属于你们的孩子而付赎金
to pay ransom for a baby that isn't yours.
按照宾夕法尼亚州法律
Pennsylvania Iaw
在孩子出生后30天内
allows the birth mother 30 days from birth
生母都有权改变主意
to change her mind.
所以你们可能付了钱 但什么都得不到
So you could pay and wind up with nothing.
那他们会放了詹玛吗
Then they'd release Gemma?
可能吧
Maybe.
但这不代表你们就能得到孩子
But that doesn't mean you get the baby.
詹玛不会改变心意的
Gemma's not gonna change her mind.
这一切不是她策划的 我知道
It's not her behind this. I know it.
你应该也清楚 她在餐厅求救了
So do you the S. O. S. at the diner.
她只是在告诉我们 需要考虑什么
She's just telling us what we need to consider.
没什么好考虑的
There's nothing to consider.
我们为了这孩子攒了钱的
We saved for this baby, we put money aside.
我们可以付的 我们必须要付
We can do this. We have to.
我们不行
We can't.
我把钱花掉了 我给了詹玛3万块
I spent the money. I paid Gemma$30, 000.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
为了让她能坚持到底
So that she would go through with it.
她是会坚持到底的
She was going through with it!
她拿了钱了 小夏
She took the money, Char.
她还能怎么办
What was she supposed to do?
她只是个孩子 她什么都没有
She's a kid! She's got nothing.
你以为我们得贿赂她才能领养到孩子吗
You thought we had to bribe her?
我们第一次就是按规矩做的
We did it the right way the first time- -
你看看结果呢
look where that got us!
听着 我知道这一定很困难
Hey, hey. I know that this is difficult,
但现在
but right now,
我们得讨论一下 当他们提出交付赎金的条件时
we need to discuss how you'd like to respond
你们想要如何应对
when they set conditions for the ransom drop.
我们会找到钱的
We'll find the money.
我们必须要找到钱
We have to.
因为
Because...
我这么做不只是为了得到伊莎贝尔
I'm not doing this just to get Isabel.
也是为了詹玛
I'm doing it for Gemma.
她所做的一切
What she's done
拯救了我的性命
it saved my life.
现在轮到我们来救她了
and now we have to save hers.
格兰特警探 -嗨
Detective Grant - Hey.
我是霍利斯·布劳恩
Hollis Braun.
很高兴认识你 -你有时间吗
Good to see ya. You got a minute?
我正准备出去 能边下楼边说吗
Yeah, I'm on my way out. Can we talk on the way down?
行啊 -好极了
Sure. Great.
好了
AlI right.
有什么我可以帮到你的吗
How- - How can I help?
应该说是我可以帮到你
It's more how I can help you.
确切地说是我如何通过帮你而帮到巴蒂斯塔警监
More specifically, how I can help you help Captain Batista.
她的工作表现非常优秀
She's doing good work here.
只有一个障碍在阻拦她
There's only one thing standing in her way,
也就是你
and that's you.
我在阻拦她吗
I'm standing in her way?
我理解
I get it- -
你以前的工作中 抄近路 乱来
where you used to work, cutting corners, going rogue- -
都是会得到奖励的
that was rewarded.
但是在这里 就是麻烦了
Here? It's a problem.
是因为我申请调取的那份案卷吗
Is this 'cause I asked about that file?
是因为你的所作所为会让你们整个团队不好看
It's about you doing things that reflect badly on your team.
我理解 妮基是你前妻
I get it Nikki's your ex.
可能她 她觉得这话没法跟你说
Maybe Maybe she doesn't feel like she can tell you.
那就我来说
So I will.
你的所作所为会伤害到她的立场
What you're doing is hurting her standing.
如果你自己改变不了 那就只能我们来逼你改变了
And if that doesn't change, we will have to make it change.
不好意思
Uh, I'm- I'm sorry.
我只是申请调取了一份案卷 仅此而已
I asked about a file. Th That's all.
仅此而已吗
"That's all"?
你是说
You mean, there isn't
楼上现在没有一个被定了罪的黑客
a convicted computer hacker upstairs,
正在做一些警局不会允许的事情吗
doing things our department would never allow?
我们都希望巴蒂斯塔警监成功 格兰特警探
We all want Captain Batista to succeed, Detective Grant.
拜托你努力守守规矩
Just try staying in your lane.
詹玛的工作那边没有发现
Gemma's job is a bust- -
没有什么真朋友
no real friends,
也没有真敌人
no real enemies,
而且我也查了所有
and I've run through all of the places
她送过补剂的地方
that she delivered supplements to.
没有特别显眼的人
No one stands out.
手♥机♥上面也是
Same with the phone.
所有的未显示号♥码都是常规那些
All of the blocked numbers are standard.
诈骗的 催债的
You've got spam, bill collectors- -
常规垃圾电♥话♥
the usual garbage.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我喜欢你这语气
I like the sound of that!
大卫付给她的钱
Hmm. The payments that David made to her...
我登入詹玛的账户了
I'm in Gemma's account.
在人卫给钱之前
So, before those payments,
在她签下领养文书的那天
on the day that she signed the adoption paperwork,
有一笔1000美元的支出 给马文·唐纳德
there's a $1, 000 payment, outgoing, to Marvin Donald- -
孩子的父亲
the baby- daddy.
她为什么要给他钱呢
And why is she paying him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我之前调了他的资料
I had his stuff up earlier,
但他的不在场证明查实之后我就没再管了
but I dropped it when he alibied out.
你有什么发现吗
You got something?
马文
Oh, Marvin
你个小骗子
you sweet little liar.
我跟你们说了 我有不在场证明的
Told you guys- I got an alibi.
你还跟我们说你是孩子父亲呢
You also told us that you were the baby's father.
我是孩子父亲啊
I am the baby's father.
马文 你给我听好了 好吗
Marvin, listen to me, okay?
我老大现在盯着我 她老大也在盯着她
My boss is riding me, her boss is riding her.
所以我没心情陪你玩儿 好吗
I'm in no mood. Okay?
好吧 听着
Okay, look- -
我们发现詹玛怀孕的时候
turns out, when Gemma got pregnant,
你去了印第安纳 待了一个月
you were in Indiana, for a month.
你回来之后 她给了你1000美元
And then you come back, and she gave you $1, 000
我不理解她给你钱干什么
I don't understand what that's for.
为了让你说谎吗
Is that to buy a lie?
听着 我是没法告诉你们 好吗
Look, I couldn't tell you. All right?
我只是想去特雷霍特看我妈
I just wanted to see my mom in Terre Haute,
所以我就跟假释官说我得了新冠
so I told my P. O. I had Covid,
改用电♥话♥跟他报道
so we could do our check- ins by phone.
好 所以这是一个谎言
Okay, so that was one lie,
你说你是孩子父亲就是另一个了
you being the father was another.
你一直在骗
You keep racking up the lies.
好吗 如果你要我们帮你
Okay, if you want us to help you,
就得先帮我们 得跟我们坦白
you gotta help us, you gotta be honest with us.
仅此而已 很简单的
That's it. It's easy.
好吧 听着 我只是可怜她而已
Okay, look, I just felt bad for her.
好吗 她是想做对的事情
AlI right? She's trying to do the right thing,
她只是需要有个人签名
and she just needed somebody to sign
才能送孩子去领养
so she could give up the baby,
而她又不能说出真正的生父
and she couldn't tell the real father.
为什么
Why?
她怕他
He scared her.
她说他很暴♥力♥
I mean, she said he was violent.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表