剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
Let Mike know. Okay.
该死
Dammit.
怎么了
What?
那是查理的律师
That's Charlie's lawyer.
欧文没时间了
Owen's out of time.
查理应该已经打电♥话♥来了才对
Charlie should've called by now.
我觉得事情不妙
I don't like this.
抱歉给你造成了不便
I am so sorry for the inconvenience.
省省吧 妮基 把我手♥机♥给我
Save it, Nikki. Give me my phone.
什么 没人把你手♥机♥拿上来吗
What? Nobody brought it up?
那可能还在证据库里
It's probably still in evidence.
你能有今天 都是因为我
I got you where you are today.
别觉得我不能颠覆你
Don't think I can't undo that.
好消息是 你的手♥机♥就在这里
Good news is, I got your phone right here.
坏消息是 证据库有捣蛋鬼
Bad news is, some joker in evidence
用你的手♥机♥放厨艺大♥师♥ 现在没电了
was streaming Masterchef on it, and the battery died.
谢谢你
Thank you.
带他出去
Get him outside.
费城警局
Philly PD!
击毙一人
One down!
我有角度
Hey, I got the angle.
欧文人呢
Where's Owen?
我投降
I surrender.
欧文·马洛伊吗
Owen Maloy?
抱歉
Sorry- -
现在我投降
Now I surrender.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
你没事吧 迈克
You good, Mike?
没事
Yeah.
爱尔兰黑帮小木屋 有什么可以帮到你的吗
Irish Mafia Cabin. How may I help you?
对面挂电♥话♥了
They hung up.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
你明明可以躲到天涯海角
You could've been hiding anywhere,
去逍遥自在
doing anything.
为什么演本·富兰克林
Why Ben Franklin?
本杰明·富兰克林蓄过奴
Benjamin Franklin owned people.
他最后所写的 是一封给议会的信
The last thing he wrote was a letter to Congress
请他们结束奴隶制
asking them to end slavery.
他让大家意识到 人是可以改变的
He showed that people can change
而最后 人们会记住他做的好事
and in the end, be remembered for the good things they did,
而不是坏事
not the bad.
我喜欢这个想法
I like that idea.
一直以来都是你吗
It was you the whole time?
我没法离开你
I couldn't stay away.
你第一天上班 还给我们带了礼物
It was your first day, yet you got us gifts.
所以 你也该得到点什么
So, you should get something.
仙人掌吗
A cactus?
是啊 隔壁商店选择不多
Yeah, shop next door didn't have much of a selection.
抱歉
Sorry.
我欠你个道歉
I owe you an apology.
我 之前不该那样对你发火
I...I shouldn't have snapped at you before.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不不不 抱歉的是我
No, no, no, nol I'm sorry.
尤其是你都以为我说你疯了
Especially that you thought I was calling you crazy.
我也不喜欢被贴上这种标签
I don't like being painted with that brush either.
我妈有双相情感障碍
My mom's Bipolar.
我小时候不太能接受这件事
A- As a kid, I had a hard time with it.
她的神经发散让我觉得好像是我疯了一样
It was like her neurodivergence made me feel crazy.
在我去上学
A- And when I got to school,
开始了解心理学
and started Iearning about psychology,
还有她那些行为背后的科学理由之后
and the scientific reasons why she behaved that way.
就好像
it was like.
疑云消散了
a cloud lifted. Mm.
一切都说得通了
It all made sense.
我给你那些文章
I- I gave you those articles
是为了告诉你 我不觉得你是疯的
to show you that I didn't think you were crazy.
但我知道 我知道 我得
But I- I know, I know I've gotta- -
我得收一点
I've gotta dial it back.
不 不 我理解
No, no, no. I- I- I get it.
你的专长是科学
You know, science is your practice.
而我则是随心而活
I lead with my heart.
我的信仰指引着我 但这二者是可以共存的
Um, my faith is my guide, but there's room for both.
而且你知道 现在你是这个团队的一员了
And, you know, we have, um, plenty of time
我们还有很多时间来协调步伐
to find our stride now that you're on the team.
很棒的第一天
Great first day.
你
You, um,
你在凶杀组有朋友的吧
you have friends in Homicide, right?
有啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
你跟这些朋友的关系
I mean, they good enough friends
有没有好到在马里茨爆♥炸♥案的报告
where you can, uh, let me know
出来之后 能跟我说一声呢
when the report comes out on the Maritz bombing?
不管我怎么说让你别管了
There's literally no way for me to say"Leave it alone"
你就是不可能听懂的 是吧
that you're gonna understand, is there?
你没事吧 怎么了
You all right? What's the matter?
没有 就是之前的一些事
Nah. Just something from earlier.
查哩·麦加农
Charlie McGannon.
你知道他们的协议吗
You know anything about their arrangement?
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你气的是她跟黑帮有关系
Are you mad that she has a mob connect,
还是气自己不知道这件事
or that you didn't know about it?
能说都有点吗
Can I say both?
行
Yeah.
我给你点建议吧
Just give you some advice- -
妮基自己能处理好
uh, Nikki can handle herself.
你别试图做她的白骑士
Don't- - Don't try to white- knight her.
又提白 你认真的吗
"White"? Really?
不是一切都和种族有关 迈克
Everything's not about race, Mike.
我只是想说 白骑士是好的
Oh, I'm just saying"White knight”is good.
黑骑士就是坏的
"Black knight" is bad.
就不能好好拯救世界吗
I mean, can a brother save the day?
杰
Jay.
怎么了
Yeah?
谢谢你
Thanks.
还有说真的
And, seriously- -
别管这案子了
leave it alone.
行
Sure.
你很输得起
You're a good sport.
来炫耀的吗
Come down here to gloat?
我和欧文聊了聊 他躲起来的原因
I had a chat with Owen about why he went into hiding.
然后
And, uh
传言是
I mean, the word was
他是个叛徒 杀了你♥爸♥这个老大
that he was a traitor who killed the boss, your dad.
但欧文不是这么说的
But Owen has a different story.
按照他的说法
And the way he tells it,
是有人找他杀你♥爸♥
he was approached about the hit,
但他还是忠于了老头子
but he stayed loyal to the old man.
可你♥爸♥还是被杀了
Your dad got killed anyway.
在你巩固权势的时候 欧文就成了替罪羊
Owen became a scapegoat while you consolidated power.
那可是你亲爹 查理
Your own dad, Charlie?
这真是
That's- -
低出新底线了
That's a new low.
你拿着这毫无根据的传言
And what exactly do you plan to do
准备干什么呢
with that little piece of unfounded gossip?
没什么
Nothing.
除非伊娃出事
Unless something happens to Ava.
或者欧文
Or Owen.
拜托 妮基 跟我喝一杯
Come on, Nikki. Have a drink with me.
不
Oh, no.
就像当年一样 来吧
Just like the old days. Let's go.
不 这 这不一样 查理
No. This is this is different, Charlie.
我
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表