剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
我也确实多次取下她的
and I have removed her ankle monitor
监控脚铐
several times,
是经过授权的
with authorization.
但你否认今天取下来了
But you deny removing it today.
什么 是
What do- Yes.
我 听我说
I...Listen to me.
我跟你一样也很想找到她 好吧
I want to find her just as bad as you do, okay?
告诉我她什么时候失踪的
Tell me what time she went missing.
你这是在问我吗
You asking questions?
现在不是你问我的时候
That's not how this goes.
你跟一个重罪犯谈恋爱
You're in a relationship with a felon,
这就给了你协助她逃跑的动机
and that gives you motive for abetting her escape.
她没有逃跑
She did not escape.
没有吗 那你的推测是
No? So, what's your theory?
如果他开始聊布劳恩的事
If he starts spewing about Braun,
事情很快会急转直下
this thing's going to go south fast.
不如你告诉我她什么时候失踪的
Why don't you tell me what time she disappeared,
我公告诉你我的想法
and I'll give you a theory.
脚铐晚上9点18分的时候超出范围
几分钟后禁用
disabled minutes later.
所以你刚说
So you said
你愿意赏脸给我说你的想法
you were gonna grace me with a theory...
好了 够了
AII right, that's it.
我等着呢
...and I'm waiting.
好
Okay, um...
好 结束了
Okay, this is over.
他有不在场证明
He has an alibi.
当时他在里德利溪
He was at Ridley Creek
处理一起绑♥架♥案
on a kidnapping case.
他的前妻如是说
So says his ex- wife- -
失踪人口调查组负责人如是说
So says the head of the Missing Persons Unit.
所以你最好别插手
So you're gonna back the hell up
让我们做我们擅长的事
and let us do what we do best.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting time.
走了 杰
Let's go, Jay.
不管你是谁 我闻到了波旁威士忌酒的味道
Whoever you are, I smell bourbon.
你很紧张
You're nervous.
喝了点酒来平复你的紧张
You had a drink to calm your nerves.
而你在虚张声势
And you're projecting bravado
因为你以为这能掩盖你的恐惧
because you think it masks your fear.
并没有
It doesn't.
我跟塔♥利♥班♥打过交道
I've dealt with the Taliban.
你觉得你能吓到我吗
You think you scare me?
事情是这样的 韦恩
Here's how this goes, Wayne.
你得把你笔记本电脑密♥码♥给我
You're going to give me the password to your laptop.
我们会回溯你发现的东西
We're gonna trace back what you found,
你知道的东西
what you know,
重要的一点是
and here's the important part,
还有谁知道
who else knows it.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
没 我也有清醒的时候
No, I had a moment of clarity.
我本来打算处理她的
I was going to handle her.
你都说好几个月了
And you've been saying that for months,
虽然我很想信你
and as much as I would like to trust you,
但我们的问题并没有消失
our problem wasn't going away
时间不多了
and time is running out.
你刚绑♥架♥的女人
You just kidnapped a woman
跟失踪人口调查组关系紧密
whose closest friends are the MPU.
你知道他们是干什么的吗
Do you have any idea what they do?
他们专找失踪人员
They find missing persons.
说实话 霍利斯
Let's be honest, Hollis.
你很擅长解决问题
You are great at taking care of problems,
但大局问题
but the big picture stuff,
就处理的不是很好了
that's not going so well.
这事今晚必须解决 也会解决的
Now, this has to go away tonight, and it will,
只要我查出她知道些什么
just as soon as I find out what she knows
以及告诉了谁
and who she told.
我会解决的
I will fix this.
你就踏实坐着什么都别做
You will sit tight and do nothing
等我回来
until I get back.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
现在是谁像爸爸
Now who's acting like Dad?
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
保洁员告诉法警
All right, the housekeeper told the Marshal
这个房♥间一直很乱
that the room's always a mess,
所以他没想到这里发生过打斗
so he didn't read it as a sign of a struggle.
她在我电脑上调查过布劳恩 好吗
She's digging into Braun on my computer, okay?
现在她失踪了 我的电脑也找不到了
She's missing, my computer's missing.
刚才在那间房♥里
It's time for me to say
你不让我说出口的现在可以说了
what you didn't want me to say in that room.
就是布劳恩
It is Braun.
百分百是布劳恩
100%, it is Braun.
是 但也是在她给我发送爆♥炸♥文件的几个小时后
Yeah, hours after she sent me the bombing file, too,
所以不是个巧合 得了吧
so that's not a coincidence. - Come on.
就是这间
This is the room right here.
谢谢
Thanks. Thanks.
你好 谢谢 罗尼
Hi! - Thank you, Ronnie.
海伦
Uh, Helen.
一定要找到点东西 我会找到的
Find something. Oh, I'll find something.
在汽车旅馆进行紫外线扫描
Doing UV in a motel room
会让你知道
tells you everything you need to know
为什么千万不要住汽车旅馆
about why you never stay in a motel room.
痕迹 体液 DNA 到处都是
Trace. Fluids. DNA...everywhere.
我的体液和DNA
My, uh, fluids and DNA
可能也会到处都是
will probably be all over the place,
我们尽量不要告诉法警
so let's not tell the Marshal that, if we can.
好的
Okay.
知道了
Good to know.
或者我不该知道
Or not good to know, uh...
还有 我带来了礼物
Oh, uh, also, I bring gifts.
换你炸掉的手♥机♥
Replacement for your exploded phone,
东西都下载好了
everything reloaded,
凯米用你的手♥机♥立了大功
and Kemi worked a miracle on yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
韦恩的信息说什么了
What does the text from Wayne say?
找到了什么 一定找到了
"Found something. Yeah, definitely found..."
怎么了
What's up?
不知道 C4
I don't know, "C4".
她写了C4
She wrote"C4".
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
她是不是在提醒我们还有另一个炸♥弹♥
Is she trying to warn us about another bomb?
我不知道 罗尼 罗尼
I don't know. Ronnie? Ronnie...
我知道你对这家旅店了如指掌
I know you know everything that goes on in this motel.
但你告诉法警你什么都不知道
You told the Marshals you didn't know anything.
拜托 帮帮我 帮帮韦恩
Help me, help Wayne, please.
好吧
Fine.
我们这里的女孩们不太信任执法部门
Look, our girl doesn't really trust law enforcement,
除了现在的公♥司♥
present company excepted.
是 我是有件事没说
So, yeah, I might've left something out,
有一辆神神秘秘的车
an undercover car.
黑色轿车 深色窗户
Black sedan, dark windows,
停在130房♥间前面
parked over by room 130.
在她失踪之前吗
Before she disappeared?
对 我知道她在屋里
Yeah, I know she was here,
因为她去买♥♥佳得乐饮料了
because she was on her Gatorade run.
离她房♥间正好32步的距离
Exactly 32 steps from her room,
在脚踝监视器范围内
well within ankle monitor range.
C4 我知道了
C4. That's it, that's it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们要找韦恩还是买♥♥零食
We finding Wayne or are you getting snacks?
C4不是炸♥弹♥
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表