剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
You go ahead.
你许了什么愿 宝贝
What'd you wish for, little bunny?
我希望妈妈能回来
I wished to get Mom back.
我们会找到她的 巴罗索先生
We're gonna find her, Mr. Barosso.
好
Kay.
这就是我们的工作
It's what we do. -
抱歉打扰了
So sorry.
杰森搞到了密♥码♥ 我登进去了
Uh, Jason got a password. I'm in.
这是那些孩子们
So these are all the kids,
这是那些
and these are all the passengers
刷了交通卡的乘客
that swiped transit key cards.
那笔现金支付 估计就是嫌犯了
Look, the cash payment- - that's probably our guy.
是啊
Yeah.
我们查到了所有把交通卡
Uh, we got all the numbers for all of the passengers
登记到交通账户上的乘客电♥话♥
who registered their key cards with transit accounts,
但所有号♥码都直接进了语♥音♥信箱
but all the numbers go to voicemail.
要么是他们把手♥机♥关了
They either turned the phone off
要么是用了信♥号♥♥屏蔽器
or they're using blockers.
所以巴士和乘客都追踪不到
So we can't track the bus or the passengers.
发布警戒
Issue the alert.
现在外面有五十位警官在找这辆巴士
I have 50 officers out there looking for a bus.
拜托告诉我 你们有发现了
Please tell me you've got something.
好 我迅速过了一遍背景调查
Okay, based on a fast records check,
没有发现明显的绑♥架♥理由
there's no obvious kidnap motive- -
没有限制令 没有背着官司的人
no restraining orders, no pending lawsuits- -
都只是普通生活的人
just people trying to live their lives.
如果是为了赎金
Well, if it is a ransom play,
那交通局和市政♥府♥
then the Transit Authority and City Hall
会收到绑匪联♥系♥的
would hear from the kidnappers.
我不想等
I don't want to wait.
我们有发现
We got something.
有人在华盛顿广场
Someone spotted one of those kids
看到了其中一个孩子
at Washington Square.
所有人到华盛顿广场 快
Full team to Washington Square, go!
我儿子在那辆巴士上
My little boy was on that bus!
求你们了 我女儿才11岁
Please, my daughter's only 11!
只是一次实地考察而已 -你们怎么能弄丢一辆巴士
It was just a field trip! How do you lose a bus?
女士们先生们 女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen! Ladies and gentlemen.
巴蒂斯塔警监会尽一切所能
Captain Batista will do everything possible
把你们的孩子和所爱之人带回家的
to bring your children and loved ones home.
警官们会记录你们的联络信息
Our officers will take your contact information.
现在帮忙的最好方式就是回家
The best way to help right now is to go home.
不 我不回家
Ay no. Yo no voy pa'casa.
我也不
Yo tampoco.
不
No.
没有人愿意独自经历这一切
No one wants to go through this alone.
我们可以准备一间房♥
We can set up a room
对吧 警督
can't we, Inspector?
我去想办法安排一下
I'll see what we can do.
警官 麻烦你
Officer, you can- -
拜托 一个一个来
please, one at a time.
嗨 巴克斯托
Hey, Baxter.
我们能在华盛顿广场找到你 我很开心
I'm glad we found you in Washington Square.
我们正在想办法找到你的朋友们
We're trying to find your friends,
所以我想可能你这次翘了实地考察反而正好
so I guess it's a good thing you skipped the field trip.
毕竟只是去瓦格纳研究所
I mean, it's only to the Wagner Institute.
那些化石我已经看了有五次了 所以我
I've already seen the fossils, like, five times, so I- -
我理解 没事的
I get it. It's okay.
你的朋友里有用智能手♥机♥的吗
Hey, do any of your friends have smartphones?
基本全都是 但
Pretty much all of them, but- -
我现在问你这些是因为
Well, you know, the reason why I'm asking
我们正在寻找任何可能的联络方式
is because we are looking for any communications
来帮我们找到你的朋友们
that may help us find your friends.
他们会没事吗
Are they gonna be okay?
希望吧
I hope so.
所以我们想要找出
That's why we're looking to identify
做这件事的人 而目前为止
the person who did this, and, so far,
看上去你的朋友们都没有
it looks like none of your friends
在巴士上发过照片
have posted photos from the bus,
但或许你有收到过短♥信♥
but maybe you got a text?
或者帖子吗
A post?
你知道吗 我儿子基斯
You know, my- my son Keith,
他可难搞了
he used to be a handful.
他是个聪明孩子 但
He was a smart kid, but, ooh,
他惹上的那些事儿
the stuff he got up to- -
我以前会跟他说
I used to tell him
就算他犯错
that I wouldn't be upset with him
我也不会生他的气
if he made a mistake,
如果他能说出真♥相♥ 我就很开心了
and I'd be really happy if he told the truth.
我相信你妈妈也是这么想的
I'm sure your mom feels the same way.
根据那个翘了实地考察的小孩所说
Well, according to the boy who skipped the field trip,
我们得去查一个叫|Finstagram的软件
we need to check a"Finstagram. "
好吧 这位婆婆 现在大家都管它叫Finsta
Okay, Gramama, uh, everyone just calls it "Finsta, "
就是假lnstagram的简称 好吗
short for"fake Instagram. "Okay?
所以有很多小孩会创建这些主页
Um, so, lot of kids create these pages,
用不同的网名
uh, with different handles
这样家长就不知道他们在干什么了
so that their parents can't see what they're up to.
你觉得西德妮有没有这玩意儿
Ah- hah! You think Sidney has one of those?
我不知道 但是凯拉·巴罗索有
I don't know, but Kayla Barosso does- -
这是那个被推下车的男人的女儿
that's the daughter of the man who got pushed off the bus.
名字是性感阿粉
It's @sexyinpinnk.
带两个N字母的粉
"Pink”with two"N"s.
这孩子才12岁吗 就叫性感阿粉
Is she 12 years old? "Sexy in Pink"?
这样 等我们找到她
I tell you what- - we find her,
你想怎么说教就怎么说教
you can give her a lecture.
有了有了 她今早发过贴
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. She posted this morning.
好 我看见了孩子们
Okay, all I see is the kids.
都不是那个付现金的劫午男
None of them are our cash- paying bus- napper.
所以是死胡同吗
So it's a dead end?
要是我们能拿到实况图
I mean, if we could access the "live"version of the photo,
就能看到更多东西了 但
we could see more, but...
这样的话我们得黑进他们的云存储里
to do that, we'd have to hack the cloud.
不行 我那些朋友都不愿意做这种事的
No. Uh, none of my guys are comfortable with that,
所以不行
so, no.
这关系到12个孩子 杰
12 kids, Jay.
好吧 可能 可能是有这么个选择
Okay, I got, uh, one- - maybe one option.
黑帽黑客还是白帽黑客
Black- hat or white- hat?
灰的吧
Grayish.
很聪明
Uh, brilliant,
可能有点捉摸不透
uh, a little unpredictable, maybe- -
就是韦恩
uh, Wayne.
是跟你在阿富汗合作过的那个黑客吗
Oh, the hacker you worked with in Afghanistan?
好极了 带他过来
That's great. Bring him in.
好吧
Okay.
你疯了吗
Are you outta your mind?
我是为和平而来的
I come in peace.
好极了 那麻烦你为和平而滚
Wonderful. You can leave the same way.
市中心汽车旅馆
韦恩 我知道我让你失望了
Wayne, I know that I let you down.
我知道我让你失望了
I know that I let you down.
好吗 但这 这事出紧急
Okay? But this this is urgent.
六个月前去参加我的刑期听证会
So was showing up to my sentencing hearing
也一样紧急
six months ago!
好吧 我得为自己辩解一下
Okay, in my defense,
我当时遇到了很多事情
I had a lot going on.
你知道基斯的情况的
You knew the situation with Keith.
不 我知道的是 当我在阿富汗
No, I knew that, after hacking you
帮你黑进了那么多手♥机♥和电脑之后
into every phone and computer in Afghanistan,
你连短♥信♥都不回我一条
you didn't so much as text me back.
我是烂人 我知道 我是烂人 行了吧
I suck. I know. I suck. Okay?
烂的是
What"sucks"
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表