剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
I assume you're talking about the missing bus.
那是你们的麻烦 与我客户无关
That's your problem, not my client's.
劫车犯现在要求
Well, the hijackers are demanding
我们立刻释放他 所以
his immediate release, so.
我觉得这确实是他的麻烦
I would say it's very much his problem.
好吧 约翰 听着
Okay. Uh, John, look.
我们知道你的账户都被冻结了
We know your accounts are frozen,
但我们觉得你肯定是想到了别的办法
but we figured you probably found a workaround,
所以你赶紧说 我们就赶紧走
so just tell us, and we'll get out of here.
你付钱给谁了
Who'd you pay?
我没付钱给任何人
I didn't pay anyone.
行 那谁帮你付的钱
Okay, then who did?
你才是警探
You know, you're the detective.
你说呢
Why don't you tell me?
等等 杰森·格兰特 是吧
Oh, wait. Jason Grant, right?
四肢发达头脑简单
All temper, no finesse?
连自己儿子都救不回来
Apparently couldn't even get his own son back.
别别别
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
杰 杰 别激动 别激动
Jay, Jay. Easy, easy, easy.
我看我们就谈到这里吧
I think we're done here.
是 没什么好说的了
Yeah, we're done here.
还不错
Not bad.
我的老天爷 现在他们
What in the garbage dump of hell
都教小孩些什么呢
are they teaching kids these days?
你登进凯拉的账户了吗
Did you get into Kayla's account?
还没有 但给我30秒就行
No, not yet, but it should take maybe 30 seconds,
因为显然没有人教过这姑娘
because, apparently, no one told your girl
要开双重认证
about two- factor authentication.
你要黑掉她的密♥码♥吗
You're gonna hack her password?
当然不是了
Oh, hell, no.
来看看啊
Let's see.
第一个宠物的名字
Uh, "first pet's name"- -
忘记密♥码♥
没关系 回答密保问题 就能重置账号♥
第一个宠物的名字?
这是她父母知道的lnsta账号♥
Well, this is the Insta account her parents know about.
想念我的黛西 哭脸 爱心表情
"Missing my Daisy"- crying face, heart emoji.
黛西
"Daisy. "
很好 母亲的娘家姓
Nice. Mother's maiden...
所以你和杰森在阿富汗
So, um, what exactly did you and Jason get up to
都干了些什么
in Afghanistan?
就一般的事儿
The usual.
他有跟你说过我们绑♥架♥了一头骆驼的事情吗
Did he tell you about the time we kidnapped a camel?
他没有
No, he didn't.
他似乎漏过了很多事情没有说
He seems to have left out a number of things.
杰就跟一本书页被撕掉一半的书一样
Well, Jay is like a book with half the pages torn out,
我们只能忍♥着
and we put up with him,
因为不管那些书页上是什么
because, whatever's on those pages,
他都是全世界心胸最宽阔的人
he's got the biggest heart in the world.
老人 有了
Oh! Old people, bingo!
这肯定是祖父母
This has gotta be the grandparents.
正在检查元数据
Checking metadata
纬度 经度
latitude, longitude...
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe?
阿德莫尔巷354号♥的房♥子是谁的
Who owns the house at 354 Ardmore Lane?
琳达和梅森·希尔
Linda and Mason Hill,
还有我求求你了 别叫我宝贝
and for the love of God, do not call me babe.
谢了 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
没问题 宝贝
You got it, babe.
好 行 希尔
AlI right, yeah, Hill
他真的没跟你说过骆驼的事儿吗
He seriously didn't tell you about the camel?
他没有
No, he didn't.
真有意思
Interesting.
并没有
Not really.
好了 还有一个 她小学的名字
Okay, one more. Um...name of her elementary school.
海沃德
Uh"Hayward.
好了 登进去了
AlI right. We are in.
实况图 你们请便
Live photos. Knock yourself out.
有了
And...there!
不够确认身份的
Mm. Not enough to I. D. him.
好极了 -没事 交给我
Great. Yeah. I got you.
快点
Fast.
不 是海滩
No, a beach.
不 是森林
No...a forest.
森林
A forest.
不 是海滩
No, no, a beach.
海滩
A beach.
好吧 不 等等 一条河
Okay. No, wait. A river.
好
Okay.
我可以确定
I'm fairly certain
你这是在公园里
you're in a park.
嗨
Hello.
说真的 谢谢你 你救了我
Honestly, thank you. You saved me.
这真的是
This is
救你什么了
From what?
瑞秋觉得验尸官办公室
Rachel thinks that the Coroner's Office
导致我更为焦虑
is spiking my anxiety,
所以我 我在尝试冥想
so I'm- I'm trying meditation.
好吧
Okay
但是这软件让我找到我的快乐之地
But this app is asking me to "locate my happy place. "
好吧 有没有一种可能 你搞错重点了
Okay, is it possible that you're missing the point?
不 重点是 除非有紧急情况
No, the point is, unless there's an emergency,
我每天必须投入这15分钟 所以拜拜了
I'm committed to 15 minutes a day, so, goodbye.
这是劫车犯吗
Is this the kidnapper from the bus?
对 我们需要你确认他的身份
Yeah. And we need you to I. D. him.
好极了 紧急情况来了 我们走
Bingo- boingo! We got an emergency! Let's go!
暂停运营
他们为什么要拿走我们的手♥机♥
Why'd they take our phones?
为了不让我们报♥警♥
So we couldn't call the cops
但警♥察♥现在肯定知道了
but they must know by now.
我们得保持冷静
We just have to stay calm.
我想找爸爸
I want my dad.
我都不知道他是不是还活着
I don't even know if he's alive.
不要这么想 凯
Don't even think that, Kay.
他把他从车上推下去了啊
He pushed him off the bus!
我这儿一群小鬼
I'm stuck with a bunch of kids.
为什么搞他妈这么久
What the hell is taking so long?
求你了 放了我们
Please, just let us go!
你 小姑娘 给我闭嘴
You, little girl, shut your mouth!
447号♥巴士
暂停运营
帮忙报♥警♥
好 我们马上过去
Okay, we're on our way.
冲过这个停车标志
Blow through this stop signl Nowl
下一发 下一发就是打你了
Next one- - the next one's on you.
好了 C正在施展
AlI right, so C's working his magic
面部合成魔法
on a facial composite.
费城交通局说
Philadelphia Transit Authority says
他们不能停掉所有巴士
they can't stop all the buses.
我努力过了
I tried.
我真的努力过了
I really tried.
你没事吧
You okay?
如果市政♥府♥不肯放马里茨
If the city won't release Maritz,
那三个小时后我就得告诉那些父母
I have to tell those parents that, in three hours,
可能会有一个孩子死
one of their kids may die,
雪上加霜的是
and on top of that,
布劳恩仔细看过了你的档案
Braun has read your file in detail.
听着 妮基 如果你要我辞职的话
Look, Nik, if you want me to fall on my sword,
我会的
I will.
不 我们就是这样的人
No. We are who we are.
所以我们才这么厉害
It's why we're good.
他很聪明 会想明白的
He's smart, he'll figure it out.
但她为什么还在这儿
But why is she still here?
我 我在马里茨律师的公文包里
I, um, I dropped an earbud
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表