剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
但丁 喂
DantelHey!
站那别动
Right there!
让我走吧 -不许动
Just let me walk away. - Don't move.
她在哪里
Where is she?
夏洛特 -不不不 嘿
Charlotte- No, no, no, no, no! Hey!
举起手来
Hands up!
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen to me.
我们谈谈 让她走 我们谈谈
Let's just talk. Let her go and we'll talk.
不行
I can't do that.
但丁 听我说 我们可以帮你 好吗
Dante, hey, listen to me. We can help you. Okay?
那是要养育你孩子的女人
That's the woman who's gonna raise your kid.
她不该受到伤害
She doesn't deserve to get hurt.
好了 闭嘴
AlI right, shut up!
后退 退到墙边去 我要从那扇门出去
Back off! Up against the wall! I'm walking through that door.
好 好
Okay, okay.
枪放下
Guns downl
放下枪 踢掉它
Put em downl Kick em away!
你们俩
Both of you.
你别乱动 我不会伤害你的 好吗
Just stay still. I ain't gonna hurt you. Okay?
放松 没事 -慢点
Relax. You're good. Take it easy.
我不想搞成这样的 我发誓 我只是
I didn't want any of this. I swear, I just- -
我会放你走的 好吗
I'm gonna let you go, okay?
只要我到了门那边
As soon as I get to that door.
嘿 嘿 你没事吧
Hey. Hey. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
嘿 但丁 但丁 坚持住
Hey, Dante. Hey! Dante. Stick with me.
马上叫急救人员
Hey, get a medic in here right now!
他这样我们是什么都问不出来了
We're not getting anything from him.
只有他知道詹玛在哪里
He's the only one who knows where Gemma is.
嘿 伙计 天
Hey, buddy! Aw, man.
我的天
Oh, my god!
怎么了
What is it?
胎心监护警报响了
The fetal alarm just went off.
医生说詹玛要生了
The doctor says Gemma's in labor.
我们找到了他的车
Hey, we found his car.
知道他可能会把她藏哪里吗
Any idea where he's holding her?
目前是看不出来
Uh, nothing we can see.
那你看不到的呢
What about what you can't see?
能说明白点吗
You wanna elaborate on that?
把午辆识别号♥给我
Get me the VIN.
好 -找到了吗
AII right. - You got it?
嗯
Yeah.
好了
Here you go.
车辆识别号♥给你发过去了
V. IN. coming at you right now.
给我吧 拜托
Gimme that- please.
好 -谢谢
Of course. Thanks.
如今的汽车就像带轮子的智能手♥机♥
Cars these days are like smartphones on wheels.
它们收集到的数据会自动上传到
The data they collect uploads automatically
你不想知道的地方
to places you do not wanna know about.
所以你是要调位置数据吗
So, you're getting the location data?
那我得黑进安吉星系统
Uh, Id have to hack OnStar for that,
可他们已经升级了
and they have upped their game,
不过我有个变通办法
um, but I have a workaround-
我能查到詹玛被带走后
everywhere that the car has parked
所有他的车停过的地方
since Gemma was taken.
好吧
AII right,
那是巴瑞拉餐厅 这个不用看了
W so that's Barella's- - you can lose that one.
医生办公室 他在那里带走了詹玛 也不是那里
The O. B. 's office, where he got to Gemma, not that.
好吧 然后是餐厅 接下来是什么
Okay, and that's the diner...what comes next?
我不知道那是哪里
I don't know where that is.
我也不知道 但是在杰森和迈克
Neither do I, but the car comes back here- -
找但丁谈话之后 车又去了那里
right after Jason and Mike talked to Dante.
你能调出这里的地址来吗
Can you pull an address off that thing?
不行 这就需要奇迹了
Oh, no, now you are asking for miracles.
宝儿 奇迹的事交给我吧 把图像发给我
Oh, baby, I do miracles. Send me the image.
好
AlI right.
我们从这里开始
Let's get it up here.
让我放大一下
Let me enhance that.
你看一下背景里那个标志
Take a look at that sign in the background.
是韩语吗
Is that Korean?
也许 这有什么用
Maybe. How does that help?
关 被但丁打昏迷的那个拳击手
Kwan, the boxer that Dante put into a coma- -
他住在韩国城
he lives in Koreatown.
他还在医院
He's still in the hospital.
可是但丁知道他的公♥寓♥没人住
Dante would've known his apartment was empty.
把地址给我 干得漂亮
Get me his address! Good jobl
真不错 -谢了
Nice work. Thanks.
真是个关押人♥质♥的好地方
Good place to keep a hostage.
好了 小心点
AlI right, watch out.
好 你让开
AII right, get out of the way.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
什么叫我要干嘛
What do you mean, what am I doing?
我要把门的合页打断啊
I'm gonna shoot off the door hinge.
真是个好主意哈
Oh, yeah. Good idea.
里面有孕妇 可能孩子也出来了
With a pregnant woman and possibly a baby inside.
你是疯了吗
What are you, outta your mind?
看着
Watch out.
你还挺骄傲的哈
Proud of yourself?
我的办法肯定也管用 快快快
My way would've worked too. Go! Go, go, go. Come on!
嘿 詹玛 詹玛
Hey, Gemma, Gemma.
听着 你不会有事的 好吗
Hey, you're gonna be okay. All right?
孩子 -没事的
The baby! It's all right.
妮基 我们进来了
Nikki, we're in.
她确实开始生了
This thing's definitely happening right now.
医生已经在路上了 我们打急救电♥话♥了
We've got the doctor on the way, we sent a call for her.
我知道 我知道 我知道 继续呼吸
I know. I know, I know. Okay. Keep breathing.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me, look at me.
你不会有事的 好吗 没事
You're gonna be fine. All right? You're okay.
好了 给我点地方
Okay, give me some room!
詹玛
Gemma.
我来了 我来了
I'm here. I'm here.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so- -
没时间等救护车了
There's no time for an ambulance.
我们现在就得接生
We're doing this now.
你进来吧
You should come inside.
谢谢你 哈娜
Thank you, Hana.
她及时弄开了脐带
She cleared the cord just in time.
你想抱抱你女儿吗
Would you like to hold your daughter?
谢谢你 詹玛
Thank you, Gemma.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天一定超爱
You must have loved
看她抱孩子的样子吧
watching her hold that baby today.
是啊 简直太棒了
Yeah, it was pretty incredible.
是吗
Yeah?
我还记得自己第一次抱西德妮的时候
Well, I remember the first time I held Sidney.
我们带她回家 她很害怕
We brought her home and, uh, she was so scared.
我把她抱在怀里
I wrapped her in my arms.
安慰了她 但是
It calmed her, sure, but
那改变了我
it changed me.
改变了一切
It changed everything.
现在基斯走了 西德也不在身边
Now Keith is gone, and Sid's away.
我好想念那个时候
I miss it.
我知道
I know.
我知道 没事的
I know. It's okay.
我知道这就是个循环
I- I know that that's the cycle, you know?
但我还是很想念
But I miss it.
循环就是这样的
That's the thing about cycles.
总是有机会迎接新的开始
There's always a chance for new ones.
我知道我们还没有个定论
I know we never, uh, settled on it.
经历了基斯的事
You know, we had the whole chaos with Keith,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表