剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
还有电影 音乐
movies, music...
可能还有人生吧
I don't know, life.
她真的很平易近人
She's so easy to talk to.
基拉会让所有人都觉得自己是特别的
Kyra makes everybody feel special.
你们俩现在是住在房♥车里吗
And you two live in a van?
对 在我们毕业之后
Yeah. After we graduated,
基拉已经在网上有了一定的粉丝基础
Kyra had already built this following online,
在油管 抖音上发视频
posting videos on YouTube, TikTok,
美食评价 旅游 等等
food reviews, travel...that kind of thing.
所以我们决定改装一下房♥车
So we decided to renovate the van
然后就上路
and hit the road.
从来没想过我会住在房♥车里 但
Never thought I'd live in a van, but, uh...
如果能和她在一起 让我住土洞里都行
I would live in a dirt hole if it meant being with her.
你们是什么时候到费城的呢
And you got to Philadelphia when?
三天前
Three days ago.
今天早上 我去给她买♥♥咖啡
This morning, I went to get her coffee.
我回来的时候她就不见了
When I got back, she was gone.
车也不见了
The van was gone.
这就 这都说不通
It just...it doesn't make any sense.
泰迪
Teddy,
有没有可能 基拉只是需要休息一下
is there a chance that Kyra just needed a break?
你们俩是不是有吵过架
Maybe you two got into a fight?
没有 -你确定吗
No. Are you sure?
毕竟住在这么狭小的空间里 其实是挺难的
I mean, it's tough, living in such close quarters.
不 我们是相爱的
No. We love each other.
我可以告诉你 她肯定是出事了
I'm telling you, something happened to her.
基拉在费城有认识的人吗
Does Kyra know anyone in Philly?
说不定她是去见朋友了
Maybe she went to see them?
没有 而且我给她打了好多电♥话♥
No, and I've called her a thousand times.
她平时不会不接电♥话♥的
She always answers.
你联♥系♥过她父母了吗
Have you reached out to her parents yet?
她父母都在她大一的时候去世了
Her parents passed away junior year.
她母亲是癌症去世
Her mom died of cancer,
不久之后她父亲也去世了
and then her dad passed away shortly after that.
基拉说是因为伤心过度
Kyra said it was of a broken heart.
听上去确实很难熬
That sounds like a lot.
她父母去世之后 在她心里留下了一个洞
She has this hole in her heart where her parents used to be.
我觉得这就是为什么她拼命
I think it's why she tries so hard
积累网上的粉丝
to build a following online...
去填补那种 需求
to fill that...need.
我真的努力过了
I mean, I tried.
泰迪 我保证
Oh, Teddy, I promise you,
我和我的团队会尽一切所能的 好吗
my team and I will do everything we can. Okay?
你不明白
You don't understand.
自从她父母过世
Since her parents died,
她就很讨厌一个人 巴蒂斯塔警监
she hates being alone, Captain Batista.
这会让她很害怕
It terrifies her.
所以她不可能自己一个人这样跑掉
So she wouldn't just take off like this.
她一定是出事了 我可以肯定
Something bad happened. I know it.
你先跟我来吧 我们给你找点干衣服
Why don't you come with me? We'll find you some dry clothes.
这么大的暴风雨 我不会冒险的
With a storm this bad, I'm not gonna take any chances.
我会发布对基拉的寻人警报
I am issuing an alert for Kyra.
有个女孩失踪了 我得走了
Missing girl. I gotta go.
这外头大风大雨的诶
Uh, it's a hurricane out there.
是 我知道 但 这是我的工作
Yeah, I know, but, uh, it's my job.
所以我必须要去做
It's what I do, so I gotta go do it.
我之后再回来看你 好吗
I will be back to check on you later, yeah?
天 男人真是太蠢了
God, men are dumb.
你忘带斗篷了吗 超级警♥察♥
What, you forget your cape, Supercop?
真是好笑
That's funny.
怎么了 你穿着衣服洗澡了啊
What, you shower with your clothes on?
不 我收到了那个叫基拉的女孩的警报
No. I got that alert about that girl, Kyra.
对 她男朋友今早过来
Yeah, her boyfriend came in this morning
报告她失踪了
and reported her missing.
等等 你这是在韦恩的汽车旅馆吗
Wait. Are you at Wayne's motel?
真不错
Very nice.
看来我以为派对结束的时候其实还没结束啊
Looks like the party didn't end when I thought it did.
不不不
Uh, no! No, no.
他只是过来了一下
He just stopped by.
送补给来了
With provisions.
补给
Provisions.
总之 你能 你能来接我一下吗
Anyway, can you...can you come pick me up?
我的车彻底被淹了
My car is under nine feet of water.
这不可能
That's impossible.
州长刚刚宣布进入紧急状态
The Governor just declared a state of emergency.
特拉华河发洪水了
The Delaware River's flooded over.
我们就在旁边
We're right next to it.
整栋楼都封锁了
The whole building's on lockdown.
等等 什么蠢货会让
Well, hold on. What kind of an idiot
警♥察♥总部彻底封锁啊
would put the police headquarters on lockdown?
让我猜猜 布劳恩是吧
Let me guess. Braun?
我不知道
I don't know.
但外面太疯狂了 不管基拉在哪
But it's crazy out there. Wherever Kyra is,
我都不知道要怎么找到她
I have no idea how we're gonna find her.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 现在怎么办
Okay. Now what?
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
基拉·德拉克鲁斯 22岁
Kyra de la Cruz, 22.
旅游博主
Travel influencer.
男友泰迪·威廉姆斯
Last seen this morning near city center
最后一次见到她是在市中心附近
by her boyfriend, Teddy Williams,
我在交通监控里找他们的午
and I'm searching traffic cams for their van,
但这种天气 能见度很低
but with this weather, I mean, the visibility is shot.
警报发出去也没响应
Nothing yet from the alert.
手♥机♥也没定位到
There's no luck on her phone, either.
要么是关机 要么是被人拿走了
It's either off or taken.
深挖一下基拉的线上内容
Well, dig into Kyra's online content.
看能不能找到位置方面的线索
See if there s any leads on locations,
狂热粉丝之类的
obsessive fans...anything.
好
Yep, gotcha.
我能帮忙吗
Could I help?
海伦
Helen?
是 警监
Yes, Captain!
你能带肌肉警官
Can you, uh, take Officer Hardbody
去别的地方吗 不是这里就行
um, somewhere that isn't...here?
好 没问题
Oh, yeah. Sure thing.
谢了
Thanks.
我真名叫杰克 杰克逊
My real name's Jack, actually. Well, Jackson.
肌肉警官是我的艺名
"Officer Hardbody" is just my pretend name.
行吧 -没事
Oh, right. It's okay.
我有时都会搞混 -海伦
Even I get confused. Helen?
抱歉
Oh, uh, sorry.
走了 杰克
Come on, Jack.
等封锁一解除
We'll let you know
我就立刻通知你哈
as soon as the lockdown is lifted.
很高兴认识你 杰克
Nice to meet you, Jack
他人不错
He's kinda nice.
他穿那么件小衬衫我真是没法把他当真啊
I can't take him serious with that little shirt, all right?
都集中不了精力
It's hard to concentrate.
好吧
Okay.
大
Oh, geez.
怎么了 -等会 等会
What's going on? Wait a minute, wait a minute.
泰迪在INS上发了帖子
Teddy posted on Insta
让基拉的粉丝们帮忙找她
asking their followers for help finding Kyra.
线索如潮水般涌入 太疯狂了
The tips are pouring in. This is insane.
让所有空闹的人都过来 记录线索
Get every free body and log them.
真是个好消息
This is great news.
也包括热裤警官吗
Does that go for Officer Hotpants too?
你听见飞说的话了
You heard me!
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表