剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
Hold it down. Wait for me. Wait for me.
你走下面 我上去
Take low. I'm going up.
你车呢 我们得打电♥话♥过去
Where's your car? We need to make that call.
就在外面
Right outside.
不
No!
嗨
Hello!
我拿到枪了 我拿到枪了
I got the gun. I got the gun.
起来
Get upl
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
好消息 你下半辈子
Hey, I got good news for you, buddy, you're gonna spend
都要在牢里和你的律师一起过了 怎么样
the rest of your life in jail, with your lawyer. Huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you!
去看看那些孩子
Hey, check on those kids.
我们走
Let's go.
我们出来了 放他们走
We're good. Cut em loose.
我是杰森·格兰特警探
Detective Jason Grant.
游戏结束了 律师 建议你给自己请个律师吧
Game over, counselor. You should probably get yourself a lawyer.
老天 我们完蛋了
Oh, my God, we're screwed.
赶紧走
Get us out of herel
快
Now!
马里茨 别跑
Maritz, stopl-
去吧 -爸爸
Go, go. Daddy!
我跟你妈妈保证过 我会保证你的安全的
I promised your mom I'd keep you safe.
我真的很抱歉凯拉 对不起
I'm so sorry, Kayla. I'm so sorry.
我保证 再也不会不带你
I promise to never go on another school field trip
就去参加学校的实地考察了
without you again.
这你应该会习惯的
I think you'll get over that!
但没事 我爱你
But it's okay, I love you.
我好爱你
So much!
你看橄榄球吗 妮基
You follow football, Nikki?
这里是费城 我还能不看吗
It's Philly. Do I have a choice?
个人可以创造改变
An individual can make a difference,
但团队
but a team...
可以创造奇迹
can make a miracle.
飞吧 老鹰 飞吧
"Fly, Eagles, fly. "
这是美国橄榄球费城老鹰队的队歌♥歌♥词
去结束这件事
Let's wrap this up.
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
我现在可以告诉大家
I can now report
447号♥巴士劫持事件
that the hijacking of Bus 447
是由约翰·马里茨的代表律师一手策划的
was engineered by an attorney representing John Maritz.
我和市长
The Mayor and I,
以及失踪人口调查组
along with Missing Persons Unit,
沉痛悼念447号♥巴士司机
mourn the passing of Bus 447's driver,
艾略特·科比的过世
Elliot Cobi,
他的英勇事迹永远不会被忘记
whose heroics will not be forgotten.
至于杀死马里茨
As to the explosion that took the lives
和他律师的那次爆♥炸♥
of Maritz and his attorney,
凶杀部门一定会继续调查
the Homicide Department will not stop
直到找到需要为此负责的
until we find the person,
个人
or people,
或是人们
responsible.
过程还挺有意思的
It was fun while it lasted.
睡前要喝一杯吗
Can I interest you in a nightcap?
我这儿有陈年佳得乐
I mean, I've got a fine vintage Gatorade
走廊尽头有制冰机
and there is an ice machine just down the hall,
如果你喜欢喝冰的
if you like it cold.
我 我不知道我有没有准备好喝佳得乐
I don't- - I don't know if I'm ready for Gatorade.
好吧
Right.
你知道有需要的时候可以去哪儿找我
you know where to find me, when you are.
是的
Yes.
好了
All right.
♪你可以很真实♪
♪...And you can be real♪
♪正义凛然♪
♪Righteous♪
♪你站在山顶♪
♪How could we see eye to eye♪
♪我们要如何对视♪
♪When you're standing on top of your hill?♪
谢天谢地
Thank God.
是啊 马里茨为很多有权者
Yeah, Maritz buried a lot of secrets
埋藏了很多秘密
for a lot of powerful people. Mm.
我猜是有人害怕他要说出去
Yeah, I guess one of 'em got scared he was gonna talk.
是啊 这我们可能永远也不会知道了
Yeah, I'm not sure we'll ever know.
布劳恩把汽车爆♥炸♥案给了凶杀组
Braun gave the car bombing to Homicide.
是啊 无论如何
Yeah, well, no matter what,
总之那些孩子今晚可以睡在自己床上了
those kids are sleeping in their own bed tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
你要来揭掉它吗
You wanna do the honors?
不 这都是你做的 去吧
Oh, no. It's usually your thing. Go.
就当这是我提前送你的婚礼礼物
Well, consider it an early wedding present.
好
Okay.
♪但你不知道要如何疗伤♪
♪...But you don't really know how to heal?♪
♪你是那么正义凛然♪
♪You can be righteous♪
♪正义凛然♪
♪Righteous♪
♪你可以很真实♪
♪And you can be real♪
♪正义凛然♪
♪Righteous♪
♪我们要如何对视♪
♪How do we see eye to eye...♪
你说的对
You are right. - Mm- hmm!
这真的好爽
That feels good!
你知道有什么会更爽吗
Well, you know what would feel even better?
什么
What?
上好的背部按♥摩♥
Nice back rub- Mm!
上好的红洒 热水澡
Nice glass of wine, hot bath.
我喜欢
I'd like that.
告诉我 我们在这里会一切都好
Tell me we're gonna be okay here.
我们会一切都好
We're gonna be okay.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表