剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
你有本事继续让那大头狗踩草坪
Keep it steppin with that big- headed buffalo.
闭嘴 我叫得比你响多了
Hush! My bark is bigger than yours.
你也早啊 帕蒂女士
Good morning to you, too, ms. Patty.
我都跟这小鬼说了多少次了
How many times have I told this child- -
不能把车就这样丢在大马路当中
You cannot leave your bike sit in the middle of the road!
对
You're right.
没错
That's right.
别惹帕蒂女士 我都说过了
Don't mess with ms. Patty. I told you!
很好
Good.
早啊 帕蒂
Mornin, patty.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是说帕蒂女士
I mean, ms. Patty.
你看到了吗 我在重新粉刷窗框了
Did you see I'm repainting my window frames?
我确保了这次是符合标准的
I made sure it's up to snuff this time.
我选了牛油果绿
I went with the avocado green- -
你推荐的颜色
The color that you recommended.
这颜色挺有品
It's a distinguished color.
我也觉得
Ithink so, too.
今晚街区比赛见了啊
Uh, I'll see you tonight at the block contest.
不好意思 哈罗德
Excuse me, harold.
好
All right
掏出我的大家伙
♪...Draw for the tat tat tat ♪
我扣下扳机所有人都为之疯狂
♪all erratic when I clap clap back♪
一击致命
♪killem on the riddim like pap pap pap ♪
爆头双击
♪head shot, yeah double tap that strap ♪
我警告你
♪I'm warning you ♪
子弹如潮水般涌上来
♪bullets like bees they're swarming you...♪
想都别想
oh, hell no!
最好看看你在跟谁讲话
♪...Better watch who you talking to...♪
赶紧给我出来把垃圾捡了 你这
Get out here and pick up this mess, you he- -
请进
Come on in.
现在是
Oh, is this a, um.
方便吗 还是不太方便
Good time or a bad time?
都不是 其实现在是我的水疗时间
uh, neither. Actually, it's my spa time.
所以 麻烦你有话快说
So, if can you make it quick?
水疗时间
"spa time. "
我没想到四季酒店还跑来这里
I didn't realize the four seasons came through
给你装了 水疗设备啊
And installed spas here.
你真好笑 我是认真的
Hilarious. No, I was serious.
这垃圾场的水温
The water at this dump hits peak heat
在9点 15到9点23之间达到最高峰
Between exactly 9: 15 and 9: 23,
而我刚刚给你开门就浪费了一分钟
And I just lost a minute of that to answer the door for you,
所以不管你来干什么 最好是值得浪费我这一分钟
So, whatever you're doing here better be worth it.
我给你带了个电脑算吗
Uh, I brought you a laptop?
这倒是个不错的开始
Yeah, that's a decent start.
我需要你调查 一些事情
I need you to look into...Something.
怎么 又是你在办的案子啊
What, another work favor?
都这样了 你们失踪人口调查组
Mpu should really just consider
真的应该考虑把我算成正式员工
Adding me to the payroll at this point.
这不是失踪人口调查组的案了
This is not mpu.
妮基觉得我们的新上司没问题
Uh, nikki thinks our new boss is clean.
但我觉得他有问题
I think he is, um, dirty.
你来看一眼
Hmm! - Have a look.
这是那个杀死了约翰·马里茨
Oh. That's the car bomb
和他律师的汽车炸♥弹♥吗
That killed john maritz and his lawyer?
是的 而这是刚刚
Correct. And this is the guy
刚刚对此案认了罪的人
That just confessed to the crime. All right?
他叫洛根·巴洛
His name is logan barlowe.
他有相应的前科
Um, he's got priors that fit,
但是过去3年都没有任何动静
He's been dormant for the last three years,
所以我就想问了 为什么
So, I ask you, why?
你知道的 这可能有很多原因
Well, you know that could be a million reasons.
是 但布劳恩 他直接把这人送去了地检
Right braun, he takes this guy right to the d. A.
他就认罪了 一切如此顺利
And confesses- - all tied up in a bow.
你觉得不可疑吗
That's not goofy to you?
不 这确实挺奇怪的
No. That that is weird.
是
Right.
我不管妮基是怎么说的
I don't care what nikki says,
这个布劳恩肯定跟这案子有关系
Um, this guy braun is involved in this,
我需要你找到布劳恩
And I need you to find a connection
和这个洛根之间的联♥系♥ 行吗
Between braun and logan. Okay?
行
Yes.
好不能用亿贝 亚马逊 闪送 都不行
Yes. Uh, no, no ebay, no amazon, no doordash.
拜托了
Please.
好 很好
Okay. Great.
你能松手吗
You gonna let go?
好 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you!
大家好啊
What up, y'all?
早上好
buenos dias.
就
Just- -
你的马克杯
Hey, hey. Your mug.
谢了
Thanks.
老天
oh, god
你俩这可千万得是能解决的矛盾啊
Please tell me it's nothing that can't be ironed out.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
不管你们吵过什么
Whatever fight y'all had,
在吵什么或者说想吵什么
Are having, or want to be having,
现在缺
And instead,
装得好像是特礼貌的俩陌生人一样
You're dancing around like very polite strangers.
我不知道你这话什么意思 但我们没吵架
I don't know what that means, but we're not fighting.
好吧 我很期待能做你们的证婚人
Okay, I am thrilled to officiate your wedding,
但前提是你们俩得把这不知道是什么的破事儿解决了
But not until you two figure out whatever this is.
我们没事
we're fine.
行吧 我听到了
Okay, I hear it.
我理解
I receive it, uh...
但等你们准备好
But come find me
跟我坦白到底是怎么回事了 再来找我吧
When you're ready to be honest about what's going on,
因为你们散发着需要朋友介入的气息
Because it's giving"we need an inter- friend- tion. "
巴蒂斯塔警监 有个上门报♥警♥的
Captain batista? We have a walk- in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要更多细节 哈罗德
I need a few more details, harold.
帕蒂有没有什么
Does patty have any- -
她更喜欢别人叫她帕蒂女士
She prefers"ms. Patty. "
帕蒂女士有没有任何健康问题
Does ms. Patty have any health issues?
任何痴呆的迹象
Uh, any- any signs of dementia?
不 她可敏锐了
No! She's as sharp as a tack,
也是费城最厉害的街道主任
And the finest block captain in philly.
要做那么多打扫 办那么多筹款会
Gotta be healthy, what, with all the cleanups
不健康怎么行
And the fundraisers.
你确定她不是单纯离开了几天吗
And you're sure she didn't just slip away for a few days?
费城6000个街道主任
6, 000 captains in philly,
帕蒂女士赢得了全城最干净街道的称号♥
And ms. Patty's won the"cleanest block"contest
连续五年
Five years running.
今天本来是要宣布今年赢家的日子
Today was the reception announcing this year's winner,
可她却没出现
And she was a no- show!
她不可能错过这个的
She'd never miss that- -
绝对不可能 -好
Not in a million years. Right.
我去她家找过了
I looked for her at her house,
她最爱的办公用品店也找过了
Checked her favorite office supply store
还有她最爱的咖啡
Her favorite cafes.
而且她也不接电♥话♥
Plus, she isn't answering her phone,
她从来都不会不接电♥话♥的
And she always answers her phone!
可能是她家里出了什么急事呢
I mean, maybe she had a family emergency?
你认不认识她的亲属呢 我们可以联♥系♥一下
Do you know any of her relatives that we can reach out to?
据我所知没有
Not as far as I know.
其实 我们没有聊过什么
Truth is, we haven't really talked about much,
除了街道的事情
Other than the block.
哈罗德 非常感谢你过来
Harold, thank you so much for coming in.
我们会调查的 好吗
Let us look into it, okay?
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表