剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
拜托各位 动起来动起来
Come on, guys, move it, move it.
午不等人啊
The bus waits for no one.
费城飞人队冲啊
快快快
Come on. Come on.
凯拉 也包括你
Kayla, that means you.
赶紧赶紧赶紧
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
你也是 -快点 各位
You too. Let's go, guys.
妈绝对不会这么做的
Mom would never have done this.
没错
You're right- -
你妈聪明 不会来做志愿者
your mom would have the good sense not to volunteer,
但我不像她 我就喜欢受虐
but, unlike her, I'm a sucker for punishment.
立刻给我上车
Butt on bus. Now.
走吧 我们坐乔丹旁边
Come on. Let's sit by Jordan.
嘘 我爸在呢 他好烦人
Shh! My dad, he's so annoying!
赶紧 坐下吧 孩子们
Come on, sit down, kids.
你该加薪了
You need a raise.
确实
Yes, I do.
好了
Here we go- -
去瓦格纳研究所的实地考察
field trip to the Wagner Institute.
爸 你干什么 这是格蕾丝的位置
Dad, what are you doing? Grace is sitting here!
好吧
Okay.
好了 我们走
Okay, here we go.
嗨 乔丹
Hey, Jordan...
帮我把这个给凯拉
pass that to Kayla for me.
凯拉 -怎么了
Kayla? - Huh?
你的水
Here's your water.
我不需要水
I don't need water.
别管我了
Stop hovering.
把你的手♥机♥都放下
Put your phone down
千万别动 -怎么了
and stay put. - What's wrong?
喂
Hey!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
《警戒》
第二季 第1集
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你刚醒吗
You just wake up?
没有 我好几个小时前就起了
No, no. I've been up for hours.
锻炼了一下 喝了杯 奶昔
Worked out, had a...smoothie.
好极了
Fantastic.
房♥子看着挺 不错的
The house is looking, uh, nice.
有点样子了 新房♥子
Coming together- new house.
你喜欢吗
You like?
看着很不错
Looks great.
真的 但我有一个问题
I- I do, I like, I just have one question- -
你居然让他在墙上挂棒球棍吗
you let him hang a baseball bat on the wall?
这是吉米·罗林斯在对辛辛那提红人队的时候
That bat was used by J- Roll to hit a game- tying triple
打出拉平比分的三垒安打时的球棍 好吗
against the Cincinnati Reds, all right?
你讲话注意点
Watch your mouth.
嗨 迈克
Hi, Mike.
我不管那到底是什么
I don't care what it is.
我的运动用品都被你逼着放车♥库♥里了
You made me keep all my sports stuff in the garage.
你的运动用品
Your"sports stuff"
就是脏运动鞋和一个滑板
was dirty sneakers and a skateboard.
这事儿我还是不参与了
Yeah, I'm staying out of this.
嗨 妈 爸
Hi, Mom and Dad.
嗨
Hey, hey!
嗨宝贝
Hi, baby.
你在做什么 刚醒吗
What are you doing? You just wake up?
我要11点才有课
I don't have class until 11,
你能再跟我解释一下
and can you remind me again
为什么我们非得一大早这样吗
why we have to do this at the crack of dawn?
你♥妈♥的♥主意
Mom's idea.
那是睫毛膏吗 你睫毛膏没卸啊
Is that mascara? You still have mascara on?
还有那是谁的T恤
And whose t- shirt is that?
对啊 那不是你的T恤
Yeah, it's not your t- shirt.
我知道 因为你上的不是宾大
Uh, I know this, cause you don't go to Penn.
谁会上宾大
Who goes to Penn?
是宾州州立 爸
It's Penn State, Dad,
还有拜托你们俩别再把我当犯人查了
and stop detective- ing me, both of you!
西德 我真的非常非常爱你
Sid, I love you more than anything on the planet,
但我有件事得跟你说清楚
but I need you to know something- -
大学男生就跟水虎鱼一样
college guys are like piranha- -
只不过水虎鱼
only piranha
只找吃的
want food,
而大学男人 他们要的是
and college guys, they want- -
杰森 -爸
Jason- - Dad!
我就 就这么一说 西德
Well, I'm just- - just saying, Sid.
事实是
Uh, truth is,
你是全世界 -爸
you are the most amazing girl- - - Dad!
最棒的女孩 所以所有人都应该尊重你
...on the planet, so, everybody should respect you,
但我不知道
but I don't know- -
啤酒弹珠 还有类似的东西
beer pong and things like that,
就比较容易失控 对吧
gets outta hand, all right?
失控之后就
Gets out of hand and- -
就怪到啤酒弹珠上
Blame it on the beer pong.
那是水管工 新找的 她可厉害了
That's the plumber. Just got her. She's great.
你们俩 保证给我做好安全措施啊
Both of you, just promise me you're using protection.
好了 拜拜
Okay! Goodbye!
爱你哦 西德
Love you, Sid, very much.
我爱你 我得走了
I love you. I gotta go.
我是霍利斯·布劳恩 -你好
Hollis Braun. Yes.
很高兴见到你 我会来接管
Great to meet you. I'll be taking over
整个部门 凶杀 重案 还有失踪人口调查组
the division- - Homicide, Major Crimes, MPU- -
还有 请无视我的胡子
and, uh, disregard the mustache.
跟人打赌输了
I lost a bet.
不会 很有戈登警长的样子
No, it's very, um...Commissioner Gordon. "
戈登警长是DC二代蝙蝠女的父亲
我替我内心的八岁孩童谢谢你
My inner eight- year- old thanks you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我相信比尔·休斯顿应该已经都跟你说过了
Well, I'm sure Bill Houston filled you in,
但他采取的是保持距离型的管理
but he took an arms- length approach.
我也听说了
So I hear- -
失踪人口调查组的结案率非常棒 很杰出
MPU's closure rate is excellent, truly stellar.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
但杰森·格兰特这个情况吧
But the Jason Grant situation- -
我知道你们俩有过一段
I know, you two have history,
但留着他就是等着被告
but he's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
对停着的车辆开枪
Shooting at parked cars?
在审讯中关闭录像
Turning the video off in interrogation?
格兰特警探同时也是费城最优秀的警♥察♥
Detective Grant is also the best cop in Philly.
我的团队 所有人
My team- - all of us- -
我们的唯一目标就是完成任务
we focus on getting the job done.
你准备跟我解释一下这跟鸡蛋有什么关系吗
You wanna explain how eggs play into that?
我的一位下属是个萨满
One of my people is a shaman.
我家还有条狗
And one of my dogs
喜欢吃自己的屎 如果我允许的话
likes to eats his own crap, if I let him,
但我不允许 因为我不蠢
but I don't, because I know better.
现在问题是
The thing is.
你得符合我的要求 妮基
you tick all my boxes, Nikki- -
好 -而且我要求很高
Right. ...and I have many,
所以如果你不太能控制自己的团队
so if you're not quite in control of your team,
别担心 我们会帮你的
don't worry, we'll get you there.
我是解决问题的世界专家
I'm a world- class expert in making problems go away,
除了这该死的胡子
except for this damn mustache.
好好享受新办公室吧
Enjoy the new offices.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没那么说 -哇哦 哇哦
I didn't say that! - Wow. Wow!
我 我就是不敢相信
I- I- I just cannot believe
你居然让他把我们放在总部
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表