剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
我挺好啊
Yeah, no, I'm good.
你嗑了吗 约翰尼
Are you on drugs, Johnny?
不 我不吸毒的 -那你抖什么
No, I don't...Then why are you shaking?
你紧张什么 出什么事了
Why are you nervous? What's going on?
不 我没事
No, I- I'm good.
出什么事了 约翰尼 你得告诉我
What's going on, Johnny? You gotta tell me,
因为我是个警♥察♥ 告诉我到底怎么回事
'cause I'm a cop. Tell me what's going on.
告诉我
Tell me!
听着 老兄
Listen, man...
我是准备告诉你的 -告诉我什么
I- I was gonna tell you. Tell me what?
你打掉她的相机 到后厨去了之后
After you knocked her camera, and you went into the back,
我跟她说她必须得删除视频
I told her she had to delete the footage.
搞什么 约翰尼 什么意思啊
What the hell, Johnny? W- What do you mean?
你做了什么
What'd you do?
她好多粉丝啊
Girl's got, like, a million followers!
她开车走了 我就跟上去了
You know how that crap spreads! She drove off, I followed.
等一下 等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
你跟踪了她 然后呢
You followed her, and then what?
我就失控了 好吗
I just lost it! Okay?
我太生气了
I was mad.
我撞了她的车
I swiped her van,
然后她就翻下路沿了
a- and she spun off the side of the road.
约翰尼 搞什么 -你就把她丢那儿了吗
Johnny, what the hell? - What, you just left her there?
那是 -我
That's- I
听着 那是一个意外
Listen, it was an accident!
我是慌了 我知道我应该留下来
Listen, I panicked. I know I should've stayed,
但我不想惹麻烦
but I didn't want to cause any trouble.
你觉得这他妈不是麻烦吗
Well, what the hell do you call this?
你会毁了我们的 约翰尼
You could ruin us, Johnny!
好好好
Okay, okay!
这事儿是在哪儿发生的
Where was this?
鱼镇的某个地方
Fishtown somewhere.
嗨 怎么了 -凯米 帮我个忙
Hey. What's up? Hey. Kemi, do me a favor. ...
调昨晚所有鱼镇的监控
pull up all the traffic cams from last night in Fishtown.
基拉被人开车从路上撞下去了
Kyra was run off the road.
交给我
Yeah, I got you.
妮基
Nikki!
好了 所以现在餐厅关门了
Okay, so, restaurant is closed.
在那姑娘安全之前 你俩原地别动
Until that girl is safe, you guys stay put
还有和牛芝士三明治
Oh, and Wagyu cheesesteaks?
拜托
Come on, my guy!
我到底要往哪儿走 凯米
Where the hell am I going, Kemi?
电还没回来 我现在只能靠
The power's still out and I am working
自己的热点 但我不知道
off of my hotspot, but I don't know.
按照这个速度 杰森 我真的不知道
At this rate, Jason, I don't know.
我的天 他们对她做了什么
My god. What'd they do to her?
泰迪 你得冷静一点 凯米是最优秀的
Teddy, you need to calm down. There's nobody better than Kemi.
好了 各位
Okay, guys!
抱歉打扰了 但我正在盲开
I'm sorry to interrupt, but I am driving blind.
好 我们在努力了
Okay, we're working on it.
你们还能找到她吗
You don't think you're gonna find her, do you?
好了 电回来了 杰
Okay. Power's on, Jay!
好极了
Excellent.
感谢上帝
Praise the Gods! Uhh.
很好 很好 -再等一下
This is good. This is good. Uh, bear with me.
再等一下 鱼镇就像个迷宫
Bear with me. Fishtown is a maze.
但现在总算有电了
Now we're cooking with gas.
找到了
Got it!
她在萨斯奎哈纳东侧 靠近特拉华高速公路的地方
East on Susquehanna, near the Delaware Expressway.
看上去她的车翻进了泄洪道
It looks like she rolled over into a floodway.
我的天
Oh, my god.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
我和杰森有个和基拉同龄的女儿
Jason and I have a daughter around Kyra's age.
他会尽一切可能
He's gonna do everything that he can
确保她没事的 好吗
to make sure that she is safe. Okay?
你干什么
What are you doing?
杰森确实让人头疼 但他是我搭档
Jason may be a pain in my ass, but he's my partner.
好吗 他去 我就得去 兄弟守则
AlI right? He goes, I go. Bro code.
有人吗
Anybody!
救命
Please!
我不知道会不会有人看到这段视频
I don't know if anyone's gonna see this,
但如果你看到了
but if you do...
泰迪 我真的好爱你 也真的很抱歉
Teddy, I love you so much, and I'm so sorry
这真的太愚蠢了 我真的很
This was so stupid, and I'm so s...
基拉 能听见吗
Kyra! Can you hear me?
我要进来了
I'm coming in!
我的天 有人吗
Oh, my god. Hello?
救命 我在后面
Help! Back here!
好了
Okay.
救命
Help!
求求了 救救我
Please, please, please, help me.
我的腿卡住了
My leg is stuck,
我不想死
and I don't want to die!
听着 你不会死的 我保证
Hey, hey, hey! You're not gonna die. I promise.
好吗 看着我 看着我
Okay? Look at me, look at me.
你要是淹死了 我也会死 我是不会淹死的 好吗
You drown, I drown, and I'm not drowning, okay?
有我在呢 我会救你出去的
I got you, and I'm gonna get you outta here.
我保证 好吗
I promise. All right?
谢谢你 -没事的 有我呢
Thank you. You're good. I got you.
没事的 会没事的
You're good. You're okay.
这车马上就要被淹了
Hey! This van's flooding fast.
你那儿有什么发现
What do you got?
车的位置稳定吗
Is the van's position secure?
稳定吗 我不知道啊 它都翻过来了
Secure? I don't know. It's upside- down!
这车从路上滚下来 她卡在床框里了
The van rolled off the road, and she's stuck in one of the bed frames.
你没事吧
Hey. You all right?
什么情况 告诉我
What's going on? Talk to me.
紧急救援团队还有10分钟出发
Emergency rescue crew out in ten minutes.
10分钟 太久了
Ten minutes? I don't think that's good.
拜托快点
Please hurry!
凯米 我们需要想个办法逃出这里
Kemi, we need a way to get out of here.
正在调她车的照片
Pulling up photos of her van.
那儿有个开门闩
There's a release latch!
在后门左侧的那个
On the back door, the one on the left.
你能不能打开后门
Could you open up the back door
从那儿把她拉出去
and pull her out that way?
不 我过不去床框
No. I can't get past the bed frame.
嗨 -杰森
Hello? Jason?
我说 各位
Hey! Guys?
人呢 真是好极了
Guys? Perfect. -
来 过来
Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Come here.
没事的 坚持住 没事的
You're okay. Hey. Stay with me. You're okay.
我会把你救出去的 我保证 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, I promise. Okay?
-好 -好吗
Okay. All right?
求你了 我不想死
Please, I don't wanna die.
你不会死的 我也不想死
You not gonna die! I don't wanna die either.
好吗 所以我们得一起努力 好吗
AlI right? So we're gonna do this together, yeah?
你得相信我 好吗
You gotta trust me, okay?
你相信我吗 -相信
Do you trust me? - Yes.
你不该相信我 因为我是个疯子 好吗
You shouldn't trust me. I'm a crazy person. Okay?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
很好 很好 好了
That's good, that's good. All right.
好了 你车上有没有拆轮胎棒 或者
AlI right, do you have a tire iron, or...
没有
Uh, no.
或者撬棍之类的东西呢
You know, a crowbar, or something like that?
没有
No.
那方向盘锁呢
What about one of those steering- wheel locks?
有 我记得在驾驶座下面
Yes! I think it's under the driver's seat.
好
Okay.
好 我找到了
Okay, I got it!
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表