剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
你没事了 你没事了 伙计
AII right. You're okay. You're okay, buddy.
好吧
AlI right?
嘿 嘿 嘿 你没事了
Hey, hey, hey. You're okay.
不会再有人伤害你了 好吗
No one's gonna hurt you anymore, okay?
好吧
AlI right?
好吧 你没事了 来吧
AlI right? You're all right. Come on.
你没事了
You're all right.
你从马塞特身上
Ballistics are in
拿走的备用枪弹道测试结果出来了
from Masset's backup piece you took off him.
它们与杰瑞谋杀案中的子弹相匹配
They match the slugs from Jerry's murder.
看起来警长
Well, looks like the sheriff's
将会得到他应得的谋杀指控
gonna catch the murder charge he deserves,
亚历克西甚至不需要作证
and Alexi's not even gonna have to testify.
我只是想知道他接下来会去哪里
I just wonder where he goes from here.
我给社会服务部打了个电♥话♥
Well, I made a call to Social Services.
他们同意了临时监护权
They signed off on temporary custody,
只要每两周检查一次
as long as there's bi- weekly check- ins.
等等 监护权给了谁
Wait. Custody with who?
他们说你可以和我住在一起
They said you could stay with me.
你是认真的吗 是的
You serious? - Yes.
没事了 一切都过去了
It's all good. All good.
好吧 让我们离开这里
Okay? Let's get out of here.
真让人心里感到温暖 是不是
Tell me that doesn't warm your heart just a little bit?
是的 确实
Yeah, it does.
只是 我们还有一个问题
It's just, uh, we have another problem.
是我的办公电♥话♥
That's my office line.
你能稍后再跟我说吗
Can you catch me up in a second?
好的 好的
Yeah. - Yeah.
去吧
Go. -
这咖啡是干什么的
What's the coffee for?
给我们的
Us.
我们回圣心学院还有很长的路要开
We have a long drive back to Sacred Academy.
玛雅 宝贝儿
Maya, baby girl.
我可以理解很多事情
I can sympathize with a lot of things...
没有爱心的父母 偏见 行 都行
unloving parents, bigotry, check, check.
但是做一个放弃者
But being a quitter?
绝不
No.
听着 你不能选择人们如何对待你
Look, you don't get to choose how people treat you.
但是你可以选择
You do get to choose
那种待遇是否定义了你是什么人
if that treatment defines who you are or not...
而你永远 永远不应该
and you should never, ever
让别人拥有控制你的力量
give someone that power over you.
经历这一切之后
After everything I've been through,
我都不知道如何定义自己
I don't even know how to define myself.
当我像你这么大的时候 我有自己的创伤
You know, when I was your age, I had my own trauma,
而且 它改变了我 但是
and, uh, yeah, i- it changed me, but. ...
最终却变成了上天的恩赐
it ended up being a gift.
知道吗 它造就了今天的我
You know? It molded me into who I am today.
而且根据我在这本日记里看到的
And from what I saw in this journal.
我认为你的创伤对你来说也是一种赐福
...I think your trauma is a gift to you too.
我是指 这可能是你通往美好生活的道路
I mean, this could be your path to a beautiful life.
你只要为之努力
You just have to work for it.
我都不知道从哪里开始
I don't even know where to start.
听着 如果你完成了学业
Look, if you finish school,
我会在我朋友的画廊给你找份暑期工作
I will get you a summer job at my friend's gallery.
而且 我不知道 在那之后
And, I don't know, from there,
也许你可以申请艺术学校
maybe you can apply to art school.
我可以考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
当然可以啦
I mean, of course, yeah.
听着 我没有选择
Look. I don't get a choice.
必须送你回学校
I have to take you back to school.
不过
But, um...
在那之后你可以自己决定
you get to decide where to go from there.
这是很棒的事
And that's an amazing thing.
来吧
Come on.
我们还有很长的路要开
Come on, we've got a long drive.
我能放音乐吗
Can I call DJ?
可以 但你得放我的音乐
Fine, but you're playing my music.
你有最近五年发行的碟吗
You got anything from the last five years?
我说的是“音乐” 玛雅
I said"music, "Maya.
我很抱歉让你陷入这个境地
I'm- I'm very sorry that I put you in this spot.
你真抱歉
Are you?
但是我非常喜欢
Oh, but I love, love,
你让他知道他并没那么惹不起
that you...you put him in his place.
是啊 感觉很好
Yeah, it felt good,
但如果我是你 我会和我的工会代表联♥系♥
but if I were you, I'd check in with my union rep.
这点我不担心
I'm not worried about it.
这家伙官僚主义严重
The guy is a bureaucratic punk.
他不想开战
He don't want war.
我们可能已经发动了战争
A war that we might have started.
嘿 怎么了 迈克
Hey, what's up, Mike?
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 那个 电♥话♥
Yeah, that, um, phone call...
布劳恩督察刚刚把我从失踪人口组调走了
Inspector Braun just transferred me out of the MPU.
立即生效
ive immediately.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表