剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
他定是离开了自己的族群
He must've left the community.
所以他们对他闭口不提
That's why they didn't mention him.
如果露西来这里
What if Lucy came here
是去见杀害她丈夫的人呢
to see the man who killed her husband?
巡警查了以西结
Okay, so Patrol checked the address
驾照上的地址
on Ezekiel's license.
但他两年前就搬走了
He moved out two years ago.
也就是说他可能在任何地方
Which means he could be aniywhere,
而且露西应该在他手里
and he probably has Lucy
嗨
Hey!
我是来和解的
This is just a peace offering.
我可能认识一个人 能帮我们找到齐克
Um, I might have somebody who can help us find Zeke.
是一位名叫利亚的女士
Lady named Leah.
她是个阿米什姑娘
She's an Amish gal,
我可能和她约会过
and, uh, I- I might have dated her.
一个阿米什女人 杰 你认真的吗
Oh, an Amish woman, Jay? Seriously?
一开始我不知道
Well, I didn't know
她是阿米什人 你知道吗
she was Amish at the time, at first, you know?
她还处于那个 呃 你们管那个叫什么
She was doing her, um- - what do you call it?
那个有屁♥股♥两个字的 摇臀
The thing with the rump- - rumpshaker, rump...?
徘徊期
”Rumspringa"
徘徊期 没错
Rumspringa. That's right.
到外跑 看看世界
Sow your oats, see the world,
然后决定你要不要回去
uh, decide if you wanna go back.
就类似他们的免罪金牌
Um, it's like a get- out- of- jail- free card.
好吧
Yeah, okay,
但这种通常都是青少年时期做的
but you're usually a teenager when you do that.
对 但她不是青少年 迈克
Right, but she wasn't a teenager, Mike.
她已经23岁了
She was 23 years old.
这真是好多了呢 -好吧 好吧
Oh, that's better. - All right, all right,
好吧 好吧 看在上帝的份上
all right, all right! For the love of God,
直接说重点吧
just get to the point.
好吧 我最近碰到她了
Right, um, I ran into her recently,
她管理着一个前阿米什人团体
and she's running this group for, um, the ex- Amish,
不管那是什么意思 她能帮到我们
whatever that means, and, um, she she can help us.
只是 我觉得见到我 她不会太高兴
I, just, I don't think she's gonna be very happy to see me.
可能会有点尴尬
Might be a little awkward.
赶紧联♥系♥
Yeah. Just do it.
我正联♥系♥呢 -好
I'm doing it. - Okay.
你确定不在车里等吗
Sure you don't want to wait in the car?
打死我也不会错过这个名场面
Oh, there is a zero- percent chance I'm missing this.
没什么大不了的
It's really not that big a deal.
我们只约会过几次而已
We went on a couple dates.
你伤了一颗阿米什人的心 承认吧
You broke an Amish heart. Admit it.
你好 杰森
Oh. Hello, Jason.
很高兴见到你
Very good to see you.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thanks for having us.
这是我的搭档 迈克
This is my partner, Mike.
是的 不像有些人
Hey. Yeah, unlike some people,
当我做了承诺 我就会遵守
when I make an appointment, I keep it.
谢谢你给我们提供帮助
Well, uh, thanks for helping us out.
我们认为 你以前族群的某个人
We think that somebody from your former community
可能有危险
might be in danger.
不是他害的吧
And not from him?
我喜欢你 我喜欢她
I like you I like her.
其实 你是真实世界
Actually, you were the perfect introduction
最完美的入门课
to the real world.
看到了吧
You see?
是啊 我明白了放鸽子是什么意思
Yeah, I learned what"ghosting"meant.
我没有放你鸽子
I didn't ghost you.
好了 既然现在尴尬的部分过了
AlI right, now that we got the awkwardness out of the way,
我们想知道 你认不认识这是谁
we were wondering if you know who this was.
他叫以西结·拉普
His name's Ezekiel Lapp.
这是他的驾照
That's his driver's license.
二位 宾夕法尼亚州有87000名阿米什人
Guys, there's 87, 000 Amish people in Pennsylvania.
铺天盖地的阿米什毡帽
That's a lot of felt hats.
开个玩笑
It's a joke!
你们没有幽默感吗 我在开玩笑
Nobody's got a sense of humor? I'm kidding.
听着 对不起 我不认识他
Look, I'm sorry, I don't know him,
但从他拿到驾照这件事看
but I take it from the driver's license
他是已经离开了族群
he left the community,
顺便说一下 这并不容易
which, by the way, isn't easy,
哪怕你没有遇到杰森·格兰特这样的渣男
even if you don't happen to meet Jason Grant.
看来是我们不走运了
So, I guess we're out of luck?
也许
Maybe- -
我 有个朋友
I...have a friend
他帮我们很多人找到了工作和居所
who helps a lot of us find jobs, apartments.
你能不能 呃 联♥系♥一下他
Could you maybe, uh, reach out to him,
我们必须要找到这个人 求你了
cause we really gotta find this guy. Please, please?
他做了什么吗
Did he do something,
还是有人对他做了什么
or did someone do something to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
该怎么说才能让你把信息给我们
Which answer gets us the info we're looking for?
我会帮你们联♥系♥的
I'll do it.
但只是因为你是我的第一个
But only because you were my first.
真的吗
Really?
第一个电♥话♥号♥码
First phone number.
你永远不会忘记自己的第一次
You never forget your first.
什么 你说老公吗 我已经注意到了
Oh, what, husband? I've noticed.
好吧 有话直说吧 拜托
Okay, just speak on it, please, already.
听着 我知道你和妮基在密谋什么
Look, I know that you and Nikki are up to something, okay?
我也一再请求你不要这么做了
And I've repeatedly asked you to not do what?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你想和布劳恩
If you want to sabotage yourself
同归于尽 随你便 好吧
with Braun, be my guest. Okay?
但我最后一次请求你
But I'm asking you for the last time- -
别把妮基扯进来
leave Nikki out of it.
明白 你说完了吗
Gotcha. You done?
完了 -嘿
Yeah. - Hey!
齐克 你找的人 那个以西结 现在叫齐克
Zeke. Your guy, Ezekiel, goes by"Zeke. "
我朋友确实认识他
My friend does know him.
并给他在宾夕法尼亚家禽养殖场找了份工作
He got him a job at Penn Poultry Farms.
还帮他联♥系♥了这个地方的房♥东
He also put him in touch with the landlord at this place.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
很高兴见到你 我会
It's very good to see you. I will- -
打电♥话♥给我吗 别了
Call me? Don't.
明白了
Gotcha.
你看起来棒极了
You look great.
以西结·拉普
Ezekiel Lappl-
费城警局
Philly PD!
进去吧
Here we go.
准备好了吗 -好了
Ready? - Yeah.
安全
Clear.
安全 他跑了
Clear. He's gone.
露西来过这里
Lucy was here.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为这条毯子
Cause this blanket right here,
只有一个角编了 就像是她随手弄的一样
it's only done in one spot, like she was messing with it,
而且她给杰迪做的帽子上
and it's the same weave
也是一样的编法
from the hat that she made for Jed.
你看看这个
Check this out.
他痴迷于她
He's obsessed with her.
我找到了一整盒这玩意儿
Got a whole box of these.
想象一下当初她嫁给他哥哥的时候
Hmm. Imagine he wasn't too thrilled
他应该不是很开心吧
when she married his brother.
这样他就有杀人动机了
Sure as hell gives us a motive for the murder.
没错
Right.
所以 她走进这扇门
So, she walks through this door.
告诉凶手说 我们找到了死者
tells a murderer that we found the victim,
这说明了什么
what does that tell you?
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表