剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
我知道上次谈话局面有点焦灼
I know that things got heated the last time that we spoke,
但你还是我上司
but you are still my boss,
我碰到个问题
and I have a problem.
什么问题
What is it?
一个自闭症小孩的父亲
The father of a neurodivergent child
在30平方英里的森林里失踪了
went missing in 30 square miles of forest,
我没有搜寻所需人力
and I just don't have the manpower for the search,
尤其你还把谢尔曼警探调走了
especially since you transferred Sergeant Sherman.
我提醒过你
I warned you.
你早该听的
You should've listened.
听我说完 霍利斯 好吗
Just hear me out, Hollis. Okay?
如果我要说的不中听
You don't like what I have to say,
我保证不会再提 好吗
you have my word I will never say it again. Okay?
这是人手的问题
This is a question of resources.
我们得找到这人
We need to find this man,
我的人在竭尽所能了 但
and my people are doing the best they can, but- -
你错了 听听你说的 妮基
That's where you're wrong, right there, Nikki.
他们不是你的人 是我的人
They're not your people. They're my people.
什么
Excuse me?
我是头儿
I'm in charge
而结果显示了你不接受现状
and I have documented your inability to accept that- -
一次又一次违反规定
breach after breach after breach.
所以 我直说了
So, let me say it plainly- -
我受够杰森·格兰特了
I am done with Jason Grant
也受够你了
and I am done with you.
我说清楚了吗
Is that clear enough for you?
不能再清楚了
Crystal.
我会按章办事
It'll be by the book,
但我会尽我所能
but I'm gonna do everything in my power
结束你在失踪人口调查组
to end your tenure at the MPU,
还有格兰特在费城警♥察♥局的任期
and Grant's at Philly PD.
你完了
You're done.
布劳恩
Braun- -
布劳恩 督查
Braun? Inspector!
怎么了
Yeah?
布劳恩要下来了
Braun is on his way down.
拜托告诉我你出来了吧
Please tell me that you're outta there.
快好了
Almost.
拖住他
Stall him.
我让杰森来
I'll send Jason.
事实上 有件事
Actually, something
我一直想跟你讲
I've been meaning to talk to you about- -
嗯 什么
Yeah, what?
我知道你蒙蔽了大家
I know you have everybody fooled,
让他们觉得你是好人
thinking that you are a good guy,
但你不是好人 对吧
but you're not a good guy, are you?
我看你挺想丢工作啊 警探
You really don't like your job, do you, Detective?
嗯 这么说吧
Yeah, you know,
你有事隐瞒
you're hiding something,
我会搞清是什么的
and I'm gonna find out what it is,
因为这是我的工作
because that's what I do.
明白了吗
You understand?
通常我只找人 但对你
Usually, I find people, but for you,
我要行特例
I'm gonna make an exception.
嗯
Uh- huh? - Yeah.
快啊
Come on.
问题是 杰森
See, the thing is, Jason- - Mm- hmm?
委员会和市长听了我建议
See, I've got the ear of the Commissioner, the Mayor,
他们都清楚
and they are both very clear
你整个部门如履薄冰
that your entire department is on thin ice.
噢 别上升到部门
Oh, don't make it about the department.
跟部门没关系
It's not about the department.
跟失踪人口调查组没关
It's not about MPU.
是我和你的私事 我走进那扇门
It's about you and me- - you had a beef with me
你就看我不顺眼
the second I walked through that door.
问题是 我很好奇 为什么呢
Problem is, I'm curious...why is that?
难道你怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
你怕我 对吧
You're afraid of me, aren't you?
等事情到了紧要关头时
When this thing comes to a head- -
老天啊 这会
Mm- hmm? - Oh, man, and it will- -
你给我
Mm- hmm. - I want you...
记住些话
to remember something.
什么 说啊
Yeah? Tell me.
你挑起的
You started this.
我知道
I know.
滚远点
Now get out of my way.
嘿 督查
Hey, Inspector.
还好吗
Everything good?
让你那伙计别来我这层
You get your buddy off of my floor.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
真有意思
That was fun.
干得好
My man.
收到
Copy that.
凯米
Kemi?
咋
Yeah?
迈克搞定了
Mike did it.
韦恩能访问布劳恩的电脑了
Wayne has access to Braun's system,
老天
Geez.
时机正好啊
And not a moment too soon.
警报刚给出了条可靠的线索
I just got a credible hit off of the alert.
保罗·米勒昨天跟人打架了
Paul Miller got into a fight yesterday,
猜猜是哪里
and you're never gonna guess where.
8 你完全没见过这人吗
You haven't seen this guy at all?
没 好吧 谢了
No? Great. Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
有线索不
Any luck?
没 但你肯定能在这找到
No, uh, but I'm pretty sure you can find one
你说的有尖耳的性感粉色女郎
of your sexy pink alien ladies with pointy ears here.
你觉得韦恩会喜欢外星人三角恋吗
You think Wayne would be into an extra- terrestrial thrupple?
真好笑哈 想到就说了 抱歉
That's funny. - I had to say it! I'm sorry.
没事
That's good.
那这儿有个怪人昨天见过保罗和他儿子咯
So one of these whackjobs here saw Paul and his kid yesterday?
是 没说是谁
Yeah, they didn't give a name,
但他们称
but, yes, they reported
当时发生了些口角
that there was some sort of altercation.
好 继续找吧
AII right, let's keep going.
好
All right.
真正的外星人粘液
Authentic alien oozel
限♥量♥供应
Limited supply!
从另一个星系采集
Direct from another galaxy!
你觉得这粘液眼熟不
Does that ooze look familiar to you?
嗯 海伦说是史莱姆
Yeah. Helen said that it was slime,
就小学生做的那种
like kids make in elementary school.
别让政♥府♥欺骗你了
Don't let the government dupe you!
多年来他们隐瞒地球上
They've been hiding an alien presence
有外星人的事实
here on Earth for years!
嘿 费城警♥察♥局 让一让
Hey, Philly PD! Move out of the way!
让一下 让让
Out of the way! Make room!
我不会保持沉默
I won't be silenced!
让一下 让一下
Outta the way! Outta the way!
还想跑吗
Now what?
好 够了
Okay. That's enough.
不许动
Freezel.
好了大家伙儿 都散了吧
Okay, folks. Move along.
费城警局 大家伙儿 没事了
Philadelphia PD, everybody. Everything's fine.
快点 你 起来
Come on, you, get up.
你是谁 为什么要跑
Who are you and why did you run?
我 你们不知道我是谁吗
I j- - you guys don't know who I am?
我叫泰伦斯 标签是“泰伦斯真♥相♥”
I'm Terrance. Hashtag"TerranceTruth"?
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表