剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
但不知怎么的 我还是排在通知列表的第二位
But somehow I'm still second on the notifications list.
我明白 好吗
I get it, okay?
你想让我凡事都跟你分享
You want me to share things with you,
我会的
And I will.
好啊 你想跟我分享是吧
All right. You want to share things with me?
我问你 杰森是不是在查什么的时候
When I asked you if jason was up to something,
你是不是撒谎了
Did you lie to me?
杰 现在真不是时候
Jay, this really isn't a good time.
我有事必须要告诉你 私下说
No, I got to talk to you right now, in private.
看来我有笞案了
Guess I got my answer.
迈克 迈克
Mike! Mike-
是因为我吗
Is that about me?
不都是因为你吗 你回来干嘛
Isn't it always? What are you doing back here?
听我说
Okay, listen.
巴洛 汽车炸♥弹♥
Barlowe. The car bomb
我刚跟韦恩聊过 我让她查了
I just talked to wayne. I had her look into it.
杰 我跟你说过
Jay, I told you- -
我知道你说过 你说结案了
I know what you told me! You told me"case closed. "
结案了 -但并没有
Case closed. But it is not.
没有
It is not.
他的供词都是鬼扯
That confession is convenient crap.
你明白吗 纯属鬼扯
You understand me? Convenient crap.
我跟你说 布劳恩一定是幕后黑手
I'm telling you, braun is behind this.
他在利用那个人来掩盖一些事
He is using that guy to cover something up.
你有什么根据这么说
Based on what?
你是气他试图控制你
You're angry because he's trying to control you,
现在我开始觉得他说的没错了
And I am starting to think he's right!
他耍你呢
he's playing you.
耍我是吧
Playing me? Mm.
不 你就是恨我上司
No, you have a vendetta against my boss
这会害死我们俩的 杰
And it is going to kill us, jay!
你为什么要说这种话呢
Why would you even say that?
不 当然不是了
No. Wha- - of course not.
你会害我丢工作的
You're gonna cost me my job.
布劳恩就是有问题
Braun is in this.
好吗 看着我 我的直觉告诉我的
Okay? Look at me. I feel it in my gut.
我的直觉什么时候出过错
When has that ever been wrong?
你觉得我想伤害你吗
You think I want to hurt you.
你疯了吗 当然不会啊
What, are you crazy? Of course not!
我只想知道真♥相♥ 仅此而已
I just want the truth. That's it!
关于一个能直接搞掉我们的人的真♥相♥吗
About a man who could break us?
他不搞不掉我们的 我告诉你为什么
He's not gonna break us and I'll tell you why.
因为你不会让这种事发生的
Because you're not gonna to let that happen
我也不会
And I'm not gonna let that happen.
好吗 我们经历过更糟糕的事
Okay? We have been through worse.
你信任我吗 是还是否
Do you trust me? Yes or no?
我一直信任你 杰
I always do, jay.
你最好别让 我后悔
Just don't make me regret it.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表