剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
我看着像是喜欢去新泽西的人吗
Do I look like I like spending time in New Jersey?
不
No
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
我怎么会在乎杰森跟谁混呢
Why would I care who Jason hangs out with?
是是是 怎么会呢
Right- right- right- right- right. Why would you?
我不在乎 -妮基
I don't. Nikki!
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
我知道我不像是那种会打扮得漂漂亮亮的女孩
I know I don't seem like much of a lace- and- bling kinda girl,
但我可喜欢婚礼了
but, man, I love a wedding.
我每次都哭得跟个孩子一样
I mean, I will cry, like a baby, every time.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
说让一个被定了罪的黑客再次出现在办公室里
That having a convicted hacker in the office, again,
这件事看上去可能不太好吗
might be a bad look?
这是我的主意 她就是那个法了
Uh, she was my idea. She's"the workaround, "
谢谢你 -好极了
Thank you. Great.
如果我们还没找到詹玛她就要生了
If Gemma goes into labor before we find her,
那孩子可能会死 所以就
that baby could die, so just- -
我保证我不会犯法的
Promise, I won't break any laws.
可能 稍微试探一下吧
Might bend them a teensy bit.
我看得出来你俩为什么关系好了
I can see why you two get along.
试探可以 犯法不行
Bend, don't break
收到 警监
Copy that, Captain.
看吧 我就是来解决问题的
See? I'm a problem- solver.
是啊
Yeah.
布劳恩
Braun.
如果这事儿完蛋 那就都怪你
If this blows up, it's on you.
也有道理
Fair.
警督
Inspector!
那孩子的下落有进展了吗
Any progress with the baby?
我去楼下跟你汇报吧
Why don't I come downstairs and fill you in?
楼下更安静
It's quieter down there. -
你不能让她把音乐关了吗
Can't you just have her turn it down?
行是行 但她放着音乐效率更高
Sure. But she works faster with it on.
别担心
Don't worry.
我用了代理服务器从特克斯和凯科斯群岛走
I have a VPN routing us out of Turks and Caicos.
为什么是特克斯和凯科斯群岛
Why Turks and Caicos?
因为如果我去不了 那至少我可以 去那儿
Because if I can't be there, I can at least...be there.
没错
Yes.
我知道詹玛是怎么被带走的了
I know how Gemma was taken.
她在9点12分收到了一条短♥信♥
She got a text message at 9: 12 a. m.
我知道你说了谎
215- 141- 2458 Telephone I know you lied. Chariotte Ravelle
立刻到停车场来见我
Meet me in the parking garage now.
知道是谁发的吗
Do you know from who?
一次性手♥机♥ 昨天才上线的
A burner- - it just went live yesterday.
我追踪不了 但 你看这个
I can't trace it, but...check this out.
领养刚开始的时候
When the adoption first started,
她会打给夏洛特·拉维尔
she was calling this number, Charlotte Ravelle,
一天打三四次
about three, four times a day.
有道理 她们关系很亲密
That makes sense. They're close.
是啊 然后呢
Mm- hmm, and then...
六周之前
six weeks ago,
突然出现了这个号♥码
this number crops up.
他们打了很多电♥话♥
There are a lot of calls.
来回都有
Back and forth.
很长的 电♥话♥
Long...calls.
你还真是每一分每一秒都不放过 韦恩
You're milking the moment, Wayne.
是啊 这么好的时间怎么能放过
Yeah, cause it was a good moment.
好吧
Fine.
这个号♥码属于 掌声在哪里
The number belonged to- - a drumroll, please?
不
No...
不
No.
大卫·拉维尔名下的公♥司♥
A company owned by David Ravelle.
夏洛特的丈夫
Charlotte's husband.
你觉得他和詹玛之间
You think there was something going on
有些什么吗
between him and Gemma?
确实是有
There was.
韦恩发现了这个号♥码之后 我又深挖了一下
After Wayne found that, I did a deep dive.
你猜猜谁在过去六周里
Guess who wired Gemma payments of five grand
每周都给詹玛五千块钱
each week for the past six weeks?
大卫·拉维尔给她钱干什么呢
What the hell was David Ravelle paying her for?
拜托 你不能这么对夏洛特
Please! You can't do this to Charlottel
我知道你不想伤害她
I know you don't want to hurt her!
你为什么要把我关在这里
Why'd you lock me in here?
你之前说找詹玛没有意义
You said there was no point to look for Gemma,
但她现在随时可能生产
but she could go into labor at any moment,
也就是说孩子可能会死 而你不想让我们去找他们
which means the baby could die, and you don't want us to look.
你不觉得这很可疑吗
You don't find that suspicious?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I said.
还有 你为什么会有一部一次性手♥机♥
Also, why do you have a burner phone?
是想给詹玛发一些
Got a couple text messages to Gemma
不想被追踪到你本人的短♥信♥吗
that you don't want traced back to you?
我不知道你们是怎么想的
I don't know what you guys think- -
我是这么想的 你付钱给詹玛 让她消失
See, what I think is, is that you paid Gemma to disappear.
她没有这么做 然后你就自己出手让她消失了
and when she didn't, you made her disappear.
我不知道你是改变心意 不想要孩子了
Now, just I can't figure if you changed your mind about wanting a kid,
还是你一开始就不想要孩子
or you didn't want the kid in the first place.
我觉得他一开始肯定是想要孩子的
I think he definitely wanted the kid.
我自己收养过女儿
I have an adopted daughter.
收养西德的时候 我有点慌
When Sid was coming, I was a little panicked.
我没有九个月时间来准备
I didn't have nine months to prepare.
只能一个礼拜临时抱佛脚
I had one week to cram,
所以这种书 全买♥♥了全看了
so, books like this- - I bought 'em all, read 'em all,
书都皱了
dog- eared the pages.
是 我是给了詹玛钱
Yes, I paid Gemma
但不是为了让她走
but not to leave.
上一次领养失败的时候
When the last adoption fell through,
夏洛特连床都下不了 也不吃饭
Charlotte didn't get out of bed. She wouldn't eat.
她一直想当个母亲
Being a mother's all she ever wanted.
所以我付钱是为了确保詹玛不走
So, I paid to make sure that Gemma stayed.
按照宾夕法尼亚州法律 付钱领养是违法的
Well, Pennsylvania law makes it illegal to pay for babies.
你是知道的 -当然了
You know that. Of course.
所以法律允许范围内一切能做的我们都做了
So we did everything that we were allowed to do- -
我们付了医药费 营养费 咨♥询♥费 但
we paid for medical expenses, supplements, counseling, but...
我就非常担心
all I could think was
如果詹玛改变了心意 那夏洛特可能
that, if Gemma changed her mind, Charlotte would just...
会死
die.
真的会死
Literally.
所以我就加了码 但没有告诉夏洛特
So, I sweetened the pot, without telling Charlotte.
我只是希望夏洛特能开心
AlI I wanted was for Charlotte to be happy.
怎么了 是她吗
What? Is it her?
是詹玛吗
Is it Gemma?
是勒索信
It's a ransom note,
不管这是谁
and whoever it is,
要的都不是孩子 而是10万块
they don't want the baby, they want $100, 000.
看来是有人觉得
Looks like you gave somebody the idea
你为了新生儿 愿意付出一切
that you'd pay anything for a newborn.
我们正在想尽一切办法
We are pursuing every means we have
找到詹玛
to find Gemma.
我们 我们找她的同事也聊过了
We- - We talked to her work,
所有有联♥系♥的人都在查
we're looking at every point of contact.
这一定是和她足够熟悉
This has to be someone that knew her well enough
知道领养事情的人
to know about the adoption.
我一定得问一下
I just need to know.
如果我们付赎金 他们会放了她吗
If we pay the ransom, will they release her?
应付赎金要求始终和赌博一样
Ransom demands are always a gamble.
他们赌的就是你们的感情
They're counting on your emotions,
赌你们什么都愿意做
that you're willing to do anything
我确实什么都愿意做
I will do anything.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表