剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
孩子的舅舅杰瑞
and the kid's uncle Jerry,
我老婆的弟弟
my wife's brother...
就开始给孩子灌输
you know, started putting thoughts in the kid's head
他打冰球会有未来的想法
about having a future in hockey.
每天就只谈论这个
It's all he talked about.
很明显他的确有天份
Apparently he's got talent.
我不知道
I couldn't say.
但我知道的是
But what I can tell you
杰瑞就是个骗子
is that Jerry is a cheat and a liar,
我试图警告亚历克斯 他就是撺掇他呢
and I tried to warn Alex that he was gassing him up,
但他不肯听我的 当然了 对吧
but the kid didn't wanna listen to me. Of course, right?
是 我不想跟他吵架
Yeah. - I didn't want to fight,
所以我就
so I just.
我就放手让他走了
I let them go.
我想早晚有一天
You know, I figured that sooner or later,
他会看穿杰瑞的本来面目
Jerry's true colors would come through,
亚历克斯就会回家了
and Alex would come home to me.
你肯定觉得我不是个称职的父亲吧
You probably don't think I'm too much of a father, huh?
我觉得为人父母是没有指导的
I think being a parent doesn't come with instructions.
是啊
Yeah.
所以我一看到你们发的警示就过来了
Um, soon as I saw your alert, I came down here.
那你能告诉什么吗 你们有什么线索吗
So, can you tell me anything? You got any leads?
警长 一旦我们有
Well, respectfully, Sheriff,
实质性进展了 我就会告诉你
I will update you as soon as we have anything concrete.
这可是我儿子啊
This is my son we're talking about.
在那之前
Until then- -
我明白 好吗 非常理解
I understand, okay? Completely.
但我的人已经在处理了
But my team's on top of it.
实际上
Actually...
你儿子用的姓是津曼
your son was using the last name"Zinman. "
这个 你知道为什么吗
Does that, uh...does that mean anything to you?
不知道
No.
但他舅舅杰瑞的姓
But his Uncle Jerry's last name,
我老婆的婚前姓是兰波
my wife's maiden, was"Rimbaud. "
BAUD
Mm. That's"- B- A- U- D. "
好 看这个能不能查到什么
Okay. - See what that gets you.
谢谢 我很感谢你的耐心
Well, thank you, and I appreciate your patience.
一有消息我就会联♥系♥你 好吗
I will contact you as soon as I hear anything. Okay?
亚历克斯是个好孩子
Alex is a really good kid.
是他舅舅让他产生了那些疯狂的想法
His uncle just put some crazy thoughts in his head.
我们会找到你儿子的
We'll find your son.
你有消息赶紧告诉我 拜托了
You get anything, you call me. Please.
当然
Of course.
那么
AII right, so...
杰瑞·兰波年前消失
Jerry Rimbaud falls off the map three years ago,
与此同时亚力克西加入了冰球队
about the same time Alexi joins his hockey league,
是 警长说
Yeah, well, the sheriff said
他不是什么遵纪守法的人
that he wasn't the most upstanding citizen.
也许他惹了什么麻烦
Maybe he got them into some kind of a jam?
嗯 也许吧 但不管他在做什么
Yeah, maybe, but still, no matter what he was doing,
他都是为了投资自己外甥的未来 对吧
he's gotta be invested in this kid's future. Right?
你觉得呢 是闻到了“钱”程的味道吧
What do you think? Sports parent smelling a payday?
也许吧 无论怎样 你得相信那个孩子
Maybe. Either way, you still gotta believe in the kid.
快点
Hurry up!
你知道你们为什么会输吗
You know why you lost?
你们输了因为你们疏忽了
You lost because we got careless.
疏忽了是因为你们累了
We got careless because we got tired.
传球弱 送球 错过 不顾后场
Weak passes, giveaways, flybys, no back check,
不能守住球点
not covering the point.
这一切都来自于平时的训练
It all comes down to conditioning.
回到场地 我们再来一遍
Back on the line. We're going again.
教练 教练 能借用一下你的时间吗
Actually, uh, Coach- - Coach?
我工作呢
Tryin'to work here.
我们也是工作
We're trying to work too.
我们是费城警♥察♥局的
We're with the Philadelphia Police Department.
啥事
What's this about?
我们需要跟你们的一个队员聊聊
We need to speak to one of your players.
而且看上去他们也应该休息一下了
I mean, they kind of look like they could use a break.
他们的时间应该花在提高比赛技能上
Their time would be better spent improving their game.
你们的事可以等会儿
You can wait.
不 这不可能
No! That's not gonna happen.
有孩子失踪了
There's a kid missing.
总之 艾德
Anyway. Uh, Ed!
艾德在哪
Where's Ed?
那天晚上找架打的孩子
Uh, scrappy kid from the other night.
在比赛的时候打架来着
2R Got into a fight during the game.
艾德华 艾迪 没有这人吗
JeR Edward? Eddie? No?
听着 你可以现在跟我们聊
2R AlI right, look, you can talk to us, CCM
或者你可以继续训练后再跟我们聊
or you can keep doing sprints and then talk to us.
艾德到底在不在这
Is Ed here or no?
很明显 我不是斯巴达克斯
Apparently, I am not Spartacus.
艾德 过来吧
Ed, come forward.
谢了教练 很怏就好
Thanks, Coach. Just be a minute.
都回到场地上去 我们继续
Back on the line! We're goin'again!
都回到场地上去 我们继续
Back on the line! We're goin' again!
我们只是想问亚力克西的事
We just want to know about Alexi- -
就是前几晚牛蛙队跟你打架的那个孩子
the kid you fought on the Bullfrogs the other night.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你跟他熟吗 我被换到龙队之前
How well do you know him? - We used to be teammates
跟他是队友
before I was traded to the Dragons.
联盟有时候会在各队之间换队员
League moves us around sometimes.
根据成绩统计
Well, according to the stats sheet,
你的名次排在亚历克西之后
you were number two behind Alexi.
会让你觉得不爽吗
That upset you?
为什么要不爽
Why should it?
你们俩都想要奖学金
Well, you both wanted the same thing,
但看上去他拿到的机会比较大
and it looks like he was gonna get it.
我们是朋友好嘛
We're friends, okay?
那为什么打架
Then why'd you fight?
我知道打架也是比赛的一部分 但是
I mean, I know it's part of the game, but, I mean...
问问周围的人就知道他通常不打架的
asked around, he's not much of a fighter,
所以应该是你挑起来的 不是吗
so it's kinda on you, no?
我们就是想要帮他 伙计 赶紧说吧
Just trying to help him, buddy. Come on.
我们打架是因为他让我这么做的
We fought cause he asked me to.
再说一遍 他说他会打我
Come again? - He said he was gonna hit me,
我最好也打回去
and I better hit him back.
我一开始没想到他是认真的
I didn't think he was serious,
但后来他就真动手了 于是我也反击了
but then he dropped the gloves, so I did too,
然后他们分开我们 他就 不见了
and then they split us up, and...he was gone.
他说为什么了吗
Well, he ever say why?
之后你跟他说过话吗
Have you spoken to him since?
他在训练之前等我来着
He was waiting for me before practice,
说他需要点钱 不能回家
said he needed some money, and couldn't go home.
不能回到他舅舅那吗
What, to his uncle?
好吧 他说他要去哪了吗
Okay. Did he say where he was going, by any chance?
没说吗 那你知道他和他舅舅住哪吗
No? You know where him and his uncle stay?
知道
Yeah.
是血
That's blood.
跟着我
On me.
是那个舅舅 中了两枪
It's the uncle. Shot twice.
好吧 胸口中两枪
AlI right. Two shots to the chest.
干了这事的人知道他死了
Whoever did this knew he was dead.
然后又有人进来 检查了他的脉搏
Somebody else came in here, checked his pulse,
留下了这些脚印
made these footprints.
嗯 我们可以追踪留下的痕迹 但我敢打赌
Yeah. We can pull trace, but my money says
是亚力克西发现他这样 然后跑了
that Alexi found him like this and cut out.
枪手还在外面 亚力克西可能是下一个目标
Shooter's still out there. Alexi might be the next target.
真行
Great.
我打给重案组
I'll call Homicide.
警监
Captain.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表