剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
咱们先查她的日常轨迹
Let's track her routes- -
比如常客之类的
regular customers, stuff like that.
我们也得查一下
We need to be
那个要领养的父亲大卫
looking at the adopting father, too- - David.
他不想让我们找詹玛
I mean, he didn't want us looking for Gemma.
我知道他老婆是想要孩子
I mean, I know his wife wants a baby,
但他想不想要我就说不准了
I'm a lot less sure he does.
可能他不想要不是亲生的孩子
Maybe he didn't want a kid that's not his.
不错 你真的不错
That's good. That's really good.
是吧
I mean, it's- - right,
谁想要不是亲生的孩子呢
who wants a kid that's not biologically theirs, right?
听着 我不是说
Look. I didn't mean- -
大卫也没给我这种感觉
I didn't, uh, I didn't read David that way at all,
但总得都查清楚才行
but, you know, we should look at everything.
你们继续挖 杰森来我办公室
You guys, dig in. Jason, my office.
我嘲讽一句惹麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble for being sarcastic?
是啊 祝你好运
Yeah. Good luck.
迈克只是在用警♥察♥的思维思考
Mike is thinking like a cop.
这就是我们的工作 可能你忘了
That's the job in case you forgot.
我只是不让他好过而已 妮基
I'm giving him a hard time, Nik.
仅此而已 好吗
That's it, okay?
说实话 他确实偷了我老婆啊
I mean, truth be told, he is stealing my wife!
你收到请柬了吗
You got the invite?
是 我收到请柬了
Yes, I got the invite.
很不错 妮基 我喜欢
It's good, Nik. I like it.
很美 我为你们俩开心
It's beautiful. I'm happy for you both.
好 挺好 我就是 我有点担心
Good, good, good. I just- - I was a little worried.
担心什么
Worried? About what?
怎么 你觉得我还没放下你吗
What, you think I'm not over you?
不
No!
我松了口气 好吗
I'm relieved, okay?
我不用继续付赡养费了 这多好啊
I don't have to pay alimony anymore, so, that's great.
你本来就没在付赡养费 杰 我赚的比你多
You don't pay alimony, Jay. I make more than you.
因为你逼我接了这份工作
That's because you forced me to take this job.
是的 失踪人口调查组的工作 所以我就好奇了
Yeah, it's a job with MPU, which makes me wonder,
你要看凶杀组的案卷干什么
why are you requesting a homicide file?
有人利用我们 放了一个人 然后炸死了他
Someone used us to spring a guy so they could blow him up.
我想知道是谁干的
I want to know who did it.
我也想知道 但这不是我们的案子
Well, so do I, but it's not our case.
我现在有个新上司
I have a brand- new boss
他现在对你还是疑罪从无的状态 暂时啊
who is giving you the benefit of the doubt- - for now.
麻烦你能不能暂时
Maybe you just want to color
表现得守规矩一点呢
and stay inside the lines for a change?
打扰了 我有发现
Knock- knock. I got something.
领养机构的信息发过来了
AlI right, so, the adoption agency info came in,
这孩子的生父是个宝藏男孩
and the biologica father is a gem- -
小偷小摸 毒品犯罪
we're talking petty theft, drug conviction,
而且他在一家詹玛做销♥售♥的拳馆工作
and he works at a boxing gym that's on Gemma's sales route.
而且今早他和假释官
He also had a meeting this morning
有一次会面
with his parole officer,
地点距离詹玛被带走的地方只有4条街
four blocks from where Gemma was taken.
把拳馆地址发给我
Text me the address to the boxing gym.
好
I will.
这地方一股子护裆味凡
This place smells like a jock strap.
是的 你闻到的是这里的灵魂
Yeah, that's, uh, that's soul you're smelling.
这儿历史可悠久了
This place has a lot of history.
出了两个金手套冠军
Got two Golden Glove champs come out of this place.
马上要出轻中量级拳王了
Got the third guy in line for the WBC Welterweight title.
你就这点儿能耐吗 -所以他在这里
That's all you got? - That's why he's here.
你看到角落里那个人了吗
You see the guy in the corner?
你这是在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my time!
那是艾弗里·霍克吗 -是啊
Is that Avery Hawk? - Yes, it is.
跟他比起来 唐·金就是个弱鸡
The guy makes Don King look like a pussycat.
费城的拳手
If you're a fighter in Philadelphia,
大部分都签在他那里
there's a good chance this dude owns you.
好了 乔·罗根 我都不知道你还是个拳击迷
AII right, Joe Rogan. I didn't realize you were such a fight fan.
我可是看着泰森 哈格勒 赫恩斯舒格·雷长大的
Yeah! Man, I grew up on Tyson, Hagler, Hearns, Sugar Ray...
来啊 金手套 你看好了啊
Come on, Golden Gloves. Look. Watch.
我招式起来了啊 准备好了吗 看着 等等啊
Hey, this is my move. You ready? Watch. No, just wait.
小心 出拳 出拳 躲
Watch out. Touch, touch, duck.
行了行了行了
AlI right, all right, all right!
我信你了还不行吗
I'll take your word for it.
走走走
Oh, oh. Come on, come on, come on.
嗨 马文
Hey, Marvin!
马文马文马文
Marvin, Marvin, Marvin.
马文马文 别这么抗拒社交嘛 拜托
Marvin, Marvin. Don't be anti- social. Please.
抱歉 我认识你们吗
Sorry. Do I know you guys?
费城警局 你先坐
Philly PD. Have a seat.
我有些问题要问你
I need to ask you some questions.
行啊 随便问
Yeah. Sure. Right. I'm all yours.
挺好
Good.
行
Okay, uh
詹玛·史蒂文森
Gemma Stephenson.
你看他干什么 我知道你认识她 好吗
Why you looking at him? I know you know her, right?
我看得出来你认识她
You know, I can see that you know her.
不是 听着 我是认识她
Nah, look. I mean, I know her- -
你说的是打招呼的认识
You"know"her means like, "Hi. How are you? "
我说的认识呢 马文
I'm saying you know her, Marvin- -
是你搞大了她肚子的那种认识
like, you got her pregnant.
等下等下 问题是
Whoa, whoa- - well, see, the thing is- -
你改变主意 不准备放弃孩子了吗
You change your mind about giving up the baby?
所以你才绑走了詹玛吗
Is that why you took Gemma?
不 不不不不 不
No! No. No- no- no- no- no. No.
我们是约会过 她怀了孕 她自己决定的不要孩子
We dated, she got pregnant, she made a choice.
我当时就没意见
I was fine with it.
现在也没意见啊
I am fine with it!
好吧 那你这么慌干什么
Okay, then, w- why are you shook?
你怕什么 -今早你和假释官
Why are you scared? - What'd you do after
见过面之后去干什么了
you left your parole officer this morning?
突然有股冲动把孩子拿回来吗
Sudden urge to get the kid back?
我发誓 老兄 听着
I swear, man! Look.
我离开假释官办公室就直接打车来这儿了
I left the parole office and I Ubered right here,
而且当时我已经快迟到了
and I was running late.
要是我迟到了 他们就会炒了我
If I'm late, they gonna fire me,
然后我的假释官 他已经在盯着我了
and then my parole officer- - who's on my ass, by the way- -
要是被炒了 他肯定马上把我送回牢里
he gonna send me right back to Frackville.
但我赶上了 9点29分打上了卡
But I made it- clocked in at 9: 29,
然后再也没出去过
and I been here ever since.
行 你能证明吗
Okay, can you prove that?
喂 各位
Hey! Heyl Guys!
我是不是一整天都在这儿
I been here all day?
是啊
Yeah.
他一直都在这儿
He's been here.
因为他把咖啡洒我手套上了
I know, because he spilled coffee all over my gloves.
真是抱歉 再次抱歉
Sorry about that. Again.
所以我们又回到原点了吗
So we're back to square one?
不 不完全是
No, not quite.
带走她的人一定是认识她的
Whoever took her is someone who knows her,
答案可能就在她的手♥机♥上
and the answer might be on her phone.
但我们手里也没有她的手♥机♥
Which we don't have,
从运营商那里调数据是需要时间的
and getting it from the carrier takes time.
一般是的 但或许我有个其他法子
I mean, usually, but I might have a workaround.
挺好
Good.
胡里奥·琼斯
Julio Jones?
谁 -你的神秘伴侣
Who? - Your mystery date?
不不不
Oh. Oh, no!
这样的话我为什么要隐瞒啊
Why would I keep that a secret?
而且说实话 他又为什么要隐瞒 毕竟
And, honestly, why would he? I mean...
好吧 我另一个猜测
Okay My other guess- -
科里·布克
Cory Booker.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表