剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
行 所以这暴♥力♥的家伙是谁
Okay, so who's the violent guy?
她不肯说
She wouldn't say.
但她有在穿拳馆的外套
But she started wearing one of them jackets from the gym- -
就那件有老虎标志的
you know, the ones with the tiger logo on it?
所以我赌肯定是拳手之一
So my money it's gotta be one of them boxers.
所以最妤的是谁
So who's the best?
很明显啊
I- It's obvious.
当然是克里德了
Creed, obviously, is the best.
你说的是阿多尼斯还是阿波罗
Adonis or Apollo?
阿波罗啊
A- - Apollo!
当然是阿波罗了 他打赢了洛奇两次呢
Apollo, okay? He beat Rocky twice.
不不不 他的第一场胜利
No- no- no- no- no! That first fight
裁判没有一致判定他赢 好吗
was a split decision. Okay?
要我说的话 那绝对是黑幕
And if you ask me, it was fixed.
两场比赛都是洛奇赢才对
Rocky won both of those fights.
好吧 我不同意 但 那你喜欢谁
Okay, I disagree, but- so, then, who do you like?
你喜欢德拉戈 还是克拉伯·朗
Do you like Drago? You like Clubber Lang?
阿多尼斯啊
Adonis!
他研究了自己父亲 而且师从洛奇
He studied his dad, and he was coached by Rocky.
这是个完美的组合
it's a perfect combination.
在哪个世界里
In what world
迈克尔·B·乔丹能打败卡尔·韦瑟斯呢
does Michael B. Jordan beat up Carl Weathers?
这根本不可能 -你为什么跟演员
It doesn't happen! - Why you making it personal
这么较劲呢 -你给我看《洛奇》去
with the actors? - Watch Rocky I!
那是我的观点 -那是你的观点
That's my opinion. That's your opinion.
干嘛
What?
我这聊天呢
I'm talking here!
你说 -这是名单
Go ahead. Here's the list.
买♥♥外套的人都在上面了
Everybody that bought a jacket,
但别跟人说是我告诉你的
but don't let em know it came from me.
行了 我跟你说哈
Okay. Can I tell you something?
你以后可别老这么偷偷摸摸走到人身边
Don't sneak up on people like that.
赶紧走吧 拜托 你做得够多了
Now, go away, please. You've done enough.
现在怎么着
So what do we do?
把名单上的所有人叫出来 一个个盘问吗
Pull everybody on the list, one by one?
说得真对 迈克 我们时间老多了
Yeah, let's do that, Mike, cause we got all day.
走了 还有个婴儿要救呢
Come on! We got a baby to think about.
你不能敲钟
You can't ring the bell!
打扰大家了
Excuse me!
能请大家注意一下吗
IfIcould have everybody's attention, please?
我们是费城警局的
Philadelphia PD.
你们其中一个年轻拳手
one of you fine, young pugilists
把送补剂的那个女孩肚子搞大了
got the supplement delivery girl pregnant,
我们需要知道是谁干的
and we need to know who you are.
跟人上♥床♥也要被逮捕了吗
You arresting people for sex now?
不是 你可真逗
No, but you're very funny.
你应该去试试说单口相声 因为你拳击水平太烂了
You should try stand- up, cause your boxing is atrocious.
总之 我说过了得有人站出来认了
Anyway! Like I said, someone's gotta fess up,
否则我们今天就只能
otherwise we're gonna have to shut down training
把训练场关了
for the rest of the day.
既然你们中有四个人今晚有比赛
And since four of you are on the main card tonight,
没地练习肯定挺闹心
that's gonna suck, all right,
所以我现在就把照片传过去
so I'm gonna pass this photo around.
谁赶紧做个男人 站出来认了
Just need one of you to man up and own it.
快点了 各位 他都说了 跟人上♥床♥不犯法的
Come on, guys, like he said, sex is not a crime.
就是上♥床♥而已 不犯法
It's just sex. It's not illegal.
我们只是需要知道是谁
Just need to know who you are.
你叫什么
You got a name?
但丁·迪安德烈
Dante D Andrea.
对 他在单子上
Yep, he's on the list.
看看啊 -什么单子
Oh, look at that. What list?
给我们讲讲你和詹玛的事情吧
Tell us about you and Gemma.
她叫詹玛吗
Was that her name?
我是见过她 但我不认识她
I mean, I've seen her, but, yeah, I don't know her.
好吧 希望你打拳的技术
AlI right, I really hope you're a better boxer
能比撒谎的技术好点
than you are a liar.
我觉得 我觉得可能就是他了
I think- - I think that this might be the guy.
詹玛说他 是个横行霸道的人
Gemma said that he was, like, a bully- -
就那种没有安全感 假装自己很厉害的人
like one of those insecure, wanna- be tough guys.
说她都不是真喜欢他
Said she never even really liked him,
而且他那个
that he had like a, um- - uh...
床技特差
the sex was terrible, right?
完全就是浪费时间
Total waste of time kinda thing.
袭击警员
Assaulting an officer.
迈克 袭击警员是判多少 两年吗
Mike, what do you get for that- - two years?
不 最高可以判40年呢
No, it's actually up to 40.
40 40年啊
40 years! 40 years.
哥们 我可以帮你 但你也得帮我
Brother, I can help you, but you gotta help me.
你得开囗 好吗
You gotta start talking. Okay?
好吧 我是跟詹玛约会来着
AII right, look, I went out with Gemma,
但我不知道她怀孕了
but I didn't know she got pregnant.
然后我看到了失踪警报 我算了一下
Then I saw the alert, so yeah, I did the math,
就有点怀疑
and I wondered.
所以我才什么都没说
I mean, that's why I didn't say anything.
我知道你们会怎么想
I knew what you'd think.
我来 我来告诉你我是怎么想的吧
Let me Let me tell you what I think. Okay?
我觉得你今早给她发了消息
I think you texted her this morning.
我们看到了那条短♥信♥
We saw the text.
好吗
Okay?
她对某件事撒了谎 是吧
She lied about something, right?
然后你让她来见你
Then you told her to come meet you,
然后你带她走了 这就是我想的
and then you took her- - that's what I think.
你现在就想找快钱 对吧
Now you're looking for a quick payday, right?
我没给任何人发消息 我也不需要钱
I didn't text anyone, and I don't need the money.
前三场比赛我都赢了
I won my last three fights- -
今晚冉赢 就能有很多钱了
I win tonight, I'm gonna be flush.
我不会拿这些冒险的
Just- I wouldn't risk that.
那我就这么跟你说吧
Th- This is all I have left to offer. Okay?
你告诉我们詹玛在哪 立刻 马上
You tell us where Gemma is right now- - right now- -
等你出狱 就还有机会打拳
and when you get out, you will fight again.
我会确保这一点的 我保证
I'|l make that happen- - you have my word.
你说呢 但丁
What's it gonna be, Dante?
听着 你们想知道我是不是孩子的父亲
Look, you wanna know if I'm the dad?
是 很有可能是
Yeah, I probably am.
但我没给她发消息
But I didn't text her,
而且据我所知 把别人肚子搞大
and last I checked, getting someone pregnant,
这也不犯法
it ain't illegal.
所以 真的很抱歉我打了你
So, look, I'm sorry I hit you, I am,
但我不是你们要找的人
but, uh, I'm not the guy.
好吧
Okay, all right.
我们也没什么能抓他的
We had nothing to hold him on.
至少我们搜了他的住处
I mean, at least we got to search his place.
是 啥都没搜到
Yeah, which got us nothing.
但我们知道了詹玛不在那
Well, no, we know Gemma's not there.
你生气只不过是因为被打了
You're just mad'cause you got hit.
是你害我被打的
You got me hitl
你的反应那么慢也不是我的错吧
It's not my fault your reflexes are slow.
那还不是因为你挡着我的视线
Whatever, you were blocking my view.
嘿 我问你个问题
Hey, let me ask you a question.
你觉得妮基知不知道
Do you think Nikki knows
她第二次结婚其实是降级了呢
that her next marriage is gonna be a downgrade?
从运动角度来说
Athletically speaking, I mean?
你说完了吗 -说完了
Are you done? - Yeah
嘿 妮基
Hey, Nik.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
没什么 就是个意外
Nothing. It was an accident
他忘了躲
He forgot to duck!
你们找到孩子父亲了吗 -是
You found the baby's father? - Yes.
他叫但丁·迪安德烈
His name is Dante D'Andrea.
我们搜查了他的住所 但什么都没找到
We searched his place- - couldn't find anything.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表