剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
等你欣赏完自己了
When you're done admiring yourself
我好像看到了 小品
I think I see, uh...Skit.
小品
Skit?
当我傻吗 走你们的吧 警官
Yeah, no chance. Keep walkin, officers.
有那么明显吗
Oh...was it that obvious?
你看起来像个高中足球教练
You look like a high school football coach
而你的朋友看起来像是
and your buddy here looks like
刚输了乔治·迈克尔的面具服饰大赛 所以
he just lost a George Michael costume contest, so, yeah...
是有点明显
a little obvious.
完事之后我们俩得聊聊了
We're gonna have a little chit- chat after this.
行吧 -我知道我的权利
That's fair. And I know my rights.
好吗 你用别人的手♥机♥给我发消息
Okay? You texted me from a phone that wasn't yours- -
这叫诱捕
that's entrapment.
你说的这些我都不在乎
I don't care- - about any of that.
我们在找一个女孩 你们的一个客户
I'm looking for a girl- - a client of yours.
你要是帮忙 那我们可能暂时就不逮捕你了
Wanna help us out, and maybe we don't arrest youfor now?
我就知道
I knew it
去抓他们吧 乔治·迈克尔
Go get em, George Michael!
你可以的
You got this!
站住
Stopl
值得吗
Was it worth it?
现在你被捕了
Now you're under arrest.
谢谢你的协助
Thanks for the assist.
客气 喜欢你的夹克
Anytimel Love the jacket.
嘿 听见没
Hey! You hear that?
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
谢谢所有人
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢
Thank you!
我们在找玛雅 你认识她吗
We're looking for Maya. You know her?
我没必要开囗
I don't have to talk to you.
没错
That's true,
但我们抓到你时
but you also had six grams of coke,
你身上有6克可♥卡♥因♥ 30片奥施康定
30 Oxy, and a dozen ecstasy pills on you
还有一打摇♥头♥丸♥ 所以
when we busted you, so...
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
给今年的科契拉音乐节供货还是怎么着
Are you supplying Coachella this year?
你想跟我们聊还是你想在提审时
You want to talk to us, or you want to talk to the judge
跟法官聊 自己选
at your arraignment? Your choice.
行吧
Fine.
玛雅从我这买♥♥货
Maya bought from me,
但不是你们想的那样
but it's not what you think.
她时不时会来找我买♥♥抗焦虑药
She came to me once in awhile for zannies.
她是自己嗑药啊
Do you know, uh, was she getting high?
还是说她真有焦虑症 还是
Or did she actually have anxiety, or...
你们知道如果你露宿街头
Do you know how hard it is to get mental health meds
有多难买♥♥到精神类药物吗
when you live on the streets?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
几天前
Couple days ago.
她需要药 但没有那么多钱
She needed meds, she didn't have enough cash,
我又不是做慈善的 所以
and I don't do charity, so.
她说她正在暗中接了个什么活儿
She said she had some kinda under- the- table gig- -
会拿到钱 然后再回来找我
she'd get the money, and come back,
但之后就再没见过了
but she never showed up.
是在当地接的活儿吗
What, she worked somewhere local?
在哪
Where?
现在能集中精力了吗 很好
Gσt your attention now? Good.
她没告诉我
She didn't tell me, okay?
可能是在同志村某个地方
Probably somewhere in the Gayborhood,
但我只知道这么多了
but that's all I know.
凯特琳
Caitlyn?
嗨 我是阿德巴约警探
Hi. I'm Detective Adebayo.
能坐会儿吗
Can you sit for a minute?
我需要跟你聊聊玛雅
I need to talk to you about Maya
汉娜
uh, Hannah.
我们有理由相信她
We have, uh, reason to believe that she's in
她有麻烦了
she's in danger.
我 什么都不知道
I...don't know anything- -
有关
about- -
宝儿 我不是坏人
Oh. Oh, sweetie. I'm a friend.
我是来帮忙的
I'm trying to help.
我希望玛雅安全
I want Maya safe.
如果这些照片不是假的
And if these photos are telling the truth,
那我觉得你应该跟我一样
I think you do, too.
听我说
Look.
我可以打给你的父母
I can call your parents
让他们带你到局里去
and have them take you down to the station
做正式问讯
for an official interview,
或者我们可以就在这谈
or we can talk here.
你说呢
Yeah?
好吧
Okay, um
那么你是在足球夏令营遇到的玛雅
so you met Maya at soccer camp,
不如我们就从这说起吧
over the summer- - why don't you start there?
我不太擅长面对新环境
I was nervous about going to camp
所以要去夏令营还挺紧张的
because I'm not great in new situations,
但是
but.
但是
but.
第一次见到玛雅
...meeting Maya the first time- -
她也有焦虑的问题 她懂我
she has anxiety issues, she got me.
感觉一切都是那么合拍 你懂我意思吧
Everything just felt right, you know?
当然懂
Oh, yeah. I do!
当你遇到了对的人
I mean, you meet the right person
就像是呼吸到了跟以往
and it just feels like you're breathing air
不一样的空气
that you never breathed before.
就是这种感觉吧
Did it feel like that?
对吗 -对
Yeah? - Yeah!
嗯 -就是那种感觉
Yeah. Yeah. Just like that.
是我从没感受过的自♥由♥
That was the freest I- I ever felt.
我们叫彼此泰迪熊
We called each other"Teddy Bear, "
所以我还给她买♥♥了个绒毛玩具 好傻
so I bought her a stuffed animal. So silly.
我跟玛雅不一样
I'm not out at home
家人不知道我出柜
like Maya was.
我还没准备好让家人接受
I wasn't ready to be someone new
这个全新的我
with my family,
然后 几周前
and then, a couple weeks ago,
玛雅突然出现在我家门口 说想跟我住
Maya shows up at my door asking to stay with me.
她不知道我家没人知道
She didn't know that I wasn't out at home.
那你怎么做的
So, um what did you do then?
我让她离开了
I told her to leave
她有提到有人在骚扰她
Did she mention anyone harassing her,
或者试图占她便宜之类的吗
or trying to take advantage, in any way?
没有
No.
没说过那种事
No, nothing like that.
几周前 我去了学校
A couple weeks ago, I got to school,
发现戊的柜子里有张纸条
and there was a note in my locker.
肯定是她偷偷塞进来的
She must've snuck in.
她说会留在城里
She said that she d be in the city
她想待在我身边
and that she d stay close.
纸条给我看看 你还留着吗
I need to see that note. Do you still have it?
我会确保把纸条还你的
I'll make sure that this gets back to you.
你会找到她吗
Are you gonna find her?
希望可以
I hope so.
你能告诉她我想她吗
Will you tell her that I miss her?
看到她我就会告诉她
It'll be the first thing that I do.
目前来看
So we have a girl
一个患有精神疾病的女孩被拒绝了
with mental health issues that got rejected.
可能自杀 可能有弱肉强食者
Possible suicide, possible predators...
我都不想再继续说了
I don't- - I don't love it.
女友没法留她
The girlfriend can't place her,
而且那也是三天前的事了
and that was about three days ago,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表