剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
我真的是担心死了
and I'm scared as hell.
谢谢
Thank you.
巴德·宾海姆是费城
Yeah, Bud Bingham was the man
黑人孩子的榜样
for a young Black kid growing up in Philly.
你知道他有一次没射门就进球了吗
You know he once scored a goal without taking a shot?
你看哈 那有个空网 然后他
See, there was an empty net, and he- -
慢慢慢 你等会
Just- just- just. ...one second.
我搞不明白冰球 我知道你一说起来就很兴奋
I don't, uh, understand hockey.
但我不 我不喜欢看
I don't- - I don't like the game.
我也不知道人们为什么喜欢
I don't know why people like the game.
底板球是什么意思 给我解释一下
What is"icing, "anyway? Explain that to me.
就是当你在中部红线之后
It's when you're behind the red center line
然后你掷球
and you dump the puck- -
掷球
"Dump the puck"?
行吧 无所谓了 还说自己喜欢体育呢
Right. Whatever. You call yourself a sports fan?
好吧 这是亚力克西的东西
AII right. This is Alexi's stuff.
巴德说自从他今早离开之后就没人碰过
Bud said it has not been touched since he left this morning.
冰刀还在这 护腿 球杆
Skates are still here. Pads, stick.
这些东西都不便宜呢 实际上好像都是全新的
This stuff's not cheap, either. In fact, it's brand- new.
巴德不是说他们日子过的很紧吗
I thought Bud said they were barely getting by.
不知道 不管怎样
I don't know. Either way,
这都不是你会丢下不拿的东西
it's not the kind of stuff you'd leave behind,
除非你走得太急 对吗
unless you're in a rush, right?
这也只是我们的猜测 没有目击证人
This is also us guessing. There's no witnesses.
也许有一个
Maybe one.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
把那些东西都穿上吧
Put all that stuff on.
好吧 我们想看一下
AlI right, we want to see
比赛开始后的监控
the footage right after the game started.
到底要找什么
What exactly we looking for?
我没听说有人非法闯入啊
I didn't hear about a break- in.
是闯出 就那个角度
It's actually a break- out. That's the angle right there.
是他吧
There he is.
是他
That's him.
对 那就是亚力克西 是吧
Yeah, that's Alexi, all right.
好吧 看啊 他跑的就像
Okay. Lookit, he's running
有妖怪追他似的 他吓坏了
like the bogeyman's chasing him. He's scared.
好吧 我打给妮基
AlI right, I'm calling Nikki.
发送警报
We need the alert.
好 这个就是我们的失踪人士
AlI right. So this is our missing person,
亚力克西 还有他舅舅 杰瑞·津曼
um, Alexi, and his uncle, Jerry Zinman.
冰球联盟的档案里有地址
The hockey league had an address on file,
但那是一家汽车旅馆
but it was for a motel that they haven't stayed at
他们已经六个月没住过了
for the last six months.
根据巴德·宾海姆所说
And according to Bud Bingham,
他舅舅杰瑞把挣的每一分钱
Uncle Jerry spent every last cent that he had
都花在了他的冰球项目上
on the hockey program.
他也认为亚力克西有打进职业球队的潜力
He also thinks that Alexi has the talent to go pro.
嗯 既然这样在比赛中途突然跑掉
Yeah, which makes running out in the middle of a game
就更可疑了
all the more suspicious.
说到可疑
Speaking of suspicious,
在系统里找不到
the names Alexi and Jerry Zinman
亚力克西还有杰瑞·津曼
come up empty on the system,
这就意味着
and that much nothing means something...
他们用的是假名
they're using fake names.
为什么要用假名 他们在躲谁
Why use an alias? Who are they hiding from?
亚力克西的队友也确认了
Alexi's teammates also confirmed
他的确不喜欢打架
that he wasn't a fighter.
但那却是他在消失前做的最后一件事
I mean, that's the last thing he did before he disappeared.
所以为什么故意找架打呢
So why pick a fight?
虽然我不是专业人士 但在视频中
Not to get technical, but in the game footage,
他们好像都是在故意找架打
it looked like they both dropped their gloves.
冰球比赛中想要解决争端 打架是很正常的
It's a common hockey thing if you want to settle a beef.
不知道 也许另一个球队的人
I don't know, maybe the kid from the other team
可以给我们点有用信息
can enlighten us.
嗯 去跟他谈谈
Yeah, go talk to him.
看看他有多想获得奖学金
Find out how bad he wanted that scholarship.
最差的情况
And worst case,
也应该能让我们找到那个神秘的杰瑞舅舅吧
maybe it can get us to the mysterious Uncle Jerry.
我看看
Let me see.
希望如此
Hopefully.
我能走开一下吗
Can I get a minute?
当然 谢谢
Yeah, of course. Thank you.
都归你了 警探
She is all yours, Detective.
谢谢 交给我吧
Thank you. Ill take it from here.
好久不见了
Long time, no see.
非常感谢 我能再来一碗吗
Thanks so much. Can I have another bowl?
一会吧
In a minute.
跟我过来 给我解释一下
Walk with me, and explain yourself.
你们把我送回去之后情况好转了
Well, things were better after you guys dropped me off,
但只有两周
but for about two weeks, though,
我父母就跟我说要送我去寄宿学校
until my parents told me I was going to boarding school.
什么
What?
新泽西的圣心学院
Sacred Academy in New Jersey,
光听名字就知道
and if the name didn't give it away,
是个宗教学院
it's supes religious.
嗯
Yeah.
第一天 老师让我们翻到第55页
Day one, the teacher told us to turn to page 55,
然后把它撕掉
and rip it out.
我以为这是要上
I thought it was gonna be about, like,
创意写作的 但不是
creative writing, but nope!
是关于同性关系的
It was about same- sex relationships.
老师只是让我们把它扔进垃圾桶
The teacher just told us to throw it in the trash.
听着 我能理解你的感受
Look, I can appreciate how that must've made you feel,
但你能跳过这些直接说
but can you skip to the part
你因为入店行窃被抓的事吗
where you got busted for shoplifting?
我逃学了
I bailed, okay?
我在那又没有朋友
I didn't have any friends there.
没人能接受我本来的样子
No one I can be myself with.
所以上个周末
So last weekend,
我就坐火车回费城了 然后留了下来
I took a train to Philly, and I just stayed.
天很冷 我需要手套
It was cold, I needed gloves,
就被抓了呗
I got caught. Whatever.
那为什么不打给你父母
Why didn't you call your parents?
我很确定我爸宁可我待在监狱里
I'm pretty sure my dad would've let me stay in lockup.
所以你觉得我不会咯
Oh, and you think I won't?
玛雅 我给你手♥机♥号♥
Maya, I gave you that number
是为了你在紧急情况时用 不是为了捞你出监狱的
for emergencies, not a get- outta- jail- free card.
如果你不能帮我 我也理解
If you can't help me, I get it.
我只是不知道还能怎么做
I just wasn't sure what else to do.
你的作业带了吗
Is your homework in there?
好吧 那在我想明白怎么处理你之前
Okay, good, because you're gonna finish it all
你先去把作业都做了吧
while I think about what I'm gonna do with you.
巴蒂斯塔警监
Captain Batista?
我是丹·马塞特警长
I'm Sheriff Dan Masset.
我有一些关于失踪人员的消息,
I have some information about your missing person.
进来 请坐
Come in. Sit down.
我刚从纽约的蒙哥马利县过来
I'm just down from Montgomery County, New York.
在北部
Upstate.
看上去熟悉吗
Look familiar?
这是亚力克西吗
Is this Alexi?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
他叫亚历山大
His name is Alexander.
在他表现出在冰球上的天份后
His uncle started calling him"Alexi"
他舅舅就开始叫他亚力克西
when the kid took a shine to ice hockey.
你知道你儿子在费城吗
Were you aware that your son was here in Philadelphia?
不知道
No, ma'am.
他妈妈5年前去世了
His mom died five years ago,
之后我们俩的关系变得很糟糕
and things between us went downhill.
我 每天忙于工作
I, um, buried myself in work,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表