剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
你们搜查了他的住所 理由呢
You searched his place, based on what?
拜托告诉我 你们有合理根据
Tell me you had probable cause.
还怎么合理 他都打迈克脸上了
"Probable"- - he hit Mike in the face!
这多合理
Which seems, you know, "probable. "
而且他可能就是那个人
And- And he's probably the guy.
我知道这么做可能不合流程
Look, I know it was questionable,
但我们时间不多了
but we're running out of time.
还用你说
Yeah, no kidding.
交付赎金地点就是今晚的拳击比赛
The ransom drop is set at the boxing match tonight.
夏洛特会去送钱
Charlotte makes the drop.
好的 他是出场选手 他肯定会在
Okay, and he's on the card. He will be there.
不会有问题的 我们会当场抓住他
It's gonna be fine. We'll nail him.
是 最好是可以 因为根据胎儿监护器显示
Yeah, we better, cause according to the fetal monitor,
孩子的心律变缓了
the baby's heart rate is dropping
如果我们今晚还找不到詹玛 可能就太迟了
If we don't find Gemma tonight, it may be too late.
好 我们知道了
Okay, we got it.
你是想躲我吗 但丁
You trying to hide from me, Dante?
我没有躲你 我知道没法躲
I'm not hiding from you. I know I can't hide from you.
是 你说的太对了
Yeah. You damn right.
我都不知道你来这干嘛
I don't even know what you're doing here.
你今晚别想上台
You ain't getting in the ring tonight.
这是我的比赛 我要让你知道
This is my event, and I'm letting you know
你在费城的打拳生涯结束了
it's over for you in Philly.
行吧 我知道我搞砸了
AlI right, look, I know I messed up.
搞砸了 别搞得跟意外似的
"Messed up"? Like it was an accident?
你只需要输掉比赛就行了 伙计
AlI you had to do was lose a fight, man.
可你却把我的人打到昏迷
Instead, you beat my guy into a coma.
你知道我在关身上花了多少时间和精力吗
You know how much time and money I put into Kwan?
我就是下意识动了手
That was instinct.
不 伙计 这太蠢了
Nah, man, it was stupid.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
而且你知道我的赌注都压在他身上了
Man, you knew I was betting on the other side!
我知道 而且我 我有个计划
I know, and I- I have a plan.
我会偿还你的 一分不少 就今晚
I'm gonna pay you back, every penny. Tonight.
今晚这场比赛你可赚不到10万块
You ain't making 100 grand on that fight.
不用 我在比赛前就能给你钱
Nah. I'll pay you before the fight even starts.
我发誓 我就
I swear. I just- -
你得保留我的参赛资格 拜托了
I need you to keep me on the card. Please.
你现在杀了我就什么都没有了
You kill me now, and you get nothing.
听着 我有计划的
Look, I have a plan.
不不不 没事的 小詹
No, no, it's good, Gem.
听着 我付钱给霍克 他就不会再找我了
Look, I pay Hawk, he won't come after me.
我 他拿到钱 我就走
I- I- - he gets his money, and I'm gone,
再找个城市 换个身份打拳
I find another city, another name.
我知道我们不合适 小詹
I know we're no good for each other, Gem,
但我关心你 是真的 我只是 我别无选择
but I care about you, I do- - I just- - I didn't have a choice.
你明明有选择的 我跟你说不要这样了
You did have a choicel I told you, no!
他们都是好人
These are good people.
再等几个小时就行了
Just a couple more of hours, that's all I need.
我没有几小时了 但丁
I don't have a couple of hours, Dante!
我的羊水破了
My water broke.
宝宝马上就要出来了
The baby is coming,
如果我现在不去医院
and if I'm not in a hospital right now,
她会死的
she is going to die.
你不想让她死吧 她是你的孩子啊
You don't want thatl She's your baby!
听着 我 我一完事我就打911
Look, I- I'll call 911 the second it's done. Just- -
如果我现在让你走 我就死定了 拜托 再忍♥耐一下
If I let you go now, I'm dead, so, please, just hold on.
好吗 就一会儿
Okay? Just a little bit longer.
如果但丁就是我们要找的人 我跟你说就是他
If Dante is our guy- and I'm telling you he is- -
你得知道我们要面对的是什么
you gotta know what we're dealing with.
我找到了但丁的上一场比赛
I was able to track down Dante's last fight.
有人发出来了
Someone posted it here.
他的对手是关朱元
His opponent was Kwan Ju- Won.
本来这场应该是关上位的比赛
It was supposed to be a tune- up for Kwan,
可你们看看发生了什么
but watch what happens
我现在明白为什么詹玛害怕了
I can understand why Gemma was scared.
那是两周前 关现在还在昏迷中
That was two weeks ago. Kwan's still in a coma.
通知所有人去比赛现场的人
Notify everyone covering the fight.
接近时要小心
”Approach with caution. "
我找到了比赛场地的蓝图
I have the schematics of the arena.
好
AlI right.
让我们过一遍计划
Let's go over the plan.
比赛一开始
As soon as the first fight starts,
夏洛特就会把钱放到旅行袋里
Charlotte puts the cash in a duffle bag
然后走向会场
and walks into the arena.
附近不能出现警♥察♥
No police anywhere in sight.
迈克和杰森在保安室
Mike and Jason are in the security room.
我们会让人盯着钱
We'll have eyes on the money,
但丁 还有一切
eyes on Dante, eyes on everything.
夏洛特会趁没人看到
Charlotte puts the ransom into a firebox
把赎金放到火警箱
when no one's looking,
然后就走开
then walks away.
我们有制♥服♥警做后援
We've got uniform backup.
还有秘密武器
And we have our secret weapon.
绑匪会拿走钱
The kidnapper will take the money,
我们要等他带我们找到詹玛再抓人
and we won't take down the guy until he leads us to Gemma,
因为包里装了追踪器
because the bag is wired.
他会利用人群来分散我们的注意力
He's gonna use the crowd as a diversion.
那又如何 我们跟着钱就行
So what? We follow the money.
他已经穿好了战袍 还绑好了绷带
He's got his robe on, he's taped up,
但他一小时后才上场
his fight's not for another hour.
等会 等会
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
你看那个袍子在他身上的样子
Look at the way that robe's sitting on him.
他是个轻量级拳手 可现在看着像是个重量级的
He's a lightweight- - now he looks like a heavyweight.
怎么 你觉得他不符合体重要求吗
What, you don't think he's gonna make weight?
不 我觉得我们被耍了 快走
No. I think we just got played. Come on.
嘿 你干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
凯米盯着追踪器呢 钱没动过
Kemi's on the tracker, the money hasn't moved.
钱已经被人拿走了
The money has moved.
他不是用绑带绑手
He wasn't just taping his hands- -
而是把钱绑到了身上
he was taping the money to his body.
所以他看上去才会胖了
That's why he looked big.
嫌疑人名叫但丁·迪安德烈
The suspect's name is Dante D'Andrea.
他还在楼里 我们需要立刻找到他
He's in the building. We need eyes on him immediately.
这是个假墙
It's a false back.
他从另一面把钱拿走了
He got the money from the other side.
嘿 凯米 火警箱墙的
Hey, Kemi, what's on the other side
另一面是什么
of this firebox wall?
服务走廊
A service corridor.
一边通往东楼梯
One way leads to the east stairwell,
另一边通往低层广场
the other to the lower concourse.
好吧 低层广场 我们分头找
AlI right. Lower concourse. Let's split up
但丁就没想打比赛
Dante never intended to fight
一切都只是用来分散注意力的
The whole thing was a diversion.
调回监控画面
Bring the security feed back up.
夏洛特 在那
Charlotte, therel
所有制♥服♥警请注意
All uniforms,
有一位一般民众
be aware you have a civilian heading
正朝服务走廊走去
toward the service corridor- -
白人女性 30多岁 戴着格子围巾
white female, late- 30s, wearing a plaid scarf.
我看到他了 他就在低层广场
I got him! He's in the lower concourse.
我马上到
I'm on it.
等等
Wait!
他看到了西北出口的制♥服♥警
He just spotted the uniforms at the northwest exit.
他现在往回走去迈克那边了
He's heading back towards Mike.
我在这呢 没看见他
Yeah, I'm here. I don't see him.
警♥察♥ 但丁 不许动
Policel Dante, freeze!
我发现他了 他正在往东跑
I got him! He's going east.
我马上从另一侧过去
I'm coming from the other side.
他在库房♥里 东走廊
He's in the supply room. East corridor.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表