剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
It's not a bomb.
是一条信息
it's a message.
这是布劳恩办公室的视频
So this is video from Braun's office.
韦恩一定是通过你安装的链接
Wayne must've screen- captured this
远程录屏的
from the remote link you set up.
放心
Relax.
无论格兰特从巴洛那里听到了什么
Whatever Grant learned from Barlowe,
都无法调查 我们没事的
it's a dead end. We're fine.
我跟你说 一切安排妥当
I'm telling you, everything is fine.
等等 先别说话
Hold on, quiet a minute.
他们黑进了我的电脑
They broke into my computer.
就这样
This is it.
他都知道了
I mean, he knew.
他知道了 然后绑♥架♥了她 这是证据
He knew, and he took her, this is proof.
这不是证据 杰
It's not, Jay,
他什么都没有承认
he admitted nothing.
我看到的跟你看到的不一样吗
Did you not just see what I just saw?
也许是布劳恩
Braun might be the guy,
但我们要先立案调查
but we gotta build up our case.
我才不在乎什么立案
I don't care about building a case,
我只想把韦恩找回来
I care about getting Wayne back.
好 等我研究一下音频
Okay, let me work on the audio,
找出电♥话♥另一头是谁
dig out the other side of the call,
看他在跟谁说话
see who he was talking to.
拿布劳恩开刀也许能让你出气
Look, you making Braun bleed might make you feel better,
但这样做只会拖慢我们的进度
but it's just going to slow us down.
他说的对 杰
He's right, Jay.
给 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
监控查到旅馆前的一辆黑色轿车
CCTV picked up a black sedan out front of the motel.
是盗窃车 现在我们知道要查找的方向了
Stolen, but now we know what we're looking for.
你想通知法警吗
We want to loop in the Marshal?
我不信任他 你们负责
发布警报
Issue the Alert.
放心
Relax...
无论格兰特从巴洛那里听到了什么
Whatever Grant learned from Barlowe灬
都无法调查 我们没事的
it's a dead end. We're fine.
无法调查 我们没事的
...Dead end. We're fine.
我跟你说 一切安排妥当
I'm telling you, everything is fine.
你之前就说过
You've said that before...
放心
Relax.
无论格兰特从巴洛那里听到了什么
Whatever Grant learned from Barlowe,
都无法调查
it's a dead end.
我们没事的
We're fine.
你之前就说过
You've said that before.
我跟你说 一切安排妥当
I'm telling you, everything is fine.
你听好
And I'm telling you,
我哥说什么 我就信什么的日子
the days of trusting my big brother
到此为止
because he says so are over.
你说解决了 但他还是一直来
You said you handled it, he keeps coming.
布劳恩在跟他弟弟打电♥话♥吗
Braun was talking to his brother?
埃莫森·布劳恩经营埃莫森特许学校
Emerson Braun runs the Emerson Charter Schools.
很多人认为
So, a lot of people think
特许学校都是以赚钱为目的
that charters are profit- motivated,
但他的学校非常优秀
but his are over- performing.
甚至有人说
I mean, there's even talk
应该任命他管理教♥育♥部♥
of tapping him to run the Department of Education.
是的 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense,
威尔斯说过布劳恩这么做是为了家人
Wells said that Braun was doing it for his family.
还有一段
And there's one more piece
你们一定喜欢
that you guys are going to love.
等等 先别说话
Hold on. Quiet a minute.
你是说这些疑点他们联♥系♥不到
You're telling me they can't connect the dots
约翰·马里茨吗
to John Maritz?
好的 无论马里茨干了什么
AII right, so whatever Maritz was fixing,
布劳恩两兄弟都脱不了干系
both Braun brothers were involved.
看起来我们应该深入调查
Looks like we need to do a deep dive
埃莫森·布劳恩
into Emerson Braun.
暂停一下
Maybe press pause on that.
有人来了
Incoming.
你刚刚犯了一个严重错误
You just made a major misstep.
怎么会
How so?
你对一名联邦通缉逃犯发出了警报
You put out an alert on a wanted federal fugitive.
我有吗
Did I?
蠢货
Hey, donkey,
她不是逃犯
she's, uh, she's not a fugitive.
法警已经知道了
Yeah, well, the Marshals are aware
他们刚刚发现她在旅店一英里远的
that they just spotted her a mile from her motel,
一家当铺 购买♥♥枪♥支♥
at a pawn shop, buying a gun.
我知道那是假的
Well, I know that that's a lie.
你也知道 对吗
You know it, too, right?
你自以为你有多了解人性 探员
You like to think that you know people, Detective.
可惜 你根本不懂
Sadly, you do not.
我不懂 是吧 我来告诉你我懂什么
I don't, huh? Let me tell you what I do know.
好吗 别这样
Okay? - Hey, easy.
我没事 我很好
No, no, I'm good, I'm good. Yeah, I'm good.
我了解你这种人
AlI right, I know you,
我知道你想做什么
and I know what you're doing, okay?
我一定会查清楚
I'm going to find out.
我们的警报奏效了
Our Alert, it paid off.
知道吗
Okay?
我们找到了你的黑色轿车
We found your black sedan.
海伦正在那边
Helen's down there right now.
她会告诉我们车里有谁
She's going to tell us who was in the car,
然后我们就会找到韦恩
and then we're going to go find Wayne.
现在 趁我没动手 你最好消失
All right, now get out of my way before I slap your mouth.
杰
Jay...
事不过三 探员
That's three strikes, Detective.
你被停职了 立即生效
You are suspended, effective immediately.
拜托
Do me a favor...
我会来找你的
I'm coming for you.
你会来找我的
Oh, you're coming for me.
对 千万不要回头
Yeah, keep walking.
你们全都收手
You all need to stand down.
现在这件案子归法警处负责
This is now in the hands of the Marshal Service.
请你们立刻离开
That means you leave now.
做不到
I can't do that.
我们要立案调查
We're building a case,
调查你
against you.
就靠非法窃听我的电脑
With an illegal tap on my computer
与通缉犯共谋吗
and conspiring with a wanted fugitive?
这些都是严重的指控
Those are some serious charges.
好像你也要停我的职才行
Sounds like you need to suspend me, too.
她走 我也走
But if she goes, I go.
还有我
Yeah, and me,
我想离职面谈的时候我们会提起
and I think the exit interview is gonna bring up
一些你不想提起的事情
some things you don't want brought up,
别忘了这一点
so put that in motion.
你惹错人了
I think you picked a fight with the wrong people.
我们受够了听你指挥
We are done playing by your rules.
好
Okay.
好 说完了吗 说完了
Okay, you're done? - Okay.
你们所有人 全部停职
Yeah, you're suspended, all of you.
立刻生效 给我滚出去
ive immediately. Get the hell out.
你说过你会解决问题
You know, you told me that you make problems go away,
但事实上 你就是最大的问题
but the thing is that you're the problem,
只要我们调查清楚
and as soon as we are done here,
绝对让你万劫不复
you are going down.
真不敢相信发生的这一切
I can't believe this is happening.
偏偏是今天
Tonight of all nights.
是啊 说到这
Yeah, about that. Um...
我们只能取消婚礼了
we're gonna have to call off the wedding.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表