剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
没错 他叫理查德·弗雷德里克斯
AlI right, his name is Richard Fredricks,
我们给他看玛雅照片的时候
and he definitely got squirrelly
他的神色绝对不正常
when we showed him a picture of Maya.
好的
All right.
我现在就调出系统里的资料
I'm pulling everything up in the system now.
好 找到了
Okay, here we go.
八年前他被捕过
Uh...he had an arrest for disorderly conduct
因为行为不检
eight years ago.
家庭住址在 新娘堡
Home address is...Bridesburg.
没有其他前科
No other priors.
我不知道 这家伙看起来挺清白的
I don't know. Th- This guy looks clean- -
不对 继续查 肯定有问题
No. Keep looking. There's gotta be something.
好的
Okay.
没有社交媒体足迹 没有抵押留置
no social media footprint, no liens,
没有出庭文件
no court filings.
等一下
Wait a second.
我在看他的水电费账单
I'm looking at his utility bill.
他家里接了三条独♥立♥的
He has three separate fiber optic internet lines
光纤网络线路
going into his house.
一个酒保根本不需要那么多网络线路
A bartender does not need that much internet draw.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
他肯定是在上传并下载
He must be uploading and downloading
大量的内容
enormous amounts of content.
我保证他上传下载的东西
Okay, I guarantee, whatever he's uploading and downloading
会让你起一身的鸡皮疙瘩
would make your skin crawl.
我会找到真♥相♥
I think I wanna find out
并阻止这个怪物
and shut this monster down.
好吧
Okay.
你现在到底在做什么
What exactly are you doing?
我给一个人打了个电♥话♥
Uh, so I made a phone call to a- -
就称他是朋友的朋友吧
let's just say"a friend of a friend, "
给我访问她洋葱浏览器的权限
who gave me access to her Tor browser
可以进到暗网上
to get onto the Dark Web.
我猜猜看 是韦恩吧
Let me guess- - Wayne.
肯定是韦恩
Of course. Wayne.
好吧 托管暗网平台
Okay, hosting a Dark Web platform
很有可能是造成
is the most likely reason
弗雷德里克斯安装大容量光纤的原因
for Fredricks massive fiber optic situation,
所以韦恩给了我一个源代码追踪包
so Wayne gave me a source- tracking package,
这样等我进入这里的时候
uh, so that I could search out his VPN
就可以查到他的VPN
when I was in here, and
找到了 应该就是这个
Got it. I think this is it.
妮基 他的网站正在直播
Nikki, his site is broadcasting live right now.
天 是玛雅
Oh, my God. It's Maya.
就是这么回事
That's what this is all about- -
他要把她卖♥♥了
he's trafficking her.
弗雷德里克斯要把她卖♥♥给最高出价者
Fredricks'selling her to the highest bidder.
还剩28分钟
28 minutes.
我们必须阻止这件事 有什么能做的吗
We need to cut this off. Anything we can do?
凯米 凯米 凯米
Kemi? Kemi? Kemi...
凯米
Kemi.
我来告诉你我们能做什么
I'lI tell you what we can do.
我们可以电♥话♥联♥系♥
We can get his internet provider
他的网络供应商并威胁他们
on the phone and we can threaten
所有不予帮助切断网络服务的人
to arrest every person who doesn't help us
我们将立即逮捕他们
cut off his service right this second.
什么鬼
What the hell?
该死
Son of a bitch.
拜托 结束了吗
Please, is it over?
有没有人 救命啊
Somebody, pleasel Help me!
求求你 结束了吗
Please, is it over?
我需要服药
I need my meds!
结束了
It's over.
我们走了
We're outta here.
去哪
Where are we going?
去没人能找到你的地方
Where no one will find you.
我还得保住我的生意
I got a business to protect.
你这个偷偷摸摸的小贱♥人♥
Look who's the sneaky little bitch.
我发誓
I swear to God- -
你看住后门
Go around back!
玛雅
Mayal
有没有人 救命
Somebody! Please!
求求你了 快来人救救我
Please! Somebody, help me!
玛雅 离门远一点 我们是警♥察♥
Maya! Back away from the door. This is the policel
趴到地上 快
Get down on the floor, now!
快来人救救我 求求你了 救命啊
Somebody, help me, please! Somebody, help me!
你没事吧
Hey, hey. You okay?
好了 立马派医务人员过来
Okay. Hey, I need a paramedic in here, now!
冷静 冷静一下 好吗
Stay down, stay down. All right?
你打孩子的歪主意就是这个下场
That's what you get for messing with kids.
你有权保持流血 老乡
You got the right to keep bleeding, homeboy.
走吧 走吧
Hey, come on. Come on.
趴好了
On your stomach.
我通知萨特夫妇了
I called the Sutters.
他们正要来接玛雅回家
They're on their way to pick up Maya.
这些人不想要她 妮基
Those people don't want her, Nikki,
他们不要你的时候 就不再是家人了
and when you're not wanted, they aren't your family.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
没有选择
No.
我知道这很难
I know this is hard.
要不你进去陪她等呢
Why don't you go in there and wait with her?
好吧
Okay.
当我只有一个人的时候
When I was on my own
不论我睡在哪
no matter where I had to sleep,
不论是谁打♥压♥我
no matter who stepped over me...
都没有在家里感觉那么孤单
I never felt as alone as I did when I was back home.
不 那就是间房♥子
No, it's, ahem, just a house.
不是我的家
Not my home.
我小时候
When I was very young,
也遭遇过一些事
something happened to me, too.
我没有 我不是离家出走的
I didn't, uh, I didn't leave home,
我是被抓走的
but I was taken from it.
我曾希望过
And I hoped
祈祷过
I prayed
会有人来拯救我
that, uh, someone would come and save me.
但
But
最后
in the end,
拯救我的不是我的家人
it wasn't my family who did.
是警♥察♥
It was the police.
就算你很孤单
Even when you are alone,
你也不必感受孤独
you don't have to feel lonely.
这个世上有无限光明
There are infinite lights in this world.
你只需要
You just
你只需要在黑暗中寻找
...you just have to see them in the dark.
这是我的电♥话♥
My, uh, cellphone number is on there,
有需要就打给我
just in case you need me.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, I just
从来没人照顾过我
I've never had anyone look out for me before.
也从来没人挂念着我
I've never even had anyone miss me.
我觉得有人挂念你
Oh...I think someone does.
我 和凯特琳聊过
I, uh, I spoke to Caitlyn.
是吗
You did?
是的而且
I did, and I, um...
我有种感觉
I have a feeling that...
你的泰迪熊还在等你
your"Teddy Bear" is still out there.
我现在该怎么办
What do I do now?
你先开始治疗
you start to heal.
吃药
You take your meds.
或者 和心理医师谈谈
Maybe...talk to a therapist.
再过几年
And in a few more years,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表