剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
不认识 好吧
Uh, whatever. Okay.
你见过这人吗 照片里的
Have you ever seen this guy, right here?
等下等下
W- W- Wait.
不是因为我网站“泰伦斯真♥相♥”找我吗
This isn't about my website- - "Truth by Terrance"?
不是 这和一个失踪人员有关
No, this is about a missing person.
我们知道你昨天和保罗·米勒
So, we understand that you got into an altercation
发生了口角
with Paul Miller yesterday.
那人
That guy?
好吧 听着
Okay, fine. Look.
他儿子开了一罐粘液 好吗
His kid opened up a container of ooze. Right?
打开予就是你的了
Once you open it up, it's yours.
本来结束了 但这爸对价格不满了
That's it, but the daddy got pissed off about the price- -
就好奇下 你用13分
I'm just curious- what is the price
做出来的东西卖♥♥多少钱
of something that you made for 13 cents?
39. 99
It's 39. 99.
真会赚啊 我不喜欢你这种人
Uh- huh. Oh, I don't like you.
行吧 然后
Okay, great. Anyway.
他弄得满手都是 然后就开始抓狂了
Uh, he got it all over his hands and he started freaking out.
我理解 好吗
And I get it, okay?
我也有个神经多样性的侄女
I got a neurodivergent nephew.
我知道我妹经历过什么
I see what my sister has to go through,
所以我为他感到抱歉 把钱退了
so I felt sorry for the guy and I gave him his money back.
没了
That's it.
我还告诉他
Even gave him
看飞碟的最佳营地
a primo campsite for UFO hunting.
噢太好了 营地在哪
Oh, that's good. Where is this campsite?
好 别说出去 好吗
Okay. Don't spread it around, please?
城外有个51区
There is an Area 51 right outside the city.
费城51区
"Philly 51. "
有超多飞碟飞过 像是外星人机场
Okay? So much UFO traffic, it's like, uh, an E. T. airport.
军方一直想隐瞒这地方RU
The military has been trying to cover it up for years.
费城51区 是啊 看看这些烧伤
Yeah, Philly 51? Yeah. Look at these burns.
受飞碟辐射的溪水给我留下的
I got them from the UFO- radiated creek water.
营地 在 哪里
Where...is...the campsite?
好吧
Okay.
它在里德利溪旁
It's out by Ridley Creek.
谢谢 呆在原地 别走
Thank you. Stay right there, don't move.
我至少能
Can I at least-
不行 呆着
You can do nothing! Just stay there.
好 里德利溪
AlI right, Ridley Creek.
保罗肯定去了那片树林
That's gotta be where Paul went into the woods.
他那些烧伤
Look at those burns.
你带海伦去取些溪水样本
You gotta take Helen to get some creek- water samples,
但我得先跟她立点基本规矩
but I'd set some ground rules with her first.
不不 你俩一块去
No, no. You guys are gonna bond.
会是个超棒的经历
It's gonna be a great experience.
会很棒的 杰森
It's gonna be fantastic. - Jason!
不不不 会很棒的 你会超享受的
No- no- no. It's gonna be great! You're gonna have a blast.
真讨厌你
I hate you.
防火墙后你都藏了些什么
What are you hiding behind all these firewalls?
等等 这是什么
Hello. What's this?
快点 杰 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Jay. Pick up.
等下 别挂
One second. Hold on.
嘿韦恩 怎么了 还好吗
Hey, Wayne. What's up? Everything okay?
没事 只是联♥系♥不上杰
Yeah, um, I just couldn't get ahold of Jay
他跟说我能联♥系♥你
and he told me to reach out to you.
我好像找出布劳恩一直隐瞒的事了
I think I found what Braun's been hiding.
好 找到什么了
AII right, yeah, what do you got?
那个因谋杀马里茨
The guy that's in jail
坐牢的家伙 洛根·巴洛
for Maritz's murder, Logan Barlowe- -
你们觉得他是替罪羊 对吧
you guys think he's a patsy, right?
我好像找到真凶了
I think I found the real bomber.
泰伦斯说 这就是未来
Terrance said
他告诉保罗和诺兰来这 这就是未来
this is where he sent Paul and Nolan.
谢谢你带上我
Thanks for bringing me with you.
当然 我平常就是实验室小白鼠
Sure. I'm usually a lab rat,
但今天我终于可以出来做田鼠了
but today I get to be a field mouse!
好吧 不行 第二条规矩怎么说的
Okay, no. What was rule number two?
不能唱歌♥
No singing?
那是第一条
That was rule number one.
哦 不许说双关语
Oh...no puns.
没错
Bingo,
他的名字哦
♪...Was his name- ♪
我听见了
Okay. I heard that.
好吧 稍等
Okay. - Wait a minute.
有轮胎印
We got tire tracks.
在那边
Back there.
个三脚架
And a tripod!
嗯 一定就是这里
Yeah, this must be the place.
他们可能走这边了 我们去看看
They might've gone this way. Let's try it.
好
Okay.
根据泰伦斯真♥相♥告诉我们的
So I searched property records,
我查了房♥产记录
based on what Truther- Terrance told us,
里德利溪附近没有”51区
and there is no"Area 51”near Ridley Creek,
但从这里往北半英里处有个造纸厂
but there is a paper mill half a mile north from here
拉斯普制浆造纸
Uh, Rasp Pulp and Paper.
为什么泰伦斯会认为造纸厂是51区呢
Why would Terrance think a paper mill is Area 51?
也许因为他们想尽一切办法
Maybe because they wanted to do everything they could
不被人发现吧
to stay off the grid.
大约20年前
About 20 years ago,
工厂里有过一场
there was an environmental protest
环境抗♥议♥
at the mill,
后来失控
and it got out of hand
死了一个工人
and one of the mill workers died.
在那之后
And then after that,
造纸厂就从公众数据库里消失了
the mill disappears from public databases-
网上都搜不到
scrubbed from internet searches.
我的意思是 房♥产记录需要访问代码
I mean, the property records require access codes.
他们基本上从公众视野中消失了
They basically just disappeared from public view.
所以那些不明飞行物的支持者认为
So that's why the UFO crowd thinks
这是另一个51区
this is another Area 51.
我是说
I mean-
那个外星展上的家伙说
The The alien guy said
溪水烧伤了他的手对吧
the creek water burned his hands, right?
对 你需要帮助吗
Yeah. You need some help?
不用
No, I am good.
我准备的很全面
I am fully prepared.
好吧
Ah, okay.
嚯
Ooh, look at those.
这阵势
Bonkers.
行吧
Oh, oh! Okay, yeah.
你只要站在那看专家来就行了
Yeah you just stand back and watch the expert.
行吧我退后 好了
right, standing back. Okay...
你以前也干过吗
Have you done this before?
干过
Yes, I've done this. Uh- huh?
好多 好多 好多次
Many, many, many, many...
开玩笑的 我只干过一次
Just kidding. I've done it once before.
只有一次哈
Oh! Oh...just once?
嗯
Yeah. Uno...
搞到了
Ah. There you go.
我会把水带到实验室
I have to get this to the lab
看看里面到底有什么
to figure out exactly what it is,
但这里有非极性分子
but there are non- polar molecules in here,
形成了乳剂
forming an emulsion.
所以是说水里有化学物质吗
Uh, so there's chemicals in the water?
你 凯米说的对
You...Kemi called it right.
不 懂了没
No. Get it?
不 化学 凯米(她玩了读音梗)
No. - "Chemical. "Kemi- -
不 说的
No Called?
等等 我找到个东西
Wait a minute, I got something.
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表