剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
你 你去跟你上司说一声吧
You why don'tyou go tell your boss that?
等等
Wait
请稍等片刻
Give me one second.
我再去确认一下 -好极了
I'll double- check - Greatl
你就偏得到处骗人吗
Why you gotta lie to everybody?
我问你 你上次通过说真话
Let me ask you a question. When's the last time
成功达到目的是什么时候
telling the truth got you what you actually wanted?
在你开始给我瞎搞之前
My batting average was pretty good
我的打击率还是不错的
before you started messing around.
你还有打击率呢
Oh, your batting average?
你是说七成的失球吗
means you miss the ball 70%of the time?
所以你的比喻只能证明
So your analogy proves- -
你要跟我这个打过棒球的人
You're gonna talk baseball
聊棒球吗
with the guy who played baseball?
我只是想说
I'm just telling you.
有什么问题吗 二位
Are we having a problem, gentlemen?
不不不 没有问题 只是哲学探讨而已
No, no, no problem. Just a philosophical discussion.
我是蒂尔达·哈维 农业发展的首席执行官
I'm Tilda Harvey, CEO of Agritex.
我是迈克·谢尔曼警司 这位是杰森·格兰特警探
Sergeant Mike Sherman, Detective Jason Grant.
你好 -我得知
How do you do? - I understand
你们工会想要投资
your union is looking to invest.
你们直接来找还挺罕见
It's a little odd that you guys would come to us directly
一般都是走股票基金的
Usually we're approached through equity funds.
是的 我们正在增长市场内
Right, well, we are looking for direct investments
寻找直接投资的机会
in, uh, in growth markets.
这样吧 你有没有时间
In fact, do you have, um,
跟我们单独聊聊呢
any time for us in private, maybe?
为了警方 什么都可以
Anything for the boys in blue
请跟我来
Follow me.
我讨厌他
I hate him.
你或者你们任何一位同事
Have you, or any of your colleagues
有和一位名叫露西·拉普的女性联♥系♥过吗
come into contact with a woman named Lucy Lapp?
我们不是要来讨论警方养老基金的吗
I thought we were gonna discuss the F. O. P. Pension Fund.
是 但你刚说为了警方什么都可以
Yeah, but you said"anything for the boys in blue, "
那现在警方想知道露西·拉普在哪里
and right now, the boys in blue wanna know where Lucy Lapp is.
你们为什么会觉得我认识这人呢
What makes you think I know who this is?
因为你们的子公♥司♥
Well- - well, because your subsidiary,
宾夕法尼亚家禽养殖场
Penn Poultry Farms,
在2017年试图买♥♥下她丈夫的地
tried to buy her husband's land back in 2017.
并且他不愿意做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
A sale he was against.
我们认为他是准备将支票还给你们的
We think that he was gonna return the check to you,
然后很巧 他就这么失踪了
and then, he conveniently disappeared.
现在我们发现他是被杀了
Turns out he was murdered.
他的遗孀露西
His widow, Lucy,
她被目击到出现在这附近
um, she was just seen around here,
应该是来找你们的
presumably coming to see you,
现在她失踪了
and now she's disappeared,
所以或许你可以帮我们解释一下
so maybe you can help us explain that.
我完全不知道这些事情
I have no idea about any of this.
有了
Here we are.
根据我们这里的档案
According to the file,
拉普先生失踪之后
when Mr. Lapp disappeared,
加上他父母也已经过世
and with his parents already deceased,
根据他们的传统
the land went back to the community,
土地所有权归属了他们的社群
as is their custom.
我们又签了第二张支票
We cut a second check
因为他们的执事把那片地
because their deacon sold their land
卖♥♥给了宾夕法尼亚家禽养殖场
to Penn Poultry Farms.
真的吗
Really?
该不会是阿莫斯·米勒执事吧
Uh, would that be a Deacon Amos Miller?
就是他
That's the one.
他签了文件 兑现了支票
He signed the paperwork and cashed the check.
抱歉让你们大老远跑一趟
I'm sorry you came all this way,
但如果你们找的这个女人
but if the woman you're looking for
对这笔买♥♥卖♥♥有意见
had a problem with the sale,
那她晚了7年
she's about seven years too late.
2017年
Now, in 2017,
我调查杰迪失踪案的时候
when I investigated Jed's disappearance,
你没跟我说过
you didn't mention that control
他家里土地的控制权被转移给你了
of his family's land was passed on to you.
我当时根本没想到这些
That thought was far away from my mind.
而且也不是转移给我了
And it did not pass to me.
是转移给我们社群了
It passed to the community.
作为执事 我的职责
As deacon, it is my duty
就是负责管理这些交易
to manage transactions like this,
但也仅限于此了
but that is all.
好吧 那我就直说了
Okay. Let me be direct.
杰迪被杀是有原因的
Jed was killed for a reason.
而你兑现的那张支票
and about two million of those reasons
就是两百万个原因
were in a check that you deposited.
是这样的 我觉得杰迪的死
See, I think there's a connection
和露西的失踪
between Jed's death
之间是有联♥系♥的
and Lucy's disappearance,
而这个联♥系♥ 就是你
and that connection...is you.
我要找我太太聊聊
I want to speak to my wife.
这位执事什么都不肯坦白
Uh, his honor the deacon isn't giving up anything.
说到这个
Speaking of giving up- -
哦惩戒抄送给你了是吧
Oh, you were cc'd on the reprimand?
我能怎么办 布劳恩要对我下手
What am I gonna do? Braun's coming after me.
我知道这是个警告
I know that it's a warning,
我也知道你不在乎 好吗
and I know that you don't care, okay?
这就让我很害怕 杰 你继续逼下去
That scares me, Jay. You keep pushing,
我就救不了你了
I'm not gonna be able to save you.
我也没让你救我啊
Well, I- I didn't ask you to save me.
我不是要你救我 好吗
That's not what I'm asking for, okay?
如果有人要对我下手 那就放马过来吧
If there's a target on my back, there's a target on my back.
如果这导致我们所有人都被盯上呢
What if it puts a target on all of our backs?
我们可以选择正确的做法 也可以选择容易的做法
Then we can do the right thing, or we can do the easy thing.
你决定
It's your call.
是吗
Is it?
不 我只是想礼貌一点 但这有用吗
No, I was being polite. Did it work out?
是 他肯定知道一些什么
Yep, he knows something,
但他只肯和他老婆说话
but he only wants to talk to his wife.
估计是为了
Probably scold her
她跑来我们这里而训斥她吧
for coming here in the first place.
我们怎么办 让他一个人闷着吗
What do we do? Let him stew?
不 把他老婆找来 让他们吵
No, bring in wifey, let em get into a fight,
说不定就能听到一些我们想听的东西
and maybe we'll hear something we want to hear.
确实 他说得对 照他要的办
Yeah, he's right. Give the deacon what he wants.
好了 你老婆来了 你得偿所愿了 好吗
AlI right. Your wife's here. You got what you wanted. Okay?
现在我们需要答案 好吗
Now we need answers. Okay?
我们得想办法找到露西
We need to try to find Lucy.
在你去我们家之前 露西挺好的
Before you came to our home, Lucy was fine.
一直都是这样的
Is always this way for us.
你们过来 我们受苦
The English come, and we suffer...
就像学校里的那些可怜孩子一样
just like those poor children at the schoolhouse.
是啊 我记得那案子
Yeah, I remember that case.
死了五个孩子
Five children dead,
大家还参加了枪手的葬礼
community attended the shooter's funeral.
我们的世界是不同的
Our worlds are different.
我们会原谅
We may forgive,
但不会忘记
but we do not forget.
好 那别忘了
Okay, well, don't forget
我只是想帮你们女儿
that I'm just trying to help your daughter.
阿莫斯
Amos.
我会照顾好我自己的家人
I will take care of my own family.
听着 现在已经太晚了
Listen. It's too late for that.
你太太已经报告了露西的失踪
Your wife already reported Lucy missing.
我们知道她人在费城
Now, we know she's in Philadelphia.
如果她不是在逃开某个人
If she wasn't running from somebody,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表