剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
所以我叫了园丁来
So I called a landscaper.
账单已经在你邮箱里了
The bill's in your mailbox.
别忘了给小费哦
Don't forget to tip.
她认真的吗
Is she serious?
还有更好的
Oh...It gets better.
在亨德森先生之后
Uh, after mr. Henderson,
她去了雅各布女士家
She goes to mrs. Jacobs'house.
但你知道那是我的车啊
But you know that's my car.
而且我就住这条街
And I live on this street!
你知道这要花掉我多少钱吗
Do you know how much that's gonna cost me?
没有许可就不能停车 雅各布女士
no permit, no parking, mrs. Jacobs.
如果我让你无许可停车
If I let you park without a permit,
那对其他人就不公平了
It wouldn't be fair to the others.
这是拖车公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Here's the number for the tow truck company.
全是这样的 一直继续 直到她见到哈罗德
And it goes on and on, until she sees harold,
然后就没踪影了
And then we lose sight of her.
所以一开始是找不到动机
So we went from no motives at all
现在全是动机了吗
To too many to count?
问题是
I mean, the question is,
有谁气到要伤害她了
Is who was provoked enough to harm her?
伤害谁
harm who?
别是帕蒂女士吧
Not ms. Patty, I hope.
你们看到她的文件夹了吗
Did you see her binder?
这位女士简直就是整理女王
This woman is an organization queen!
是啊 她也是个疯子
Yeah, well, she's also a maniac.
可能她只是被人误会了
Maybe she's just misunderstood,
就像我最喜欢的两位音乐剧恶女一样
Like my two most- favorite musical- theater villainesses.
你们能猜到是谁吗
Can you guess which ones?
当然是安妮里的汉尼根太太
Ms. Hannigan from"annie"
还有绿野仙踪里的埃维琳了啊
And evillene from"the wiz"! Duh.
你有什么事吗 海伦
Something you need, helen?
有 有 请二位移步
Yes! Yes. Ease on down the road.
到我办公室来
To my office.
我在文件夹上只找到了
I couldn't pull a print from the binder
帕蒂女士的指纹
Other than ms. Patty's,
但我知道为什么那人这么馋了
But I know why someone might've had the munchies.
芝士粉里有大♥麻♥树脂
There's cannabis resin in the cheese dust.
等等 这怎么可能
wait. How's that possible?
大♥麻♥晶体
Weed crystals.
它们在物体表面的停留时间比你能摸到或者闻到的时间要长
They linger on surfaces longer than you can feel or smell them.
这不是 很酷吗
IGn't that Dope?
拜托你别玩双关
Please don't start with the puns.
如果大♥麻♥双关笑话是一种罪孽 那各位 地狱见吧
If weed puns are asin, rll see you all...Inhale.
我猜帕蒂女士肯定是不吸毒的
I'm guessing ms. Patty is the opposite of baked.
是吧 也就是说这痕迹
Okay? Which means the trace
应该是抓走她的人留下的
Is likely from whoever grabbed her.
我来辨认一下这大♥麻♥种类 看能不能有所发现
Ill identify the strain see if that gets us anywhere.
我去跟进邻居那里 好吗
I'lI follow up with the neighbors. Yeah?
嗨 二位
hey, uh, you guys?
帕蒂女士在停车 住房♥
So, ms. Patty filed complaints
和动物管理部门都提交过投诉
With parking, housing, animal control,
但有一个是成功了的
But one of them paid off.
你去找杰森 -好
Get jason. Yeah.
这人叫朱利安·米克斯
his name is julian meeks.
开了一家汽修店
He owns an auto repair shop.
前科非常齐全
He's got a full jacket- -
故意伤害 盗窃 应有尽有
Assault, burglary, you name it.
好 所以他升级开始绑♥架♥人了 也不意外
Right, so kidnapping's an escalation- - not a surprise.
是的 帕蒂女士针对他提交了多次投诉
Yeah. Ms. Patty filed multiple complaints against him,
但她投诉太多次了最后他们都不跟进了
Said he was casing cars, but she called so many times that they stopped following up.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我感觉这种人
I got a feeling this is the type of guy
肯定不喜欢警♥察♥
That doesn't like cops.
先别急着下结论 好吗
Hey, hey, hey. Let's not jump to conclusions, all right?
哦行 你觉得向半克斯这种人出示警徽
Oh, right, because you think badging a guy like meeks
是可行的吗
Is the way to go?
嗨 你这里头有什么被害人吗
"hey! You got any victims in here? "
有啊 这边请 既然你都出示警徽了
"sure, this way since you badged me.
她就被绑在后面呢
She's tied up, right in the back.
看到了吗 就那儿
See her? Right there. "
好了 够了
AlI right. Hey, hey. Enough.
到了 这里就是米克斯的店
We're here. It's meeks' place.
那是你好兄弟哈罗德吗
is that your boy harold?
可能小情人没全说实话
Maybe loverboy's not telling us something.
或者他是幕后黑手
Or he's the one behind it
花钱雇了这变♥态♥来绑♥架♥帕蒂女士
And he's paying this creep for kidnapping ms. Patty.
朱利安·米克斯是帕蒂女士通缉名单上的第一位
Julian meeks is top of ms. Patty's you- know- what list.
我觉得可能是他绑♥架♥了她
I think maybe he grabbed her.
所以我就来这里订了辆车
I put a down payment on a car
为了来这里探探情况
So I could, you know, case the joint.
来这里探探情况 -是啊
"case the joint. "- that's right!
无意冒犯 哈罗德 但这主意实在是太蠢了
No disrespect, harold, but that was a really dumb idea.
这是我成为她的英雄的机会啊
This is my chance to be her hero.
你们知道吗 她连续两个月每天去学校
You know, she picked lonnie jones up at school
接洛尼·琼斯 就因为他妈妈病了
Every day for two months because his mother was sick?
她为克莱恩先生举办了食品募捐活动
She organized a food drive for mr. Klein,
因为他买♥♥不起生活杂货
cause he couldn't afford groceries.
她可能是挺挑剔的
Now, she may be prickly,
0 但这女人
But this is a woman
值得我为她拼命 -哈罗德 哈罗德
Worth fighting for. Harold, harold.
听着 我们不需要你来英雄救美
Listen, we don't need you to be a knight in shining armor.
好吗 我们需要保证你的安全
AlI right? We need you to be safe,
这样帕蒂女士回来才有人等着她
So that ms. Patty has someone to come home to.
但我可以帮忙啊
But I can help!
我可以做点什么的
I can do something!
你已经帮到我们了 好吗
You've already helped. All right?
你做到了 你让我有了个想法
You did something. You gave me an idea.
真的很感谢你 但现在我需要你回家
I appreciate it, but now I need you to go home.
拜托了
Please.
谢谢你 哈罗德s
Thank you, harold.
你车后备箱里都是什么东西
Um, w- w- what's in your trunk?
我带的篮球队孩子们的奖杯 怎么了
My basketball kids trophies. Why?
没怎么
No reason.
你干什么 你干什么啊
What're you doing? What're you doing?
抱歉 -不是 为什么
Sorry. - Why? Why, why? Why?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你别紧张啊
Will you relax?
我知道哪里能修车
I know a place we can get it fixed.
拜托你别告诉妮基就行
Don't tell nikki, please.
我也没准备说
I wasn't planning on it.
这是怎么了
what the heck happened here?
有个蠢人撞上来了
Something stupid hit it.
麻烦你出去走走好吗
Will you go for a walk, please?
他很生气 他觉得这是我的错
He's very upset. He thinks it's my fault.
总之 他的意思是很不幸出了这种事
Anyway, what he meant to say was unfortunate things happen.
很感谢你让我们插了个队
We appreciate you fitting us in.
我想你一定很忙吧
I assume you've got a busy schedule,
所以非常感谢你
So thank you very much.
我刚到店里
I just got to the shop.
刚来吗 -是啊
Just now? Yeah.
这时间有点晚了吧
I mean, it's a little late in the day.
你这是怎么 早上很忙吗 还是
What, you, uh- busy morning, or- -
我就是好奇 为今后打算嘛
I'm just curious for the future.
就 如果我下次还要修车
Um, you know, if I've got any repairs that- -
我日程比较灵活
Oh, I keep a flexible schedule.
是吗 -是啊
You do? Yeah.
挺好
That's good!
你为什么老是看着那儿 那儿有什么东西
Why you keep looking over there? What's over there?
我还在跟你讲话呢
I'm talking to you here.
喂 唐尼
Hey, donny?
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表