剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
加油 爸爸 得找到它呀
Come on, Dad. You have to find it.
猎户座应该就在那儿
Orion should be right there.
它的带状恒星在三万度下燃烧成蓝白色
The belt stars burn blue- white at 30, 000 degrees.
参宿四位于猎户座肩部
Betelgeuse is Orion's shoulder.
红色 3500度
Red. 3, 500 degrees.
我在尽力了 诺兰
I'm trying my best here, Nolan.
它们都长一个样
They all look the same to me.
爸 外星飞碟就在那儿呢
Dad! It's where the UFOs are.
可不止来看飞碟的 儿子
It's not just UFOs, son.
我特地租了辆房♥车
I rented an RV for this.
我知道你有多爱车
I know how much you love vehicles.
今晚会很有意思的
Tonight's gonna be fun!
你说过我们会看到外星飞碟的
You said that we would see a UFO.
我说我们会试一试
Uh, I- I said we'd try.
外星人
Aliens!
我想去看看
I wanna go see.
诺兰 别去
Nolan, stop!
不 别碰我
No. Don't touch mel
你怎么总能挣脱我呢
How do you always get away from me?
手指相碰是你握力最弱的地方
The weakest part of your grip is where the fingers meet
而我手腕最细的地方
and the thinnest part of my wrist
是拇指这侧
is at the thumb side.
只需手腕一转 一扭
I can escape easily,
我就能轻松挣脱
with a wrist rotation and a pivot.
拜托了爸爸 能去看看那道光吗
Come on, Dad! Can we go see the lights?
拜托
Please!
好吧
Okay.
跟在我身后 好吗
Just stay behind me. All right?
还不知道那是什么 咱别走太近
I don't know what it is, let's keep our distance.
来吧
Come on.
跟紧了 诺兰
Stay close to me, Nolan.
就知道今晚能看到外星人
I knew we'd see aliens tonight!
不管那是什么
Whatever is out there.
我们不想惊动它
we don't want to scare it.
我想看嘛 想看外星人
I wanna see. I wanna see aliens.
别拦我
Ow! Don't.
快跑
Run.
诺兰 快跑
Nolan! Run!
真不敢信 我认真的
I cannot believe that. - I'm serious.
嗨 罗尼
Hi, Ronnie.
你是对的 他还真像“老香料”广♥告♥模特呢
You're right. He does look like the Old Spice commercial.
谢了哈 说的是身体喷雾
Thanks. The body spray.
不是挤在丝瓜络上那玩意
Not the stuff you put on the loofah.
早说了吧
I told ya so.
有啥事 罗尼
How can I help you, Ronnie?
真不敢信你还在这儿
I'm shocked you're still here.
我还在惊着你了
Y- You're shocked I'm still here?
我还惊讶你在这儿呢 你有啥事啊
I'm shocked you're here. What are you doing here?
明显你没在打扫 她在这干嘛呢
You're obviously not cleaning. What is she doing here?
说对了 先走一步哈
I'm not. I'm gone.
拜
Bye.
很高兴见着你 罗尼
Always great to see you, Ronnie.
你好像整得她不高兴了
Look, I think you've upset her.
我整她不高兴了
I upset her? - Mm- hmm!
换了我可小心言行喔
And I would be careful if I were you.
她支持泳池男拿下我
She is rooting for the pool boy to win me over.
噢 是有六块腹肌的杰克吗
Oh, is that, uh, Six- Pack Jack?
他又和你调情 我要弄死他
He's flirting with you again? I'll kill'im.
他叫雅克 而且有八块腹肌
Uh, it's"Jacques, "and he has an eight- pack.
拿着 搞定了
Here. It's done.
换话题了哈
I see you're changing the subject.
过会儿再聊杰克的事
We'll get back to Jack later.
这怎么用
Um, how does this work?
这是RAT 远程访问木马
It's a R. A. T. remote- access trojan.
你上传文件后
You upload the file,
我能获取隐藏在
and I will get a C2 channel
维护诊断中的命令控制通道
that hides under maintenance diagnostics.
太棒了 讲人话行吗
Fantastic. You wanna try that in English?
把这插♥进♥布劳恩电脑里
Put that into Braun's computer
他想隐瞒什么我都能看到了
and I will get to see everything he's trying to hide.
太棒了
Fantastic.
现在 你确定要这么干吗
Now, you sure that you want to do this?
我是说 窥探你上司
I mean, spying on your boss- -
你可会摊上大♥麻♥烦的
you could get into some pretty big trouble.
确实 但严格来说
Right. Well, technically,
是你来窥探我上司
you're gonna be the one spying on my boss,
所以这我倒不担心
so I'm not too worried about it.
你知道我意思
You know what I mean.
听着 他冲我们毫不手软 好吗
Look, he is coming at us very aggressively. All right?
他有事隐瞒
Um, he's hiding something.
你确定这小玩意
You tellin me this little thing's
能告诉我们他瞒了什么
gonna tell us what that is?
是
Yeah.
好
Good.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
好 你只需要把这插♥进♥布劳恩电脑里
AII right. All you gotta do is get this in Braun's computer.
我只需要
AII"I"have to do?
只能你来
It's gotta be you.
嘿 提醒一句 我明天要结婚了
Hey, in case you forgot- I'm getting married tomorrow.
我理解
I understand,
但要是搞清布劳恩隐瞒了什么
but if we figure out what Braun is hiding,
我们就有把柄了 懂吗
then we got him. You understand?
好吧 那我被逮个现行咋办
AII right. What happens if I get caught?
他已经把我流放到重案组了
He already banished me to Homicide.
所以得你来啊
That's why it's gotta be you.
因为他把我调到重案组了
Because he banished me to Homicide,
他办公室在重案组那层
his office is on Homicide's floor...
没人会质疑我去的动机
nobody's gonna question why I'm there.
行吧 只能我来
AlI right, yeah. It's gotta be me.
好 你怎么进他办公室呢
All right. How you gonna get into his office?
进去 不成问题
I mean, getting in, that's not a problem.
我只担心 怎么支开布劳恩
It's keeping Braun out- - that's what I'm worried about.
交给我吧
Leave that to me.
巴蒂斯塔警监
Captain Batista.
有位想报案的女士
There's a woman here who needs to file a report.
州警带她来的
Troopers brought her in.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 这事你得帮我
AlI right. I'm gonna need your help on this.
没问题
I got you.
我们齐心协力 好吗
We're all in this together, okay?
最好是喽
Yeah, we better be,
因为一旦做了就没回头路了
because once we do this, there is no going back.
你确定想这么做吗
Are you sure you're okay with this?
让他俩单独聊聊吧
Let's give them a moment alone.
听着 布劳恩调我时可是毫不留情 好吗
Look. Braun took the gloves off when he transferred me, okay?
有他好看了
He's going down.
真希望明天不是 你懂的
Just be a lot better if tomorrow wasn't, you know- -
我们人生中最重要的一天
...The most important day of our lives?
我知道
I know.
但我们可以的
But we got this.
是啊
Yeah, we do.
保罗和诺兰昨晚去野营了
Paul and Nolan went camping last night.
他们在树林里看到些东西
They saw something in the woods,
保罗去探个究竟
and Paul went to investigate,
诺兰说他
and Nolan said that he...
他得逃命
he had to run for his life.
因什么逃命
Run from what?
他没看清只
He didn't see, just- -
只看到绿光
just a green light.
保罗让诺兰回房♥车上
Paul sent Nolan back to the RV,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表