剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你为我所做的一切 帕蒂妈妈
everything you done for me, mama patty- -
抱歉我的音乐害你这样
I'm sorry my music put you in harm's way,
只要你安全就好 我只在乎这个
As long as you are safe, that's all I care about.
我自己没孩子
I was never blessed with children,
但是能填补你生活中的空洞
But filling that hole in your life
对我来说就是最重要的
Means the world to me.
我爱你
I love you.
你们俩充满爱的世界还能再容纳一个人吗
Yeah. Does that world have room for one more?
哈罗德 你怎么来了
Harold! What are you doing here?
当然是帮失踪人口调查组找你啊
Helping the mpu find you, of course.
他们说我帮了大忙了
They said I was a big help.
我让全街区的人都签名了
I got everyone on the block to sign it
包括那个古板的雅备布太太
Even stuffy mrs. Jacobs,
她原谅你叫人把她的车拖走了
Who forgives you for getting her car towed.
我还给你买♥♥了新的活页夹
I also got you new page protectors
和一些不干胶标签
And some sticky tabs.
你可真好
Oh, this is so sweet of you.
帕蒂女士
Ms. Patty,
从你欢迎我来到这个街区时
I've been in love with you
我就爱上你了
From the moment you welcomed me to the neighborhood.
真恨自己一直没勇气告诉你
I hate that I wasn't brave enough to tell you,
但是一想到我可能再也没机会说
But the thought of not getting that chance
才让我更害怕
Scared me even more.
费城这么多街区
I'm the luckiest man on earth
我偏偏住在了你那片儿
That, out of all the blocks in philly,
我真是世界上最幸运的男人
I ended up on yours.
天 哈罗德
Why, harold.
你可能是第一个让我说不出来话的人
You might be the first person to ever make me speechless.
我很乐意接受这个荣誉
I'll gladly accept that honor.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你的统治依然在继续
...Your reign continues.
这晚上还能再美好点吗
Ooh! Could this night get any sweeter?
我们庆祝一下吧
How about we celebrate?
约个会
With a date?
先去医院 然后吃晚饭
First the hospital, then dinner?
这个嘛
Well...Ahem.
我已经跟医务人员说了 我不用去医院
I already told the paramedics, I don't need the hospital.
但是约会嘛 我还是挺乐意的
But a date, I would welcome.
还有 哈罗德
And harold?
叫我帕蒂就行
Just call me patty.
我是来自另一个星球的
♪yo, I'm from another planet ♪
尽管现在我被困于这里
♪though currently I'm stranded here..♪
我看到人们
♪where I see people ♪
总是把一切当做理所当然
♪clearly taking everything for granted..♪
我知道你要把电脑拿回去
I know that you've gotta take the laptop back,
但在那之前
But, uh, before you do- -
你能给我解释一下
Would you care to explain- -
这个吗
This?
不能
no
不不 我不打算解释
No. No, I'm not gonna explain anything.
我要行使沉默权
whirlwind of success, mans grounded,
有意思了
Interesting.
嗯 -行吧
Yeah. yeah.
所以你才对嘻哈文化了解这么多吗
So, this is how you know so much about hip- hop?
因为你是个儿童说唱歌♥手吗
You were a child rap star?
我是神童来着
Mm. Prodigy, really,
这是他们以前用来形容我的词儿 不过随你怎么说吧
Is the...Term that they used, but whatever you want to say.
你还真是个内秀的人呢 杰森·格兰特
Well, you're a man of hidden talents, jason grant.
当地说唱歌♥手杰森·格兰特
"local rap artist, jason grant,
用他的歌♥曲《举起你的手》
Takes the scene by storm
席卷了现场
With his song, 'put your handz up'- "
你拼写手这个词的时候最后字母特意改了
It is very interesting that you chose to spell"hands"
还挺有意思的
With a"z. "
是 我知道 我知道你有点怀疑
Yeah. I know- I know you're being a little shady,
但那首歌♥真的爆火
But that song was actually fire.
是吗 -是
Yeah? - Yeah.
爆火哈 -可流行了
Fire? - It's a jam. Yeah.
这歌♥网上能下载到吗
Mm- hmm? Can I download it online,
还是说 我得专门去订购磁带
Or do I have to special order some cassette tapes?
矮油 你居然还会开玩笑呢
Oh, you're being funny! You got jokes!
我喜欢 真不错
I like that. That's cute.
你知道哪句话不是玩笑吗
Yeah, you know what's not a joke?
如果当时我认识你的话
If I had known you back then,
你肯定是我的菜
You would've been exactly my type.
当时吗
"back then"?
是吗 -当时
Yeah? - Back then.
是啊 -是吗
Yeah. Yeah?
就现 -在就不是了呗
Just...Not- not your thing anymore?
真恶心
Just disgusting.
让你我
♪...To make such major orphans♪
都成为孤儿
♪and get yours and mine in portions ♪
而我只是一具行尸走肉
♪and I'm one of the corpses inside a designer coffin♪
我们我们在萨斯奎汉纳
♪we find more philly's northside ♪
发现更多费城北部的人
♪at susquehanna sometime ♪
有时他们试图减轻打击
♪they try to soften the blow...♪
你先等一下
Just hold that thought for one second.
我没想到会这样 而且我还有消息要告诉你
I wasn't expecting this, and I have news.
你找到布劳恩
You found a connection
和汽车炸♥弹♥客之间的关系了吗 还是
Between braun and the car bomber, or- - ?
不是
No.
不是吗 -不是 但是
No? - No, but, um,
我调查了巴洛然后
I looked into barlowe and, uh.
他之前的爆♥炸♥
None of his prior bombings
都只造成过财产损失
Have anything but property damage,
所以两人死亡的结果并不符合他的手法
And so, two people killed doesn't really fit.
好吧
Okay, um...
那 那为什么他会认罪呢
So then why- why- - why did he flip?
你觉得呢
Do you think?
说实话我不确定
Honestly, I'm not sure. - Uh- huh?
但之前遇到的HIPAA法案问题让我有了个主意
But our hipaa problem earlier gave me an idea.
我去查了他的医疗记录 然后
I did check his medical records, and.
我不知道他为什么认罪
I don't know why he flipped
又为什么要替人背锅
Or why he took the fall,
但他不会坐很久牢的
But he he's not gonna be doing a lot of time.
为什么
Why's that?
他是癌症末期了 所以
Well, he's got stage- four carcinoma, so- -
他是癌症末期吗
He has stage- four carcinoma?
对
Yep. Um
我得去告诉妮基
I gotta go tell nikki.
你要去告诉妮基 现在吗
You gotta go tell nikki- - n- now?
对
I do.
他被关起来了啊
The man is in lock- up.
到明天他也还会在牢里 所以
You know, he's gonna. Stay there until tomorrow.
我得告诉她去
I gotta go tell her.
抱歉
I- I'm sorry.
抱歉 我得 我得走了
I'm sorry. I gotta- - I gotta.
这证明了我是对的
This proves I'm right.
至少他把你留下了
At least he left you.
刚才看到哪儿了
Where were we?
抱歉 我得
Hey, I'm sorry, I need the, um- -
不是吧 你剥夺了我的尊严 现在还要抢走我的欢乐吗
Really? You're gonna take my dignity and my happiness?
鞋 不是吧
Oh, shoes? Really?
我怎么说的 我怎么说的
What did I say? What did I say?
你看 你看吧
See? Y a see?
听着
...Listen.
杰和我有自己的快速沟通方式
Jay and I have a shorthand.
好吗 然后有时候 我就忘了给你解释
Okay? And sometimes, I forget to fill you in.
嗯 所以这才很奇怪 毕竟要和你结婚的是我
Yeah, which is weird, considering I'm marrying you,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表