剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
唐尼 -喂 喂
Donny! - Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
后面没你要的东西
hey! Ain't nothing for you back there.
不 我只是 我要上个厕所
No, I just- I gotta use the bathroom.
厕所坏了
Bathroom's out of order.
看着 看着 看着
Lookit. Lookit. Lookit. Lookit. Lookit.
冷静点 你坐下
Relax. You sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
别动 -坐下
Don't move. Sit down.
让你冷静点
That means you relax.
冷静 好吗
Chill out. Okay?
可以 挺好
Okay. Good.
你们俩蠢货就是在干这个呀
This is what you idiots are doing?
卖♥♥汽车零件
Huh? Car parts?
什么发现
What do you got?
往中国送催化转化器是吧
Sending catalytic converters to china?
这可是重罪
It's a felony.
顺带一提我们是警♥察♥
We're cops, by the way. - Oh!
费城警局
Philly pd.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
别动
Don't move. Oh
看着挺疼啊
That looked like it hurt.
不 不 哈罗德 他们还没找到她
No. No, harold, they didn't find her.
我们在跟进你们邻居的情况了
We followed up with your neighbors.
有消息我们会通知你的 好吗
We'll keep you posted, okay?
绝对的 好
Absolutely. Absolutely. Okay.
他真是爱得很深啊
That man is in love.
你和迈克这是怎么了
Hey, what's going on with you and mike?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么吗 -没什么
Nothing? - Nothing
-好 -我们没什么
Okay. - Nothing's going on.
我们知道你和帕蒂女士
we know you had a run- in
起了争执 也就是说你有动机
With ms. Patty, which gives you a motive.
我没碰过她
I didn't touch her.
我再问你一次 她在哪里
I'm gonna ask you this one time- - where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
杀了她我是很乐意的
I mean, I'd happily kill her,
但跟她在一起待着
But actually spending time with her?
想都别想
No way!
你就是这条街上的老鼠 朱利安
You're like the neighborhood rodent, julian.
好吗 每辆车下面你都钻
AlI right? Under every damn car.
听着 我可以跟你交易 好吗
Look, I'm gonna make you a deal. Okay?
你告诉我点有用的
You tell me something that matters,
我就当没看到你们偷的转化器
And I'll forget about the stolen converters.
不然我把你送去牢里
Or I put you in jail,
让其他老鼠把你啃光
And let the other rodents freakin eat you.
懂了吗 -行吧
You got me? Fine.
我当时在看一辆车的情况
I was checking out a car,
然后我看到了帕蒂女士 所以我就
And I saw ms. Patty, so I
我就藏起来了
I hid,
然后有两个人跳下了一辆车
And these two guys jumped out of a van.
对她动了手
They roughed her up,
然后他们 他们就抓了她
And then they, uh, they just grabbed her
然后就开车走了
And they drove off.
好 你看到他们的脸了吗
okay. You see their faces?
没有 他们戴着面具呢
nah. They were wearing masks.
你就没想到要把这事儿说出来吗
you didn't think to say anything...
你又开始那样动你的脖子了
You're doing that thing with your neck.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
就是你 你生气的时候
When y- you're pissed off,
会以特定的方式揉自己的脖子
You rub your neck in a certain way,
显然你很生气
And you're clearly pissed off.
我没生气
I'm not pissed off.
好吧 这么糟糕吗
Oh, okay. It's that bad?
我是无辜的
I'm innocent!
我不知道你对无辜的定义是什么
I don't know what your definition of innocent
你知道糟糕的是什么吗 -什么
You know what's bad? - Huh?
这位年长女士已经失踪8小时了
An elderly woman missing for eight hours.
这才叫糟糕
That's what's bad.
这 我同意 -拜托了
That's- - I agree. Por favor.
行吧 那车呢
AlI right, what about the van?
什么品牌型号♥ 车牌看见没
Make, model, license plate?
我没看到车牌
Well, I- I didn't catch the plate.
听着 我没时间跟你玩儿 好吗
Listen, listen, I don't have time for this. All right?
我现在就跟你说清楚
And I'm letting you know right now,
牢里那些老鼠 可是饿得很啊 明白吗
Those rodents inside of prison- very, very hungry. You got it?
是辆蓝色的雪弗兰小面包车 行了吧
It was a blue chevy astro. All right?
我就知道这些了
Now, that's all I know!
我觉得你肯定还知道别的
Yeah. No, I doubt that.
老兄 我是偷车的 好吗
Hey, man, my thing is cars, okay?
不是绑老太太的
Not old ladies!
就算她不是个疯子
And even if she wasn't nuts- -
虽然她确实是个疯子
Which she is- -
我也不会去惹帕蒂女士的
I would not mess with ms. Patty.
她儿子有个保镖
Her son has a bodyguard with a bad side
我可不想惹 -你说什么呢
I do not want to get on. What are you talking about?
帕蒂女士没有孩子啊
Well, ms. Patty doesn't have any children.
确实没有
No, she does not.
帕蒂女士
Ms. Patty,
没当过妈
She's not a mother.
不是她自己生的而已
Well, not biological.
算了 就这样吧
Hey, you know what, that's it.
你还想知道什么 就得给我交易
You wanna know more? You deal me outta here.
不不不 你还是没明白 是吧
Hey, hey. No, you don't get it. All right?
你没谈交易的资格
No, you don't get a deal.
你刚刚试图袭♥警♥
You just tried to assault an officer.
你知道这 -嗨
You know what that - hey, um.
我刚跟他店里那个伙计聊了聊
I just spoke to his buddy from the garage.
显然你给他的工资不够多
Um, apparently, you don't pay him very well,
因为他直接把你全供出来了
'cause he just ratted you out crazy.
谁信你的鬼话
Ah, I don't believe that.
行吧 我也不在乎你信不信的
AlI right, I don't care what you believe or not.
我本来以为只抓到他倒卖♥♥转化器
Um, I mean, I- I thought we only had him on the converters,
但现在你的罪行刚刚从很严重
But now your file just went from"really big"
变成了永世不见天日的程度
To"never see the light of day, ever again. "
是啊 糟糕得很
yeah. It's bad.
好吧 行
Okay. All right.
你们想知道什么
What do you want?
我要找到人 好吗 电♥话♥ 地址
I want names. All right? Numbers, addresses.
就现在
right now.
去年3月
Last March,
我本来在打量帕蒂女士家门口的一辆宝马
I was casing a bmw out front of ms. Patty's house,
结果等我回过神来
And, uh, next thing you know,
就已经被翻版莫·贝塔和他的混球打手围住了
I'm surrounded by"mo betta"and his entourage of d- bags.
最后发现那是他的车
Yeah, well, it turns out that was his car.
莫·贝塔 是那个说唱歌♥手吗
Mo betta, the rapper? Huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他是个主持人
Wow. He's an mc.
还挺厉害的
He's, um, kinda nice with it.
他刚发了张唱片 新唱片
He just put out a record- - a new record.
上一张唱片 他绝对会火
Last record- - I mean, he's gonna blow up.
说正事儿好吗
Do you mind?
好 我只是很喜欢他而已
Yeah. I'm just a fan, that's all.
传言是
Word on the street...
他可以算是她养大的
She practically raised him.
到底是谁养出你这种混♥蛋♥
who the hell raised you?
你们这种混♥蛋♥都是做我早餐的料
I eat punks like you for breakfast.
闭嘴
Shut up!
住手啊 老兄 她受伤了
Stop it, man! She's hurt.
这声音我听过
I know that voice.
凯文
Kevin?
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表