剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
找到韦恩之前 其他都先放一放
I mean, until we find Wayne, nothing else matters.
太好了 我不忍♥心先说出口
Thank God. I didn't want to be the one to say it.
你们怎么才能找到她
How are you gonna find her
你们已经不能参与这个案子了
if you've been kicked off the case
办公室都进不去
and out of the office?
布劳恩以为帮了自己 其实是帮了我们
Braun thinks that helped him, but it helps us, okay?
我们脱离他的视线 可以不受干扰地找到她
We're off his radar, we find her without any interference.
对
Yeah.
继续找 好吗
Just keep looking, would you, all right?
我请了几个人帮忙
AlI right, I called in some favors.
布劳恩还在办公室
Braun is still at the office,
但埃莫森还是不见踪影
uh, but Emerson is- is nowhere to be found.
我们一定会找到他的
We will find him, okay?
我们会把她找回来的
We'll get her back.
是 是 时间 时间
Yeah, yeah, time, time.
只是 我们快没时间了
It's just, we're running out of time.
那正好我在这儿
Then it's a good thing I'm here.
我在那辆黑色轿车后备箱里发现了韦恩的头发
I found Wayne's hair in the trunk of the black sedan,
还有血迹
and blood.
她不是逃犯 是有人把她绑♥架♥了
She's not a fugitive, someone grabbed her.
有多少血
How much blood?
只有一点点 可能是进后备箱的时候撞到头了
Just a tiny bit, maybe hit her head going in.
我还在副驾
I also found bacteria
脚垫上发现了细菌
on the floor mat, passenger side.
副驾 这有什么用
Passenger side, how does that help?
我是说 以我们对埃默森·布劳恩的了解
I mean, everything about Emerson Braun is saying
他不会亲自动手
that he's not doing this himself.
所以如果假设他坐副驾
So if we assume he was riding shotgun,
那么这些细菌就是他鞋上的
then the bacteria's from his shoes.
而这也不是普通的细菌
and this isn't just any bacteria,
是副溶血性弧菌
it's Vibrio parahaemolyticus,
由大量牡蛎引起的
which is caused by a concentration of oysters,
还有 海伦 海伦
and it's- - - Helen, Helen, Helen.
是 抱歉 说重点
Right, sorry, get to the point.
这种菌株只在德拉瓦运河小道附近的
This strain is found in a small area
一小片区域内才有
along the Delaware Canal towpath.
多小
How small?
大概方圆一英里范围吧
Maybe a one- mile radius?
我在布劳恩办公室的时候
When I was in Braun's office,
把所有东西都拍了照片 以防万一
I took pictures of everything, just in case.
有一张他们在河边的照片
There was this one photo of them by the river...
麻烦现在发给我
Please send that to me now.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
好 好的 河流在房♥子南面形成弧形
Okay, all right, so the river arcs south of the house.
有点弯曲
There's a bit of a bend...
如果看那边 那后面是山
If you look right there, there's hills behind them.
你查你的 凯米 把位置发我们
Just figure it out, Kemi, send us a location.
没问题
I got you.
我把德拉瓦的地图叠加上去
Let me just overlay the map of Delaware.
好了
Mm- hmm. All right.
运河路81号♥
81 Canal Road...
房♥子属于
and the owner of the house is...
埃默森特许集团
...Emerson Charter Group.
我们不能直接开枪打锁
We can't just shoot the lock.
他们会听到的
They're gonna hear us.
特警队有朋友就是好
It's good to have friends in SWAT.
走吧
Let's go.
我去楼下
I'm going downstairs.
楼下没问题
Downstairs was clear.
你觉得这像是掩盖真♥相♥的动机吗
This look like motive for a cover- up to you?
嗯 我刚收到妮基信息
Yeah. I also just got a text message from Nikki.
他们发现埃默森去年给马里茨支付过一笔款项
They found a payment from Emerson to Maritz last year.
十万美元
$100, 000.
就是说有个人在解决什么麻烦
So there's a fixer fixing something.
只是还不知道是什么麻烦
We just don't know what,
但我们知道原因
but we know why.
这哥们要竞选国会议员
This guy's running for Congress.
是 这意味着他不能就这么消失
Yeah, which means he can't just disappear.
那么他到底在哪儿呢
So where the hell is he?
走了 快快
Come on, come on, come on.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
在家呢 赶紧滚过来
I'm at home. Get your ass here.
不行 有人监视我
I can't. I'm being watched.
几小时后我就要发表宣言了
My announcement is in hours.
我得知道我的曝光率 我得看电脑
I need to know my exposure. I have to get in the laptop.
给我半小时
Give me half an hour.
我不想再等了 霍利斯
I'm tired of waiting, Hollis.
嘿 老板
Hey, boss.
她想跟你谈谈
She wants to talk to you.
亲爱的 你干嘛呢
Honey? What are you doing?
你都没睡过觉
You never came to bed.
我在处理些事
I'm dealing with something.
宝宝睡了
The baby's asleep.
现在才早上六点
It's 6: 00 a. m.
回去睡觉吧
go back to bed.
没事的
It's fine.
米歇尔
Michelle.
我爱你
I love you.
我想帮你
I'd like to offer you my help.
你要帮我
You're going to help me?
是的
I am.
埃默森
Emerson.
把线索拼凑起来其实并不难
It really wasn't that difficult to put the pieces together,
这个眼罩也没什么意义 所以
and there's really no point in this blindfold, so...
我有个提议
I have a proposal for you.
一个我们可以
A way that we can...
互帮互助的办法
help each other.
为什么我需要你帮助
And why do I need your help?
因为你哥哥说他在处理一切
Because your brother said that he's handling everything,
但他并没有
and he is not.
至少不是你想的那样
At least not in the way that you think he is.
我还在布劳恩家 已经好几个小时了
I'm still at Braun's. It's been a couple of hours.
不知道布劳恩在搞什么把戏
I don't know what Braun's playing at.
我从费城警局跟着他回家
I followed him home from PPD.
他开了灯 又关上了
He turned on a light, turned it off.
不好说 累了一天 他可能去睡觉了
I don't know, long day, maybe he went to bed?
是 在找到他弟弟之前
Yeah, well, until we find his brother,
他是我们最好的线索 所以继续盯住他
he's our best bet, so stay on him.
会的 但我觉得他不会把韦恩藏在
I will, but I don't think that he would stash Wayne
跟他老婆孩子住的同一栋房♥子里
in a house with his wife and baby,
不过没错 我会再仔细查看的·
but, yes, I will take a closer look.
小心 我过会儿打给你
Be careful. I'll call you back in a minute.
好
All right.
不是吧
Seriously?
早上好 警官们
Good morning, officers.
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Hands where we can see them.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
我要拿我的警徽 可以吗
I'm just going to reach for my badge, okay?
趴地上
Down on the ground!
马上
Now!
好 我趴 趴下
Okay, I'm going down. Get down!
趴下了
I'm going down!
你不知道自己在做什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
你会后悔的
You are going to regret this.
这里 这份文件包含了
Here it is, this file contains evidence
汽车爆♥炸♥案是内部人员所为的证据
that the car bombing was an inside job.
他说没人能查到这些
He said that no one could access that.
是 这正好证明了我的观点
Yeah, which proves my point.
你哥哥已经无能为力了
Your brother is in way over his head.
是 但是如果
Yeah, but if this- -
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表