剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表
但看起来是同一个地方
but it looks like the same place.
等等等等 放大看看
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Zoom in on that.
好
Yeah.
是查理·麦甘农的酒吧
That's Charlie McGannon's bar.
那个爱尔兰暴徒
The Irish mob?
妮基之前的线人
A- as in Nikki's old C. I. ?
干得漂亮
Nice work.
现在赶紧下来
Now get your butt down here.
我们本来很乐意去找你的 查理
We would've been happy to come to you, Charlie.
不了 我不喜欢警♥察♥来访
No, I don't love it when cops come by.
不喜欢吗
No?
不过我很高兴见到你 妮基
I'm always enjoying seeing you, though, Nikki.
这位陪同人员是什么情况
What's with the chaperone?
我有个案子
I have a case.
这和你的主要收入无关
And it's got nothing to do with your primary income.
勾起我好奇心了
I'm intrigued.
你知道杰瑞·津曼这个名字吗
You, uh, know the name Jerry Zinman?
他有个外甥叫亚历克西
He's got a nephew named Alexi.
在你接待过多次的
Plays on a hockey team
一个冰球队打球
that you seem to have hosted a number of times.
是 牛蛙队 知道
Yeah, the Bullfrogs, sure. Yeah.
亚历克西 那家伙
Alexi, now, that guy- -
可以说是个冰球神童
he's more of a hockey prodigy.
我涉猎体育代表
I dabble in sports representation.
副业收入 你懂的哈
Secondary income, you know?
是 那孩子一满18 我就打算签下他了
Yeah. I'm gonna sign that kid soon as he turns 18.
所以你 对他舅舅感兴趣
So you're, uh, interested in his uncle?
他做了什么
What'd he do?
今早他被人杀了
He was killed this morning.
现在亚历克西失踪了
Now Alexi's missing.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
你对他了解多少
How well did you know him?
我一手下发现他很有天赋
Well, one of my guys saw that he had some talent,
所以就密切关注他
so we kept a close eye on him.
就是 给他买♥♥了新装备
You know, bought him some new gear,
他在我家吃饭打折
let him eat at my place at a discount.
确保他们不惹麻烦
Made sure to keep them out of trouble.
你指的是什么样的麻烦
What type of trouble you talking about?
当地没有
Well, nothing locally.
我让我的人放话出去 说
I had my people put the word out that, uh...
他们是我们的朋友
they're friends of ours.
现在你知道 如果我问的话
Now, you know that if I'm asking,
是因为我们担心亚历克西
it's because we're worried about Alexi.
我们不希望他出事
We don't want anything to happen to him.
我猜你也不希望
I'm guessing you don't either.
你知道他妈妈怎么了吗
You know what happened to his mom?
知道 她五年前去世了
Yeah, she passed away five years ago.
就是说你们不知道
So you don't know.
如果我是你的话 我会好好查一下的 警长
I'd look into it if I was you, Sergeant.
但这话不是我告诉你的
But you didn't hear that from me.
再见 妮基
See ya, Nikki.
查理有很多面 但绝不会犯错
Charlie's a lot of things, but wrong isn't one of them.
看下这个
Check this out.
亚历克西母亲的验尸报告
The coroner's file for Alexi's mother.
跌倒造成的钝力撞击
Blunt trauma as the result of a fall.
被判定为”意外”
Ruled"accidental. "
首席调查员是马塞特警长
The lead investigator was Sheriff Masset?
她自己的丈夫
Her own husband?
这就不合适了吧
Well, that's inappropriate.
我是说 一般会转给副警长办
I- I mean, you would pass it to a deputy.
甚至可以通知州警
Maybe even call in the Staties.
前提是你想光明磊落行事的话
Assuming you wanted to do it above board.
从死亡时间起36小时后
36 hours from the time of death
就有了验尸官的裁决 这速度快如闪电啊
to the coroner's ruling is lightning speed,
即便对于一个简单明了的案件来说也相当快了
even for an open- and- shut case.
我整理了联赛的比赛视频
Well, uh, I compiled game footage from the league,
还询问了家长有没有他们的视频
but I also canvassed the parents for any of their footage,
然后
and.
感觉像是他出于某种原因停下来了
it's almost like he stopped, for some reason.
好的
Okay. Mm- hmm.
然后我从一个智能手♥机♥镜头里
And then I found, uh, this angle
找到了这个角度
from a smartphone camera,
他在看什么
What is he looking at?
我也在想这个问题
Uh, I was wondering that too,
所以我把时间戳和
so I matched the time stamp
体育馆另一侧拍摄的视频做了对比
with footage that was taken on the other side of the arena,
然后
and.
是马塞特警长
That's Sheriff Masset.
他去看比赛了
He was at the game.
他跟我说的是看到警报才来的费城
He told me that our alert brought him here to Philly.
他当着我面撒谎啊
He lied right to my face.
亚历克西看到他 挑事打架
Alexi saw him, picked a fight,
然后趁乱消失了
then used the chaos to disappear.
他是要逃离自己的父亲
He's running from his own father.
嘿
Oh, hey.
你找到亚历克西了吗
Have you found Alexi yet?
没 还没 但会找到的
Uh, no, not yet, but we will.
你的提示给了我们一个很好的方向
And your tip gave us a solid lead.
非常感谢 警探
Thank you very much, Detective.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
玛雅 这也太棒了
Oh! Maya, this is wonderful.
我可以看看吗
May I?
好呀
Yeah.
我天 这也太棒了
Oh, my gosh. This is amazing!
你画画多久了
How long have you been drawing?
你们找到我后 我开始看心理医生
After you guys found me, I started seeing this therapist,
我不太喜欢谈论自己的事
and I didn't really like talking about myself
也不想聊发生了什么 于是
or what happened, so...
医生建议我找到
the Doc suggested I find
不同的方式来表达自己
different ways of expressing myself,
而我一直都很喜欢涂鸦
and I've always liked doodling.
这可不是涂鸦那么轻描淡写
I mean, this goes way beyond doodling.
你很有天赋
You are very talented!
居然要用这种方式发现自己擅长某事哈
What a way to find out you're good at something, huh?
听着 我得去找妮基报告
Listen, I gotta go check in with Nikki,
但 有人订了披萨
but, uh, some of the guys ordered some pizza.
你饿不饿
You hungry?
当然了 是吧 走吧
Hell, yeah! - Yeah. Come on.
呦
Yo.
马塞特警长手♥机♥关机了
Sheriff Masset turned his cell off,
酒店说他
and the hotel says
已经几个小时没回来了
that he hasn't been back in hours.
海伦把从亚历克西舅舅身上
Well, uh, Helen ran ballistics
取出的子弹做了弹道分♥析♥
on the slug they pulled out of Alexi's uncle
跟马塞特的
against Masset's service weapon,
配枪不匹配
and it is not a match.
他很可能有备用武器
Well, he could easily have a backup weapon.
你就这么觉得他会是凶手吗
I mean, you like him that much for the murder?
马塞特对自己来这里的原因说谎
Masset lied about why he's here,
他自己儿子也怕他 好吧
and his own son is scared of him. Okay?
这是唯一说得通的理论
That is the only theory that makes sense.
如果五年前他掩盖了
And if he covered up that investigation
那起调查
five years ago,
那亚历克西能去找谁求助
then who could Alexi go to for help?
他跑也在情理之中
It makes sense that he'd run.
没错
Exactly.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
抱歉 是玛雅的事
Uh, sorry. It's Maya.
我没天真到认为
I wasn't naive enough
把她送回家就能解决一切
to think that sending her home would fix everything,
剧集 | 警戒(2023) | 导航列表